The Line for Bag check

Yes-we've seen what we assumed were undercover security staff...take a look around while you are waiting...we saw guys in khakis and golf shirts who looked normal until we saw see their earpieces and the way they were scanning the crowd. They were in the bag check line as if they were waiting like the rest of us. I've only seen them once so we wondered if there was a threat that day (I'm happier not knowing). My husband spotted several more that morning...that was MK over Easter break 2014.

This may be a dumb question....but do have to go through bag check if you have a stroller? We were planning to take an umbrella stroller and were wondering if we would have to stop for them to check it?

We always have a bag so we go through the bag check, however, they also check the basket in the bottom of the stroller. We always have the rain cover in the bottom and nothing else and have been asked to either remove it or completely lift it up so that they can see the bottom of the basket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter