*The Laughing Place is Where I'm Bound! SEPT 2016 PTR* Final Update 9/10- New TR Link!!!!

Real Life Update- 39 Days Until Disney!!

Hello friends! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, I had to lean into life for a little bit. I've been so busy these past few weekends spending time with my friends and family, so my time away was definitely spent wisely :thumbsup2

In trip updates, my mom and I have some exciting news......

WE FINALLY PAID IN FULL!!

party:

Usually, we are on top of things like that, but this summer has been so insane that we didn't get around to it until the DAY BEFORE our balance was due :crazy2:. You could say that there was some anxiety surrounding that day, but luckily there were no glitches and everything went exactly as planned! It's not as concrete as, say, getting Magic Bands but it's just another reminder that our trip is around the corner!

Speaking of Magic Bands, we need to pick out our colors this week since they ship at 30 days! I think that I'm going to go with yellow, since it's my second favorite color (and I picked pink for last year's trip). My mom's opinion changes every day, but for right now, she's leaning towards either green or purple (she had a blue one last year.) We want to do something special with our Magic Bands again this trip because we don't want just the plain-colored bands. Last year, I bought Disney-themed temporary tattoos, applied those to the bands, and sealed with a coat of clear nail polish. They held up ok, but the designs started to crack and fade towards the end of our trip. So, this trip, we were thinking of being more "official" and getting actual Disney Store merchandise for our bands! These are what we're looking at:

B63AC5C8-302D-4865-AB5D-B9DFEDD0746C_zpsxxyiwfvt.jpg

This is what I'm 99% sure that I will get for my band. I love the look of the Magic Band sliders, and I think Dumbo is quintessential Disney! Plus, the colors will really go well with my yellow band.

3F936C34-C37A-4C98-9FFF-018CABC3FEB5_zpsyisxbsme.jpeg

If my mom ends up getting the purple Magic Band, she will probably pick these Magic Bandits. Last year, we were looking in a gift shop and she mentioned that she really liked how the Magic Bandits look and how you could switch them up according to your outfit and such. The Haunted Mansion is her favorite ride in WDW, not to mention it perfectly goes with the dark purple color! They also glow in the dark (how cool is that?!?)

E87BC84B-3800-4F2A-AD17-66A03BA498AC_zpsq4g8gu53.jpeg

However, if my mom chooses the green Magic Band, she might pick these Magic Bandits instead. Sometimes, my mom likes a more classic, simplistic look. She'll like the main icons for all 4 parks because then she won't have to "pick favorites" and will have a bandit for each park. She would also love coordinating the Magic Bandits to the park we go to each day!

I'm thinking that we will probably buy our Magic Band goodies on our first day as soon as we check into the GF. Otherwise, if we don't find them at M. Mouse Mercantile, I'm sure we'll find what we need that night at Disney Springs!

In shopping news, I bought a new cover up for the trip last week at TJ Maxx! I wanted a nice swimsuit cover up to hang around the GF in and for this summer in general. There's nothing worse than feeling underdressed, and something tells me that (even while swimming) I may feel underdressed at the GF :thumbsup2Fortunately, I found the perfect little sundress to do the trick, and it was only $22! I love me some steals at TJ Maxx (anyone else obsessed with that store??? My mom and I are there all the time).

764C07E6-E7FB-4679-860D-4EB3410D02D4_zpsp2ufpcde.jpg

Not the best pic, I know :rotfl2:Don't worry, I'll iron it before we leave for Disney ;)

Last but not least, I have some exciting Disney news that's not related to me, but to my sister Haley! She and her boyfriend just booked a trip last week to WDW to celebrate 4 years of dating :love:. Out of respect for her privacy, I will not tell you the exact dates of their trip, but it is sometime in 2017 and they are staying at the Wilderness Lodge! They are doing one day at each park and then a day at Universal, since Haley's a Harry Potter fanatic. I'm so excited for her! I explained that I could help plan their trip for them, but she insists that she wants to do it herself :confused3. Oh well, I'll just live vicariously through them once my mom and I's trip has come and gone :rotfl:

That is all I have for now! Tune in later this week for my Memories of Disney Trips Past Part 3: 2010 Cont. and 2013!! :tink:

Last edited:
Yay your trip is getting so close! Glad it's all paid in full. The magic band decorations you have in mind sound so cute! And I LOVE the cover up you bought!

Yay your trip is getting so close! Glad it's all paid in full. The magic band decorations you have in mind sound so cute! And I LOVE the cover up you bought!

Thank you! Yours too! I hope you write a TR for it :)

The Haunted Mansion magic bandits are so cute I almost bought them online.

I know right?! I almost bought the Dumbo slider online, but thought that it would be more fun to buy it in person! :dumbo:

Just binge read your whole PTR... we are going to be there at the same time... a few days before you and a few days after... Just started my PTR because I realized with life and work and kids and stuff I am so disorganized for this trip... I look forward to reading the last details of your trip!

Just binge read your whole PTR... we are going to be there at the same time... a few days before you and a few days after... Just started my PTR because I realized with life and work and kids and stuff I am so disorganized for this trip... I look forward to reading the last details of your trip!

:welcome: and thanks for following along :) How fun that we're going at the same time, I'm off to read your PTR right now!!

Memories of Disney Trips Past Part 3: 2010 Continued!!

Hello everyone! Here is the 3rd part of my “Memories of Disney Trips Past!” I really love writing these; it’s always fun to reminisce about old vacations and it just solidifies the reasons that we keep going back :)

Trip #4: April 4-11th, 2010

On my last post; I did days 1-3 for my 2010 trip; so here are days 4-8!

Day 4: This was our Hollywood Studios day! All of us got up early and drove to Hollywood Studios at about 9:30. This was shortly after they changed the name from MGM to DHS, so I kept calling the park MGM Studios all day! Looking back, I see why they did it, because MGM wasn’t the only film studio featured at the park. I actually like the name “Hollywood Studios” better!

We got there at about 10:15 and decided to go straight to Tower of Terror to get a fast pass. Once we did that, we checked the line for Rock n Roller Coaster. It had a 120-minute wait; no thank you! To pass the time before our ToT FP, we saw Muppetvision and watched One Man’s Dream. Then, we finally got on Tower of Terror! Leah instantly loved it and we got another fastpass as soon as we got out of line!! Leah adores all rides and roller coasters; the more intense the better for her!

After ToT, we grabbed lunch at Rosie’s All-American Cafe and walked around Anaheim Produce for a bit. Then, we saw the American Idol Experience!!

C5906CA2-C672-49F4-9887-004F22507E62_zpsjwu9arlm.png

It was sooo cool and fun, I’m really sad that it’s not there anymore! There was a middle-aged woman, a middle-aged man, and a 16 year-old boy in the final 3. We really wanted the 16 year-old to win, but the man did instead. Once the American Idol Experience was done, we cashed in our FPs for ToT again and watched the High School Musical parade.

After people-watching for a bit, we did the Backlot Tour. My mom volunteered (ahem, forced) Leah and me to be a part of the skit at the beginning, so we obliged. It was actually so fun! We had to act like we were a cleaning crew on a boat, and then the boat was suddenly “attacked” by cannons! We got shot with water and had to run around and act scared. Good thing I’m a drama geek :smooth:

793575D4-9862-45DB-8F21-5C5E90EC8811_zpsbd3i0kch.png

It's a bird! It's a plane!

By this time, It was getting to be close to dinnertime. This was before we knew that you needed to make dinner reservations in advance (in the past, we had been there during slow times so we could usually walk up with little wait). But, Disney World during spring break is a whole different monster. We checked Sci-Fi and 50’s Prime Time Cafe, but they did not have any availability for us. Then, we checked the Hollywood Brown Derby, and they were able to get us in with a 45 minute wait. My dad and mom decided to grab a drink and relax on the patio, but Leah and I saw that the Tower of Terror only had a 30 minute wait! Plus, of course we had to ride it…

ea2fc79dfbfc42cb03ce8bf257a6c97f_zpsrlcw4qza.jpg

It was so much scarier this time! Maybe we had spooked ourselves because we were excited to ride it in the dark, but it was so intense. The drops seemed longer and more frequent, plus we saw more hidden touches in the elevator shaft!

After our trip through the Twilight Zone, we had dinner at the Hollywood Brown Derby. I had macaroni and cheese with hamburger meat (gourmet, I know), and it was delicious. Our waiter was really funny as well. Throughout the meal, he called Leah “princess” and me “Tinkerbell.” :tink: After our fun dinner, we drove home and watched TV before heading to bed!

Day 5: This day was a free day! That morning, my parents gave us an ultimatum: we can either go to a Disney water park, or drive to the beach for the day. Being teenage girls, it was no question: the beach! We wanted to explore a new place, plus Leah had never seen the ocean before! We went down into the lobby to look at different brochures, until we decided on Cocoa Beach. But then, we actually ran into a couple in the lobby who had just been to Cocoa Beach, and they mentioned that they had liked Clearwater Beach much better. Plus, Clearwater was a smidge closer to Orlando than Cocoa Beach. So it was settled!

We left at 9:30 and arrived in Tampa at about 11 AM. We walked to the beach and set our towels down, but our stomachs started grumbling because we hadn’t eaten much breakfast. So, we had an early lunch of sub sandwiches by the picnic tables, and soon enough Leah and I headed to the beach!

We swam for a while, then walked to the pier to see the water. Suddenly, we met two boys our age singing and playing guitar! Of course, this thrilled Leah and I! We ended up spending the whole day with the boys, swimming and walking around the shops. I had a brief romance with one of the boys, but this was quickly shot down when we realized how far away Florida and Wisconsin are. :rotfl: At the end of the day, we said goodbye and exchanged phone numbers. Oh, to be 15 again! I still have his phone number and Facebook to this day.

After our fun day at the beach, we stopped at Dairy Queen for some frozen treats and hit the road at 4:30. Once we got to the hotel, we showered and got ready for dinner, which was at Outback Steakhouse. Another fun day!

Day 6: This day, my dad went golfing while my mom, Leah, and I went to Downtown Disney (or Disney Springs as it’s called now). We were pumped to spend a girl’s day shopping! We got there in the morning and shopped till about 1:00 PM, where we then ate the Rainforest Cafe.

We were sat next to a giant elephant, who we decided to name. I wanted to name him Boris and Leah wanted to name him Henry, so we named him Henry Boris. Then, his last name was a mixture between both of our last names. Don’t ask :lmao: Hey, it kept us busy while we waited for our food!

3278B95F-E605-4597-90F9-ACBB003841D8_zpsyhh6tauv.png

Us with our new friend

After lunch, we shopped some more before leaving around 4:00. Sadly, I don’t remember exactly what I bought! I know that we all bought some stuff from Basin, and I think I may have bought some earrings too!

This night was kind of a “chill in” night. My parents had reservations at Shula’s Steakhouse at the Dolphin, so Leah and I were stuck in the condo. It was actually a really fun night! We watched TV, ordered lots of junk from Pizza Hut, and did our homework. Since we both had the same English teacher, we were able to work together on our 10-page packets and get a good chunk of it done. After my parents got home and went to bed, we talked on the phone with our respective boys (Leah’s boyfriend at the time, and the guy I met on the pier) for about 2 hours. Sigh. :rotfl2: Then, it was off to bed!

Day 7: Today was our Epcot day! We slept in a bit and arrived at Epcot at about 10:00 AM.

55754B70-D1A2-4215-972E-CF2AFE4837F2_zpse3u9il2o.png

Back when you could choose what character you wanted on your paper ticket!

Honestly, I don’t remember much from this day. I remember falling in love with Spaceship Earth this trip (Fun Fact- this is my mom and I’s ceremonial first ride at Disney. For our September 2016 trip, we are running over to Epcot on our first day just to do Spaceship Earth! It will be 3 trips in a row that it will be our first ride). I also remember waiting a good hour and a half for Soarin’. The waits were pretty long this trip; I was so happy that I had a friend to keep me company. We also saw Honey I Shrunk the Audience (RIP)!

For lunch, we ate at Nine Dragons over in China. The dumplings were scrumptious! We then putzed around World Showcase and spent lots of time in Norway looking at the cute little shops. It was here that I discovered the most amazing chocolate I’ve ever tasted. It’s called “Melkesjokolade.” Leah and I were laughing our butts off trying to pronounce the name and decided to purchase it for fun. We then literally almost fought over the bar, it was that good! So creamy and rich. Now, we make sure to buy a bar every trip. Here I am with a bar on my mom and I’s trip in August-September 2015.

IMG_1907_zpsphn97qh5.jpg

After leaving Epcot, we got ready for dinner and ate at Olive Garden. Then, we headed off to bed. Last sleep in Florida :sad:

Day 8: Today was our departure day, boohoo! But luckily for us, our flight didn’t leave until 8:30 PM, so we still had a whole day to explore. My dad went golfing (surprise, surprise :rolleyes2) while my mom, Leah and I hit up Animal Kingdom! We packed all of our suitcases and a change of clothes in the car so that we could head to the airport as soon as we left Animal Kingdom.

Our first ride was Kilimanjaro Safari’s, which was about an hour wait. Then, we did Expedition Everest and Dinosaur before grabbing Mickey Pretzels for lunch. After eating and people watching for a bit, we took the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch! There, I bought a cute t-shirt that was there to advertise the new (at the time) movie “Where the Wild Things Are”

Unknown-31_zpsfz5uguts.jpeg

At Rafiki’s Planet Watch, we pet some animals before coming back to ride Primeval Whirl and Everest again. By this time, it was about time to be heading out. We picked up my dad from the golf course and headed to the airport. After going through security, we ate dinner at McDonalds and waited patiently to board. But wait! Our flight is delayed?!?!

Our flight ended up being delayed for about 2 hours because it was overbooked. We were THIS close to staying in Orlando for another night (at Pop Century, even!), but it was a Sunday and my parents didn’t want me missing a day of school :furious:. So, we boarded the flight at about 10:00 PM. Because of the delay, we got to watch TV on the plane for free, so I watched some episodes of “16 and Pregnant” to pass the time.

We didn’t get home until about 1:00 AM, and then we had to wake up at 6:00 AM for school the next morning. But, it was so worth it because of all the amazing memories made! Seriously, I think Leah and I were in a “Disney Funk” for about a month after this trip. We still vow to go back again someday, and I’m holding her to that promise! If you have the chance, please try to go to Disney World with your best friend someday! It’ll give you memories and inside jokes to last a lifetime :hug:

Since this update was much longer than anticipated, my 2013 mini trip-report will be condensed into one post that will be up next week!

:smickey: Challenge For My Readers: find your best old Disney World pictures and post them in this update! The funny, the cute, the awkward........anything goes! I would love to look at all of your old photos! :smickey:

Last edited:

Loved reading about the rest of your 2010 trip! Sounds like you all had so much fun. And you're right, it's so awesome getting to go to Disney with your best friend!

Loved reading about the rest of your 2010 trip! Sounds like you all had so much fun. And you're right, it's so awesome getting to go to Disney with your best friend!

Thank you! I really hope Leah and I will be able to go again someday :)

I'm loving your past trips and wow your memory is good :)

Thank you! I do write in a journal for every trip I go on, so that helps :) It's so fun to write down your trip, plus it's awesome to look back on as a little souvenir!

Real Life Update- Birthday Weekend Fun!!

Hello Disfriends! As you know, I'm due to post my "Memories of Disney Trips Past Part 4" this week. I promise that I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming later in the week, but I thought I'd share some fun details about my birthday this past weekend!

My birthday was on Saturday, July 30th and I turned 22 years old! Since it wasn't as much of a milestone as my 21st birthday, I thought I'd keep it a bit more low key this year. Plus, I didn't get any presents this year from my family, since Disney World is the most awesome present a girl can receive, amiright?!

Well, just kidding, I did get one present :rotfl:. My mom was at the Milwaukee Brewers game the other night, saw this shirt, and instantly thought of me.

94faf2a3-8f94-48f3-81ac-ec170228615d_zpskxrdzf6v.jpg

82c65470-2218-46be-92d1-00fff3442da9_zpspp6k2rxw.jpg

A few years ago, one of the workers found a stray dog wandering around Miller Park. They decided to keep it and make it the official Brewer's mascot, naming him Hank. Well, now he has an adorable tee-shirt, and since I love dogs, It's perfect for me! My mom gave it to me and said, "Don't tell your sister I gave this to you, she'll say it's unfair." :thumbsup2

Anyhow, here's a mini recap of my exciting birthday weekend! I had such a blast!

Friday, July 29th, 2016

On Friday, I worked from 9:30 AM until 3:45 PM, then went home for a much-needed nap. When I woke up, I walked the dog and waited patiently for my boyfriend Tom to arrive. Tom lives at home with his parents at the moment, so it's about a 2ish hour drive to get here. It's tough, because we have been dating for 2 1/2 years, but we attended the same college, so we got to see each other whenever we wanted. Now, being long-distance is a whole different experience, but we are doing very well! We see each other almost every weekend and we're definitely making it work.

Tom arrived at about 7:00 PM, then we quickly got ready to go out to dinner with my parents. My parents were treating us to a birthday dinner and said that I could pick wherever I wanted. Well, naturally, I picked....

The Melting Pot!!

If you've never been to The Melting Pot before, you must go. Like, now! It's amazing! For those who have never heard of The Melting Pot, it's a fondue restaurant where you have a 4-course meal. The 4 courses are: cheese fondue, salad, entree (meat), and chocolate fondue :cloud9:

For our first course, we picked the "Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Dip." It was a cheddar blend filled with cooked potatoes, bacon, green onions, and a sour cream/cream cheese mixture. Oh my! It was heavenly. The cheese dip was served with bread cubes, veggies, and green apples. For our salad, we had the Caesar Salad, and for entree's, we had a mix of pesto chicken, sesame beef, filet mignon, and shrimp. What was really cool was that you cooked the meat yourself! Your table has a burner so that the fondue stays hot, and you put the raw meat on a skewer and soaked the meat in broth until it was fully cooked. We cooked the meat "Mojo" style, which gave it a Carribbean, spicy flair!

But, the most amazing part of the meal was the dessert. After looking over the dessert menu briefly, I found the perfect chocolate fondue to get for the table...

thumb_600_zpskubx9wkq.jpg

Cookies and Creme Fondue- Dark chocolate fondue mixed with marshmallow fluff and crushed Oreos

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

YOU GUYS. This stuff was absolutely amazing. We were so full from all of the food before, yet we still managed to finish our bowl clean! They served the fondue with lots of yummies, such as pound cake, rice krispie treats, brownies, strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows!

Right as she brought out the dessert, our waitress also gave me a small piece of cake with a candle for my birthday :)

E86364CA-E431-4172-85FC-2434BD90834D_zpsigrm1krz.jpg

6A9661CB-D97A-4598-BAEF-111AA2470792_zpsbdqgif7w.jpg

Tom and I with my cake.

After stuffing ourselves to the brim, we waddled to the car and passed out as soon as we got home! We just barely stayed up until midnight for my birthday... I'm pretty sure both Tom and I had food comas :rotfl2:

Saturday, July 30th, 2016

Yay, the day of my actual birthday! Tom and I were up bright and early, because we had big plans for today! About 2 hours Northwest of me, there is a city called Wisconsin Dells, which is basically like a tourist's dream! Wisconsin Dells is referred to as the "Waterpark Capital of the World" because of all it's themed hotels and waterparks. Well, since it's summer, it was out of our budget to stay at one of the hotels :( But, not to fret! We wanted to at least spend a day at one of the Dells' most famous waterparks; Noah's Ark! Noah's Ark is actually the largest outdoor waterpark in America, which I find random because it's in cold and dreary Wisconsin rather than, say, Florida :confused: Well, at least it's close to me, haha!

We woke up
around 8 and stopped at Starbucks for some breakfast. Then, my best friend Gabi and her boyfriend Jeremy picked us up at 10:00 for a day of fun! It took just under 2 hours to get the Noah's Ark, plus we stopped at Cousin's Subs to have some lunch.

It was my first time visiting Noah's Ark, so I wasn't sure what I wanted to do first! We put our towels down and decided to head over to the Stingray, which was a steep, U-shaped ride that sort of swung you like a pendulum.

A90A70CA-B3B0-422B-96C3-15C97C3F2494_zps0vsnycru.jpg

It was sooo fun! I love steep drops, and it was perfect to get us ready for a big day of slides! After the Stingray, we took a break and rode a tamer, family raft slide. Once we were through with the raft slide, we happened upon this beauty...

33DCA188-69D1-4F26-A088-CE39376A52AC_zpsqn6drcto.jpg

The Point of No Return! :scared1:

Oh, yeah! I knew that I wanted to ride this right away. Gabi was a bit hesitant to ride, but I pulled the "it's my birthday" card and she went with it ;) And the verdict? IT WAS AMAZING! But so quick! Once I went over the top, I thought to myself, "Wow, it's already over!" It was definitely my favorite ride of the day, but sadly, I only got to ride it once. If Mom and I venture over to Blizzard Beach in September, I will definitely do a comparison between Point of No Return and Summit Plummet!

After the exciting body slide, we did a fun double-tube slide and a few other family raft rides before setting off for a snack. Tom and I got peanut-butter cup ice cream while Gabi and Jeremy got Dippin' Dots. While we ate our snacks, we relaxed on the chairs and just talked for a bit. It felt great, since it was getting to be hotter as the afternoon went on.

It was about 3:30 by the time we were done with our snack, so we set off for Noah's Ark's most popular ride: Black Anaconda.

1E1097D7-18C3-462E-88B3-9BD009F141C9_zpszipexwzm.jpg

This ride is a "water roller coaster," so jets of water shoot your tube really fast and you go over hills as you would a regular roller coaster. We waited about 45 minutes for it, but the time actually passed by quite quickly. This ride was fun, but I'm not sure if it was worth a 45-minute wait. The good news was that the slide was nice and long!

After Black Anaconda, we rode a few more slides before heading out. We were pretty hungry at this point, so we knew that a hearty dinner was in order. We set out for my favorite restaurant in Wisconsin Dells: Mac's!

Mac's is a specialty mac-and-cheese restaurant with tons of different variations of mac and cheese! I love it because it's casual and cheap, but they give you so much food and it really tastes gourmet. Plus, it was featured on the Travel Channel in "Food Paradise!" I always order the #9- "Memphis Mac: Provolone, Mozzarella, Pulled Pork, BBQ Sauce, and Onion Tanglers."

Unknown-32_zpsxsktas4a.jpeg

I lick my bowl clean every time ::yes::

Once we finished our yummy dinners, we drove back and got home at about 8:30 PM. Since it was still early, Tom and I went to the 10:00 showing of the new movie "Nerve" with Emma Roberts and Dave Franco. It was pretty good! Suspenseful and action-packed, but we both agreed that it was a bit "crowd-pleasing" and could use some more character development. After the movie, we grabbed a couple Long-Islands at Applebees before heading home to bed! What a fun birthday!

Sunday, July 31st, 2016

Tom and I slept in until 11:00! It was much needed though since we both got a bit too much sun at Noah's Ark :rotfl: We had egg sandwiches for breakfast and just chilled until Tom left for home at 1:00 PM. The rest of the day was very relaxing. I did a few crossword puzzles (I know, I'm a nerd 8-)) and ran on the treadmill at the gym. I didn't feel the best because I had eaten so much junk food all weekend, so I didn't have any dinner. However, I had to save room for one last birthday treat! I'm not a huge cake fan, so my parents didn't get me a cake. Instead, I decided to get my birthday dessert from Dairy Queen, my favorite! My mom got a Monster Cookie Blizzard, my dad got an Apple Tart A La Mode, and I got a delicious Cherry-Dipped Vanilla Cone!

397F4E60-7F67-41D3-90D2-1EBEB48BA4D7_zpsztspe4uv.jpg

As displayed by my lovely mother :thumbsup2

All in all, my birthday weekend couldn't have been any more perfect :goodvibes Fun, relaxed, and spent with the people I love the most.

Don't forget to check back in later this week for my Memories of Disney Trips Past Part 4: May 2013!! See Ya Real Soon :earboy2:

Last edited:
Happy Belated Birthday!! :bday:

The Melting Pot is my favorite!! Great choice for a birthday dinner!

Sounds like such a fun day at the water park! And Mac's sounds delicious- definitely a place I would like!

I'm so glad you had a great birthday weekend!!

The Melting Pot is so awesome! We're going back for our anniversary next month. The baked potato cheese fondue sounds really good! I don't think ours had it last time.

Happy Belated Birthday!! :bday:

The Melting Pot is my favorite!! Great choice for a birthday dinner!

Sounds like such a fun day at the water park! And Mac's sounds delicious- definitely a place I would like!

I'm so glad you had a great birthday weekend!!

Thanks girl! The Melting Pot and Mac's were both delicious.. anything with chocolate or cheese is right up my alley ::yes::

The Melting Pot is so awesome! We're going back for our anniversary next month. The baked potato cheese fondue sounds really good! I don't think ours had it last time.

Ahh, have fun! Now that you mention it, I looked online at the menu and it wasn't there either! Maybe it was a regional thing or just a special? I hope they have it when you go :)

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had an amazing time!

Thank you, it was a great birthday :cutie:

I hope so too it sounds so good! Although they have this new Chicago deep dish pizza one that sounds delicious too :p

LOVE your cover up! So cute and totally fits the ambiance of the GF! I also LOVE TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Home Goods!

Plus- birthday celebrations? So. Much. Fun!

PS- NEXT MONTH! :cheer2:

I hope so too it sounds so good! Although they have this new Chicago deep dish pizza one that sounds delicious too :p

It's funny you say that because I saw the pizza dip on the menu and wanted to get that one first!! My mom thought it would be too much food :confused3:rotfl2:

LOVE your cover up! So cute and totally fits the ambiance of the GF! I also LOVE TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Home Goods!

Plus- birthday celebrations? So. Much. Fun!

PS- NEXT MONTH! :cheer2:

Thank you!! And yessss TJ Maxx and Marshalls are my fave! I always love good deals :thumbsup2

GIRL I am so excited!!! Glad I have a countdown buddy :goodvibes

I hope you had a great birthday!!! I've heard good things about The Melting Pot - I don't think we have that here in the UK.. :sad: I could live on cheese though so it sounds AMAZING.

Also - we're going to Disney SO SOON! :cheer2::banana::jumping1::banana::cheer2:

I hope you had a great birthday!!! I've heard good things about The Melting Pot - I don't think we have that here in the UK.. :sad: I could live on cheese though so it sounds AMAZING.

Also - we're going to Disney SO SOON! :cheer2::banana::jumping1::banana::cheer2:

Thank you! That stinks about The Melting Pot, it is so yummy!

YES GIRL I am so excited!! You are leaving so soon! I really hope we run into each other one day, that would be so cool :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter