The 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread

UPDATED

I've been out of town for a few days on business and am just now getting around to updating the list. That first MVMCP date is getting closer day by day!

Nov 12.....while we've been before, it's the first party for my grandchildren! There's 7 in our party! pixiedust:

Another one for November 12. It's a visit full of firsts for me. First C2C medal for the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon, 1st visit during the food and wine festival, and 1st visit for most of the Christmas festivities at WDW. I'm a seasoned veteran of Disneyland's Christmas festivities.

5 of us attending on 12/13. Our first MVMCP. Will be myself, DH, DS(17), DS(10) and DD(5).

I forgot to put my group number in for the December 14! There are 4 of us going that night. Can't wait!!

I will be attending with my DBF and 6 of our friends (8 in total) on Dec. 9th. This will be the first one for all of us. :yay:

We are trying to decide which one to attend, both 11/15 and 11/16 work for our schedule and budget. Family of 4, what would you recommend?

My family of 6 plans to attend on our last full day at Disney: December 20th. It's also my daughter's 4th birthday. :woohoo:

ETA: We're first-timers (for Christmas in Disney and MVMCP)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter