The I said, "We're Going To Have A Great Vacay.....Really!"LOL

:scared1:Oh no you didn't!!! That picture of me is not good!!! You should really get rid of that picture!!! A very clear indication I need to lay off the desserts and alcoholic beverages for a month!!!

BTW I love your FE!!!! :love:

Want to make mine? I just bought the fabric and ribbon today, but I am afraid we won't compare to your awesome idea!!!

I didn't know about the magnets. Do they just stick right on the door?

Wow that is quite a crew but sounds like it will be tons of fun!! I started working on my own disigns ill be starting a thread on the creative disigns board, i'll share the link once im done since i see you like the stuff over there!

Wow that is quite a crew but sounds like it will be tons of fun!! I started working on my own disigns ill be starting a thread on the creative disigns board, i'll share the link once im done since i see you like the stuff over there!

That would be terrific Nicole! Can't wait to see what you've come up with:3dglasses

Oh and Camyle..........I love:love: that pic! Adore it!:cheer2: Can't live without it!:flower1:

The pic of the waiter feeding your hubby...classic!

I want to go on a Disney cruise...don't know if I would be able to talk DH into that one though..mainly becuase it is so much more money than other cruise lines. We went on a cruise pre-kids for our honeymoon and had a fabulous time...

I saw your plea for readers on the Oct. 09 thread...so here I am! :goodvibes Looks like you've got a good plan, great ADRs, and a good bunch to travel with. Have a magical vacation!!

Thanks for the heads up on the Welcome Thread because I'm totally onboard :-)rotfl:) for your PTR!!

Sounds awesome - We've haven't stayed at BCV yet, but that one is next on my list! Loving all the pics of everyone and OMG how awesome to go on a cruise. :yay:

All your ADRs look really yum - we're doing several of the same ones - can't wait. I think about the food and look at the food pics on here 24/7.

Baby screaming (darn those teeth!) so will be checking back in soon! Thanks again for the PTR.

I want to go on a Disney cruise...don't know if I would be able to talk DH into that one though..mainly becuase it is so much more money than other cruise lines.

I would suggest looking into the specials at vacationstogo.com we booked really, really, REALLY far in advance but got a huge discount.:cutie: And don't forget Disney does such a terrific job with the kids....Ours only started asking for us on the last day. And they were little at the time!:flower3:

I saw your plea for readers on the Oct. 09 thread...so here I am! :goodvibes Looks like you've got a good plan, great ADRs, and a good bunch to travel with. Have a magical vacation!!

Hello & Thank you! :cloud9: My biggest fear right now is that someone is going to catch a nasty flu bug. Vit C anyone?:sick:

Sounds awesome - We've haven't stayed at BCV yet, but that one is next on my list! Loving all the pics of everyone and OMG how awesome to go on a cruise. :yay:

Welcome! This will be our 1st BCV stay so I'm really excited about staying there & wandering down to Stormalong Bay:banana: and having laundry in room!:laundy: Little things make my day:hug:

Thanks Nicole!:woohoo:

Yes folks.......I love using the smiles!:rotfl:

What is with the magnets? Did you just want them or do you use them for the trip? Thanks

:I didn't know about the magnets. Do they just stick right on the door?

What is with the magnets? Did you just want them or do you use them for the trip? Thanks

Sorry Camyle didn't see that question:cutie:

The magnets works on the DCL stateroom doors.....and they are just a fun way to decorate your door & give it a personality.:flower3: They also let other FE people know where you are without too much bother. The biggest downside from what I've heard is that there have been incidents of missing magnets. :sad2: With your FE you can at least zip tie it to the fish so it doesn't swim away......:fish:

Things I still need to do:

Buy Moleskin..........never bought it before but heard great things about it. where do I find it?
Buy Bodyglide......not sure what it is & if I need it. :confused:Anyone?
Buy Dramamine - My stock is running low & I get really, really motion sick on rides that go in circles (can't even watch my kids on the teacups) & visual type rides like soarin. :sick:
Finish FE gifts
Take in DD dress on the sides; it's just a bit too big
Get DH good belt back from friends X-BF
Call DME re missing luggage tag for Aunt Di:eek:
Make mousekeeping envelopes
Make DCL tip envelopes
oh and fill the envelopes:rotfl:
Schedule bill payments
When is the pest guy coming?
Make final decision on st. croix excursion
Buy a new camera....not an easy thing for me as I am cheap on electronics.

What else??? Suggestions appreciated:goodvibes

You know you're a serious planner junkie when you laminate your ADR list. But that is exactly my tip!! One trip on Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids and your ruined page won't be any help for the rest of the trip.

Caution: be prepared to be made fun of! :lmao: But after one good drenching on Kali and they'll get it!! You'll never lose your place as family planner after that!!:thumbsup2

Your trip report is going great, can't wait to hear more. Have a magical time!

I never go without bodyglide its wonderful! I use it on the bottoms of my feet too it prevents blisters

I love the idea of laminating my cards! I don't mind being teased by my family.......they understand it is all for the best.:thumbsup2 Of course I do get REALLY embarrased in front of other people. I've got it backwards I know.:rolleyes:

I may need to buy some bodyglide if it can help prevent blisters. Is it sticky? Although that won't matter so much if it does work.;)

I am so glad the weekend is here!:dance3:

Ack! Went out today for the Moleskin which is now in my travel bag but have a nasty sore throat!:sick: DH also not feeling great. We've got 16 days to kick this bug out of the house. Do I secretly hope the kids get sick right this minute so we can be cured by the time we leave? :headache: Don't want DH & I to get well & the kids fall sick in 10 days.:eek:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well. I'm sure you & your family will be back to normal before your trip. Remember your vitamin C & chicken soup:hug:

Good Morning DISers!:goodvibes

Starting to feel better but boy am I tired! Gotta shake it!

So much to do tomorrow...........
My camera is really on shaky legs so I need to look into that. (How do I break the news to DH?)
Need to buy DH some new comfy dress walking shoes
Still need to get DHs good belt back from friends xBF
Got 4, yes 4 doctor appts tomorrow
and decided last minute to have a garage sale on Saturday.........good for extra Disney moola:thumbsup2

Countdown: 12 More Sleepless Nights:cheer2:

Okay.......We are stillllll fighting whatever germs or bugs in our house & we've only got 8 more nights to get better! Ack! I'm really starting to stress a bit and that just isn't going to help the situation.:headache:

On the flip side.......I got a Kindle 2 as a pre-Christmas gift, just in time for the trip. It is so awesome! I can't believe how neat they are:worship:

Hello Everybody! Well I'm finally starting to feel better. My head is very heavy however & I've got killer headaches to go with it but everything else seems good. whew! :goodvibes

Final few days of mayhem before we leave and my guest room, which is now the packing room, looks like a small tornado hit it. Had DH try on his shirts for the trip & low & behold.......he (ahem) has gained some weight. So we are running to the mall tomorrow. :rolleyes1

Also finally broke down & bought a camera off amazon......it is due here on Monday. We leave on Tuesday. So I'm bitting my nails a bit. :laughing:

Hope you all are having a terrific week:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter