The "I Can't Believe I'm Doing a PTR for This Trip"PTR-UD 5/17*TR Link!*

Wow Missy! You look GREAT~ COngrats on the 30lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to you! I can't believe you leave in less than a full day! Thats crazy! Have a great trip and enjoy the time without the boys! I cant wait to hear about the trip when you get back! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Missy!:goodvibes

Well...tomorrow's the big day!!!:yay: Are you ready?;)

I hope you have a wonderfulpixiedust:fantasticpixiedust:magical trip!!!pixiedust:

Take lots of pictures!! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!!:thumbsup2

Happy Dancin' with 'ya, Missy!! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay:

You look maaahvelous!

Have a fantastic time; can't wait to hear all about it!

Kathy

Wow Missy! You look GREAT~ COngrats on the 30lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to you! I can't believe you leave in less than a full day! Thats crazy! Have a great trip and enjoy the time without the boys! I cant wait to hear about the trip when you get back! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look amazing.

Have a great time on your trip. :cool1::thumbsup2

Hi Missy!:goodvibes

Well...tomorrow's the big day!!!:yay: Are you ready?;)

I hope you have a wonderfulpixiedust:fantasticpixiedust:magical trip!!!pixiedust:

Take lots of pictures!! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!!:thumbsup2

Happy Dancin' with 'ya, Missy!! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay:

You look maaahvelous!

Have a fantastic time; can't wait to hear all about it!

Kathy

Thanks Ladies!! Final update coming right up! :goodvibes

This is gonna be a short one...it's 9:30 and 4 AM is going to come early!

My very favorite WDW memory has to be spending my honeymoon there in 1992. Jeff and I had so much fun! :banana: I remember laughing a lot, being silly together, meeting the Ninja Turtles, running around the WS getting our passport stamped.....so many things. I remember loving the night time swim after a long day at the parks. I remember Hurricane Andrew hitting southern Florida the morning after our arrival and my mom calling (on my honeymoon!!) to be sure we were safe. It was just a great trip all around. :thumbsup2 We knew then and there that we would bring our kids back someday!

Honestly....I have a fantastic husband. :lovestruc Overall, I would say we have a great marriage. But....over the last 17 years we have definitely lost a little of that "friendship" we used to have. We get busy with the stuff of life and we go along.....but some of the magic and the laughing and the talking about EVERYTHING just fades. I know you know what I mean. :rolleyes1

So the thing I am most looking forward to on this trip is getting some of that back. I want to laugh together and hold hands on the beach. I want to feel like it's our honeymoon again and our life together is just beginning--that kind of excitement! I am very much looking forward to just re-connecting. I know...sappy, but that's me!

We leave at 4:30 tomorrow morning for the airport. The to-do list is DONE, the bags are packed! We're OFF!!

I'll talk to you all in a week! :woohoo:

I just now had a chance to look at your pics. You look absolutely fabulous! I now that you are so very proud of your weight loss as you should be. Cute hair cut too.

As I am posting this, you have already left for your trip. I look forward to reading (and seeing) all about your trip.

So the thing I am most looking forward to on this trip is getting some of that back. I want to laugh together and hold hands on the beach. I want to feel like it's our honeymoon again and our life together is just beginning--that kind of excitement! I am very much looking forward to just re-connecting. I know...sappy, but that's me!

thanks Missy...that is what Matt and I need too :goodvibes

sorry I missed your big send off...Hope you having a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it!

J~

Hi Everyone!

We got home after midnight last night and our trip was AMAZING!! :thumbsup2 Today is Jeff's birthday and we are spending time hanging out with the boys tonight to look at pictures and pass out souvenirs. I'll be back to share with all of you soon! :goodvibes

Awwww, Phooey! I didn't want your trip to go by so fast! I hope you had a blast....I know you did! Can't wait to read all about it! Welcome Home!

Welcome home Missy!!! I just know you guys had a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear/read all about it!! :cloud9:

Sara

Welcome Back Missy!!:goodvibes I'm so happy that you had an amazing trip!! I can't wait to read all about it!:thumbsup2

Oh, I haven't been on your PTR in a while. Bad disfriend I am..... BAD!!!! First off I was just laughing about your son's power nap pictures. Those are great. I remember some of them from your TRs. My favorite is the one while at the parade sleeping between the barrels. So cute!!!!
Also, I want to say congrats on the weight loss. What a great job.

And now, I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!!

Okay ladies....I've been home for a week...and I've wallowed in my self-pity and no-more-vacation blues long enough! ::yes::

It's time to get this TR going!! I know that this was not strictly a Disney trip, so I hope the mods will allow it, but I am starting today and here's your link!

Paradise and Magic....All Rolled into One Vacation

JOIN ME!! It was a fabulous trip and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter