The I am a pirate/fireman, I am not a hijacker thread, all about nothing in general

Discussion in 'Australia' started by becpee, Apr 21, 2012.

1. becpee

becpee I see sock puppets

Thats so close! :yay:

My DH is sitting writing invoices and I am sitting on the couch in my pajama's still, DS also still in his pajama's :rolleyes1

Think i'd better move my butt...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. welley

welley Mouseketeer

Nah, thats what public holidays are for... lazy day...:cloud9:

4. becpee

I'm a little bit spewing today is a public holiday, I NEED to see my osteo ASAP :scared1: and I won't be able to until next Tuesday :sad2:

I have what feels like a speedhump in my back where my knot has returned, I didn't feel it return until BANG there is was and I don't remember it being this painful before :sick:

5. frangipanisam

frangipanisam Mouseketeer

Has anyone else seen what they've done to some of the princesses in the lastest batch of new merchandise???

http://www.disneystore.com/new-disney-princess-lunch-tote/mp/1307369/1000995/

Why Disney, why??? Jasmine and Belle have had their outfits changed plus Belle's hair is different and Cinderella has a new outfit, new hair and a new face :confused3 I understand they change it up from time to time but why not do them up for summer instead?? In cute beach outfits themed from their traditional outfits? Just my rant :rotfl: I actually don't mind Belle's hairstyle after all that lol

Also I am totally in love with this little guy :love: http://www.disneystore.com/grad-nite-2012-duffy-the-disney-bear-plush-toy-12-h/mp/1310889/1000995/

Given that I graduate this year and my trip IS a graduation trip I'm hoping I can snag one of these because I like him so much better then the grad ear hats and it combines Duffy with a grad souvenir :woohoo: more money to spent elsewhere :thumbsup2 just a shame Duffy's wearing blue, my grad stole thing-a-bobby is going to be green for education :rolleyes:

6. becpee

$3.50 USD for a box of 16 poptarts at Walmart.
    Wonder how many boxes I could fit in a suitcase, my DS is addicted :laughing:

Does anybody else price groceries before they go or am I the only food addict? pirate:

7. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

I don't price them before I go, but I love grocery shopping while over there... Weird isn't it? :laughing:

Actually I love grocery shopping here too. :rolleyes1

8. Andona

Andona Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar

Ditto! We always have to visit at least ONE large supermarket on every trip - it's like another world....

There's a fancy lolly store near us and I was drooling over a 2.3 Kg bag of Hot Tamales in there the other day ( Hot tamales are a cinnamon candy and I LOVE them) The only thing that stopped me buying them was

1. the knowledge that I can buy them for a quarter of the price in the USA
    2. the thought of what 2.3 Kg of ( basically) sugar would do to my waistline :lmao:

Andona

9. australiankaren

australiankaren I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV

costco...jelly belly's 45 flavours, 1.3 kg..$15 ish.......bargain:thumbsup2

10. welley

welley Mouseketeer

Watching The Notebook... Ryan Gosling, mmmmm!!! :)

11. becpee

I've never seen it..

I have however drooled over Dear John :love:

12. welley

welley Mouseketeer

I would recommend it. It is a good movie.

13. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

:eek:Internet and foxtel are dropping in and out patiently:eek:sitting here waiting to see if the powers going to go off:scared1::scared1:

14. becpee

Hope everything turned out ok last night, the only extreme weather here in Melbourne right now is the freezing cold...bring on Orlando!

15. australiankaren

i cant wait til I laze around the pool B*t*hing about the heat.....92 sleeps to go:thumbsup2

16. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

The power stayed on haven't been outside yet but everything is normal in the house:)

17. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

ok, my turn for a mini rant about something really childish... :laughing:

Some of you may have been aware that DH and I were expecting a baby earlier this year, but unfortunately lost it within the 1st trimester. We're ok, happens to a lot of people, no big deal. However we secretly always spoke about wanting a boy, and one of the main reasons was because it would be the first grandson on his mum's side. :rolleyes1

Anyhoo, we've just found out his brother and his wife are expecting a baby boy, so there goes that :headache: Like I said, it's no big deal, it's pretty childish and nothing we could do to change it, but it's just one of those things where you want to say poo bum fart head... :lmao:

18. australiankaren

poo bum fart head..yep that sums it up......:grouphug:

19. alicia1506

alicia1506 DIS Veteran

i'm the eldest of the three of us, and i've had a lot of issues. earlier this year, i was diagnosed with PCOS and told my chances of conceiving... very low. very low indeed. i always wanted to give my parents their first grandchild.

a month later, my SIL who is 6 yrs younger than me announces she's pregnant. joy for her, but there went my tiny speck of hope of making that happen. i get what you're going through.

poo bum wee fart head indeed :thumbsup2

20. australiankaren

poo bum wee fart head bugger poop :headache:

21. Andona

Andona Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar

Not childish at all! I think you're fully entitled to a bit of swearing of the poo, bum, wee,fart variety!!

Andona