The I am a pirate/fireman, I am not a hijacker thread, all about nothing in general

Where is A1506 and her Prince Ali Ababwa (PA2)? I think you found them some rocks to consider for their E-ring. :thumbsup2

Some of them would have been the perfect size too :laughing:

Stopped now, hope it doesn't rain tomorrow or DS will be doing his cross country in gumboots :laughing:

Does anybody ever see things happen in real life and think
OMG that is just like in a cartoon!
I have been known to add music to real life situations just for comedy
not every appreciates it :laughing:

Am I the only crazy one?

:clown:

OK I am going to consciously try and keep my off topic rambling to this thread!! :offtopic:

My company got new computers :), all good, right - except it has a giant 23" screen and everyone can see when I am on the Dis!! :surfweb:

Now I have to look like I am doing some work!!! :faint:

:furious::furious:

got to work today
and builders have moved 10 bays of books, chucked books everywhere (library) so i am now spending my morning trying to untangle the mess

:mad::mad::mad:

not happy.......

OK I am going to consciously try and keep my off topic rambling to this thread!! :offtopic:

My company got new computers :), all good, right - except it has a giant 23" screen and everyone can see when I am on the Dis!! :surfweb:

Now I have to look like I am doing some work!!! :faint:

It's hard to stay on topic, tell me about it LOL

Damn having to look like you're working, whats that all about?? :lmao:

:furious::furious:

got to work today
and builders have moved 10 bays of books, chucked books everywhere (library) so i am now spending my morning trying to untangle the mess

:mad::mad::mad:

not happy.......

At least it'll go fast if you're busy :thumbsup2

Me, what have I done?

Cleaned my stove, oven, rangehood, will clean my floors then
GO PICK UP OUR NEW LUGGAGE!

Maybe the floors won't get done today :laughing:

mmm, hot dogs for dinner! does anyone know if I'm allowed to eat frankfurters? I think I'm allowed to eat them if they're hot... :confused3

I'm sitting at work today trying to look busy, I think I'm failing though coz I've just been sitting here snacking all morning... popcorn::

I managed to do myself some sort of injury over the weekend, I don't remember doing it, I just remember getting into the shower last night thinking "That's a bit tender..." then tossing and turning all night because I couldn't get comfortable, and then limping around my house this morning, and limping into the office today... It hurts to stand, it hurts to sit, and it hurts to walk... It even hurts to lay down, but I have no recollection of doing anything!! :laughing:

What's everyone planning for Wednesday? I hope it's not raining, or it will be a stay in bed day... That doesn't sound too bad anyway... :rolleyes1

Hot dog lunch?

0402HKDLDay469.jpg

Limping is better than being limp, which is what I still am. 2 weeks of coughing and bronchitis....only just starting to feel better. So, on Wednesday, I will be in bed. :faint:

Yummo, that pic is not helping... I've just ran out of snacks and still hungry :worried:

If it wasn't raining I'd be ducking out of the office to purchase more... I'm pretty sure I'm having hot dogs for dinner...

i spend all day long wading through complaint emails and trying to sort out financial messes.

i am looking forward to a day of solid trip planning/DISing and sitting around in my pjs on wednesday, maybe with a sleep in.

my house desperately needs cleaning, but i cannot work up enough energy, and my wounds are still healing.

oh, to be a disney princess where the little forest animals come in to clean for me... or better yet... the furniture helps clean.

i think i'm gonna have to seriously invest in a cleaning service. this is crazy.

oh... and re: the big monitors - i have them too. i have my DIS open in a slightly smaller window across the bottom of the screen, so i can just flick to a bigger screen version of a work-system if needed :badpc:

Driving home this afternoon and this is what starts hitting my car

photo-59.jpg

KAREN! Told you to keep your crappy weather in Sydney LOL

Very nearly pooed my pants (which would have been horrible in my car :laughing: )

Facing a week of rain now apparently, at least the hail should be over and done with (until the next snap weather change), I suppose 20c piece hail stones is not as bad a the cricket ball sized that came through our roof two years ago, I wish I got photo's of those ones, and the indoor water feature running down our lounge room wall, don't miss that house at all ;)

Glad you're safe and that the car escaped a major sanitising.

I don't think it's just Karen's fault that we've got this weather. I know someone else from Sydney that was huffing and puffing the weather our way at the weekend.

Just checked Wednesday's weather for here, it's going to be cool, but dry at least, so if I get motivated I should be able to get out in the garden - should be good too, after all this rain the ground will be nice and soft!

I have 3 lazy souls in my house that wont help clean, and all they do is mess the place up more and more :headache: Bloody animals, every time I leave the house I ask them nicely to maybe mop or vacuum, you know help out... But every time I come home there's just more pet fur on the floor! :laughing:

I have two cats that do the same thing.

What's that they say?

Dogs have owners.
Cats have staff.

Driving home this afternoon and this is what starts hitting my car

photo-59.jpg

KAREN! Told you to keep your crappy weather in Sydney LOL

Very nearly pooed my pants (which would have been horrible in my car :laughing: )

Facing a week of rain now apparently, at least the hail should be over and done with (until the next snap weather change), I suppose 20c piece hail stones is not as bad a the cricket ball sized that came through our roof two years ago, I wish I got photo's of those ones, and the indoor water feature running down our lounge room wall, don't miss that house at all ;)

:scared1: Wow, I hope there wasn't any damage to your car! How scary!

I was just on Facebook and something caught my attention...

Bad grammar! aaarrgghh!

Status update:

I shouldn't of gone to sleep.

I just want to correct it!!

I'm going to start deleting people for things like that :rolleyes1

I was just on Facebook and something caught my attention...

Bad grammar! aaarrgghh!

Status update:

I shouldn't of gone to sleep.

I just want to correct it!!

I'm going to start deleting people for things like that :rolleyes1

things like that make me want to take out a red pen.

things like that make me want to take out a red pen.

I wish I could, but I'd better not.

I just tweeted with a hash tag of Anzacpride and some numb nuts tweeted me back and says ANZAC day is not a day for pride.

Ummmm serious?

Not allowed to be proud of our fallen, returned and serving service men and women?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter