The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin!!!New 04/24/14 pg 19

PrincessCaitlin

DIS Veteran
Welcome everyone!!!!!! For those who know me welcome back and for those who don't nice to meet you!

I am very excited to share this trip with you all! I have had a rough year so when the going gets rough the tough go to Disney! This was a 23rd birthday celebration which included Jelly Rolls, Food and Wine, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and a dessert party! My mom and I had a ton of fun and just enjoyed being at Disney!

This is us

From our last trip because we didn't get any pics of the two of us this trip! I have no idea why but we kept our faces behind the lens for the most part and got pictures of everything else!

The girl on the left is me! I am Caitlin and the birthday girl for this trip! I will be your TR writer and filling you in on all of the shenanigans we got in to! I am also the Drunken Punkin listed in this title :thumbsup2 I love my drinks around the world!

The lovely lady on my right is my mom and partner in crime! She is hilarious and had some great one liners throughout this trip!

So if you want to see Disney during Fall and Christmas and like hearing about food and alcohol this is the TR for you!

Well, I haven't been able to keep up with your DL report, but I will get back to it when I have the time since we are going in July.

But I will get in on the ground floor on this one, and will do my best to keep up!

Yay! You started! So glad I checked.

P.S. I LOVED (I guess I should say we, since I did share) the chocolates. They were amazing.

Thank you!

Cute picture!

I've signed up for this thread too! My daughter Katie (short for Kaitlyn) & I enjoying reading about another Caitlyn & Dawn who love Disney.

Following along! :goodvibes

Welcome!

Excuse me, but is this spot taken?

Glad to see you could make it!

Joining along..sounds like fun!

Welcome!!!

In!

Jill in CO

Thank you for following along!

Well, I haven't been able to keep up with your DL report, but I will get back to it when I have the time since we are going in July.

But I will get in on the ground floor on this one, and will do my best to keep up!

Yay for a DL trip!

I am sure I won't be posting non stop so hopefully you can keep up!

I'm in and excited to hear about your birthday trip, Caitlin!

Can't wait to share it with you!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Yay! You started! So glad I checked.

P.S. I LOVED (I guess I should say we, since I did share) the chocolates. They were amazing.

Thank you!

Cute picture!

Glad you liked the chocolates! I got use out of one of the bags you gave us during the race!

I've signed up for this thread too! My daughter Katie (short for Kaitlyn) & I enjoying reading about another Caitlyn & Dawn who love Disney.

Thank you! I am glad you enjoy reading them!

I've loved reading your trip reports in the past so i'm totally subscribing to this one!

Thank you!

Looking forward to this one too!

Welcome!

I'm in :) Looking forward to reading your report

Thank you!

Joining in. :wave:

Thank you! Welcome!

I'm joining in :thumbsup2

Hi Grumpy's Wife! We're neighbors!

Welcome!

I'm following. We're WDW vets but are about to embark on our very first DLR trip in 4 days.....so I'm following both of your reports :thumbsup2

Subbing! I always enjoy your trip reports. I've just made reservations for a last minute December trip, as I had a week of vacation left for this year (use it or lose it!) so what better place to go? I have reserved a Candlelight Processional package, so I am looking forward to that as well.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter