The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I love chick-fil-a too
I hardly ever eat there though because the closest one to me is about an hour away. They have good milkshakes too

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47175386#post47175386

the only way i'd call up another parent and yell at them over a movie is if i already said "i don't allow my kid to watch R rated movies" and they showed my kid one anyway.

if i didn't mention it and they showed one i'd mostly just mention it in passing and like "oh, by the way, i don't allow my kid to watch R rated movies yet so next time can you please not show those?"

tumblr_inline_mfnk91pV7K1r6s2fe.gif

think they'll let this be my senior quote?

"Step, step, kick and shimmy shimmy shimmy, 1 2 boogie AND SHORTY GEORGE, SHORTY GEORGE, FISHTAIL FISHTAIL AND CRAZY LEGGSSS CRAZY LEGSSS JAZZ SQUARE, JAZZ SQUARE, AND BIGGGGGG FINISH" -Mr. Moseby

MickeyisBeast said:
she is so pretty and she has soo many clothes, i've pretty much never seen her wear the same thing twice and then i'm here wearing the same pair of jeans two to three times a week omg

I literally want her wardrobe ooomg
omg literally me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter