The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

tumblr_m9lqq7Ekda1rtvheio1_500.gif

I'd love to wake up tomorrow and my mom say theres no school Hannah! Yeah. A girl can dream

grandfloluver said:
I've been twice!!! It's fun and gorgeous :-) you'd love it omg

Seriously?? So lucky I really wanna go. Have you been to la and Disneyland and stuff? Sucks being so far away from America sometimes :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

meggiebeth said:
Seriously?? So lucky I really wanna go. Have you been to la and Disneyland and stuff? Sucks being so far away from America sometimes :(

haha yes! That's the part of CA I stayed in. Both times I like split stayed at LA then we'd go to DL. Disneyland was awesome :-)

i'm jelllllyyyyyyyyy! i wanna go to places like la, san fran and san diego
I haven't been to San Fran but the other two are worth going to! I had a blast!

ah remember when we did this to our posts, good times

sent from the DISboards app for Android

omg good times. Good times

sent from the DISboards app for iPhone

LondonUnderground said:
i'm jelllllyyyyyyyyy! i wanna go to places like la, san fran and san diego

My dad went to San Fran and said it was absolutely amazing. We have a picture of him standing next to this huge American policeman lol. I really wanna go to disney Aulani in Hawaii too but not sure tht will happen anytime soon :(

Field trip :/ I am worrying myself to death so not the best time so far, but ill live haha I would probably rather be in school omg :O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter