The Guy Thread 4: Untitled

New Guy Thread?

Wow.

And I just typed "new gay thread" by accident.

I blame my research paper about homosexuality in American Lit. for that typo.

June 22.

:headache:

MAJOR research paper in English, minor one in Chemistry, PowerPoint in Health...ughh.

AND a Spanish project coming up soon.

June 22.

:headache:

MAJOR research paper in English, minor one in Chemistry, PowerPoint in Health...ughh.

AND a Spanish project coming up soon.

Well if you count that stuff I'm not totally done... I've got a research paper and a Science project due but that's not till after summer break :D

Well if you count that stuff I'm not totally done... I've got a research paper and a Science project due but that's not till after summer break :D
Lucky!!

Working on the rough draft of this 5 page paper for English. Got about 1.5 pages so far.

*eyes closed* "I do believe in fairys I do! I DO!!!"

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky!!

Working on the rough draft of this 5 page paper for English. Got about 1.5 pages so far.

I am :)

I love to write though so the papers aren't hard for me! It's the science project I'm not to good with science.... Things tend to go wrong teeheehee

Hey Josh :-)

This research paper isn't as bad, because we got to choose our own topics. Yay for choices!

But it's hard to focus, as my friend just died a week and a half ago. :sad1:

This research paper isn't as bad, because we got to choose our own topics. Yay for choices!

But it's hard to focus, as my friend just died a week and a half ago. :sad1:

Choices are always good!
:hug::hug:
Awww Amanda I'm so sorry! That must be horrible for you :(

Choices are always good!
:hug::hug:
Awww Amanda I'm so sorry! That must be horrible for you :(
It's okay. The way she died is unbearable, though. She was hit and killed by a bus on her way to school Friday, May 1. So tragic. :sad: :sad: :sad:

It's okay. The way she died is unbearable, though. She was hit and killed by a bus on her way to school Friday, May 1. So tragic. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh my gosh! That's just horrible :( I can't believe that. We can only hope she went to a better place :)

Oh my gosh! That's just horrible :( I can't believe that. We can only hope she went to a better place :)

I hope so. I can't believe it, either. It happened *just* outside our school, too.

Oh wow, that is awful. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks. The saddest part is that her BEST BEST friend (and her ex-boyfriend...they had dated for like 6 months before breaking up...) was ON THAT BUS.

I hope so. I can't believe it, either. It happened *just* outside our school, too.

:sad2::sad2::sad2:
Thanks. The saddest part is that her BEST BEST friend (and her ex-boyfriend...they had dated for like 6 months before breaking up...) was ON THAT BUS.

It would be hard to come up with something more horrible then being in that guy's shoes when the bus hit her :(:(:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!