The great National rates...Are you all Emerald Club members?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by dvcfamily41801, Feb 22, 2005.

1. dvcfamily41801

dvcfamily41801 Future Walt Disney World Cast Member

I am just curious, if I should join or just send my husband to the counter while I get the luggage like we have always done when we rented with Dollar.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Absolutely do the EC, Lisa. I have never been to a National counter since learning about EC/EA here on the DIS back in '99, many leisure and business trips since. It is great. It's free, check out on Mary's www.mousesavers.com. Enjoy.

4. mittelst

mittelst Mouseketeer

Yes, I've got EC. I didn't pay for it, though - it's one of the few "perks" left at my place of employment. ;)

5. dudspizza

dudspizza I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav

Yes, I have EC, but you don't have to be a member to get the good rates. In fact, I always check rates when I am not logged in as a EC member. If my rate has gone down, I then log in to EC and make a new ressie.

You will get the same rates using the same codes I do. I use Priceless (6600330) and Ent. $20 off coupon (10009123).

I would recommend EC though. Last trip, our luggage was already coming on to the carousel as we arrived. We grabbed it, walked to the garage, picked our car and we were off!

Duds

6. Sandyincanada

Sandyincanada DIS Veteran

I agree, get EC free through the mousesavers link. Its not only a huge time saver but we booked a full size and ended up with an executive - a Blazer.