The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

I love expedition everest! I have usually ridden it solo but Im hoping my brother (who is very much like your DS when it comes to rides -- except hes 16!) will ride with me in august :)

I love expedition everest! I have usually ridden it solo but Im hoping my brother (who is very much like your DS when it comes to rides -- except hes 16!) will ride with me in august :)

:rotfl: I know what you mean, it would be a lot of fun to ride it with someone you actually know! :lmao:

Your is the first GOOD review that I have heard about Yak & Yeti, although the other reviews I read were mostly about the CS portion.

That Jordan sure gets around:rolleyes:

Too bad you weren't able to meet up with Winkers. Hope your DS was feeling better Winkers:goodvibes

Yak and Yeti looks good, especially the sorbet.
I'll have to remember to save room for that.

You should have started talking to FJ like he was a real person. That would have really given that couple something to look at.:lmao:

Too bad about not meeting Winkers.

Your is the first GOOD review that I have heard about Yak & Yeti, although the other reviews I read were mostly about the CS portion.

That Jordan sure gets around:rolleyes:

Too bad you weren't able to meet up with Winkers. Hope your DS was feeling better Winkers:goodvibes
Yeah, the "Yak" was pretty good. :lmao: I keep forgetting that they have a CS portion.

Yak and Yeti looks good, especially the sorbet.
I'll have to remember to save room for that.

You should have started talking to FJ like he was a real person. That would have really given that couple something to look at.:lmao:

Too bad about not meeting Winkers.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I wish I would have thought of that!!!

great update and pics.

I cannot wait to eat at Yak & Yeti, but I will be having a YAK ATTACK.

I love EE.

Sorry about Winkers.

Another great update

Food looked great at Yak and Yeti.

I know I just read someone else review of Yak and Yeti yesterday and I thought wait, didn't she just post this yesterday, but my bad, I think it might have been disrunner:rotfl2:

Poor Ds.........I hope he got himself a nap...........so hard on little ones:goodvibes

I started laughing out loud of the image of you approaching people with FJ and then running the other way from the crazy lady:lmao: :lmao:

great update and pics.

I cannot wait to eat at Yak & Yeti, but I will be having a YAK ATTACK.

I love EE.

Sorry about Winkers.

Thank you:)
The food was really good. That YAK ATTACK sounds really yummy doesn't it??
I love EE too! So much fun.
No biggie.

Thanks for taking a picture of the Y&Y menu. I had no idea what they would serve in that place... now I know! I must try it.. it sounds delish. DH, on the other hand, would have mac n cheese off of the kids' menu!:rotfl:

Poor FJ... denied on EE... :sad2: Glad you got to see the Yeti. I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE that ride!!!:thumbsup2

I'm so bummed that we didn't get to meet. My Flat Jordy was really ticked off at me!;)

I had several of the "there's that crazy lady with a guy on a stick" looks. My kids didn't worry at all what other people thought!

I'm so bummed that we didn't get to meet. My Flat Jordy was really ticked off at me!;)

I had several of the "there's that crazy lady with a guy on a stick" looks. My kids didn't worry at all what other people thought!

That is terrible that you two did not get to meet!! I guess that means you HAVE to plan another trip soon!!

That is so funny about the flat Jordan. Maybe you should have asked people to pose with it? OMG that is perfect! Next person to take flat Disers should get strangers to pose with them. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Another great update

Food looked great at Yak and Yeti.

I know I just read someone else review of Yak and Yeti yesterday and I thought wait, didn't she just post this yesterday, but my bad, I think it might have been disrunner:rotfl2:

Poor Ds.........I hope he got himself a nap...........so hard on little ones:goodvibes

I started laughing out loud of the image of you approaching people with FJ and then running the other way from the crazy lady:lmao: :lmao:
Thanks
The food was yummy!!
:rotfl2: You're too funny. I get mixed up on PTR's and TR's sometimes too. There's just so many to read and I'm ADDICTED!!
DS did get himself a nap. We made sure of it!! :thumbsup2
:lmao: :lmao: It really was funny when people would scurry away. I'd laugh every time I pulled it off. Serves them right for staring at me weird. :rolleyes1

Thanks for taking a picture of the Y&Y menu. I had no idea what they would serve in that place... now I know! I must try it.. it sounds delish. DH, on the other hand, would have mac n cheese off of the kids' menu!:rotfl:

Poor FJ... denied on EE... :sad2: Glad you got to see the Yeti. I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE that ride!!!:thumbsup2
That's what I had been thinking about Yak & Yeti too, so I thought I'd take a pic of the menu since there was no way I'd remember all what was on it.
I know, poor FJ!! That was one of my FJ picture goals. :sad1:
Yeti was COOL!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think kids can get off much easier than adults can by carrying around a guy on a stick. Especially a white woman carrying an Asian guy with a ray gun on a stick:lmao: I was met with greatly confused looks. :confused3 There was a couple of times when I heard giggles coming from behind me when I'd take pictures. I can only assume they were coming from people who "got it".

I kept waiting all trip long to hear a gasp and someone scream out "FLAT JORDAN!!" but that never happened. Guess there's not as many DISer's in the world as I thought there were.

That is terrible that you two did not get to meet!! I guess that means you HAVE to plan another trip soon!!

That is so funny about the flat Jordan. Maybe you should have asked people to pose with it? OMG that is perfect! Next person to take flat Disers should get strangers to pose with them. :rotfl: :rotfl:
DH is not going for another trip this year. Trust me, I've already tried. We had the 40% off offer on our table. He didn't go for it.:lmao: It's ok though, we are planning a big trip for sometime in 2009!

I thought about asking people but I never really came across anyone who looked like they would be willing to do it.

Thanks

DH is not going for another trip this year. Trust me, I've already tried. We had the 40% off offer on our table. He didn't go for it.:lmao: It's ok though, we are planning a big trip for sometime in 2009!

I thought about asking people but I never really came across anyone who looked like they would be willing to do it.

I hope I get a 40% on my table... They don't do it for everyone right?????? Or do they?? When they do, is it for certain months?

Well a trip in 2009 is something to plan for... that is right around the corner after all.

I could take a flat Blue with me in September. Has there been a flat Blue Yet?

I hope I get a 40% on my table... They don't do it for everyone right?????? Or do they?? When they do, is it for certain months?

Well a trip in 2009 is something to plan for... that is right around the corner after all.

I could take a flat Blue with me in September. Has there been a flat Blue Yet?

The last 2 times we've gone we've had the offer on the table when we walked in. Once at OKW and the other at POR. I'm not sure if everyone gets it, but I'm thinking they do. I think maybe at first it was sort of hit or miss but I'm thinking that now they are trying to get people there during the slow weeks. The offer was for certain weeks in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and I think one week beginning of December. NONE of the weeks were weeks when we could have gone....meaning when kids are out of school.

:rotfl2: There is no flat blue. I think there are plenty of other flats floating around in the world right now and in trips coming soon. Have you seen Jordans TR?? There are several flats getting ready to go. I'm affraid to send out a flat blue. :eek: :lmao:

The last 2 times we've gone we've had the offer on the table when we walked in. Once at OKW and the other at POR. I'm not sure if everyone gets it, but I'm thinking they do. I think maybe at first it was sort of hit or miss but I'm thinking that now they are trying to get people there during the slow weeks. The offer was for certain weeks in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and I think one week beginning of December. NONE of the weeks were weeks when we could have gone....meaning when kids are out of school.

:rotfl2: There is no flat blue. I think there are plenty of other flats floating around in the world right now and in trips coming soon. Have you seen Jordans TR?? There are several flats getting ready to go. I'm affraid to send out a flat blue. :eek: :lmao:

Maybe I will get one! Not sure that I could go...but I could dream about it each and every night!!

I have been over there but it was so far into it that I didn't think I could catch up. I will so die laughing if on my trip i see a flat dis'er. I will go right up and pose with them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Have to turn in early tonite have to do my overnite check SHUSH it's a secret!!
Have a good night!! :flower3:

Maybe I will get one! Not sure that I could go...but I could dream about it each and every night!!

I have been over there but it was so far into it that I didn't think I could catch up. I will so die laughing if on my trip i see a flat dis'er. I will go right up and pose with them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I bet you do see a flat diser on your trip! I think there are several who are going in September. :thumbsup2

Just use the handy dandy links and that way you don't have to read all the banter.....

Blue...It looks like Yak and Yeti was pretty good.

Sorry you didn't get to meet Winkers.....Maybe it was just not meant to be...We got to meet though...:hug:

About the couple looking at you in the restaurant.....I agree with others..you should've started talking to Flat Me.....

Blue...It looks like Yak and Yeti was pretty good.

Sorry you didn't get to meet Winkers.....Maybe it was just not meant to be...We got to meet though...:hug:

About the couple looking at you in the restaurant.....I agree with others..you should've started talking to Flat Me.....

I really liked it. Not sure about all the other food but the shrimp lo-mein and the steak were pretty good!:thumbsup2
No biggie. I can't wait to see what kind of mischief her FJ got into during their trip, though. :laughing:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I really wish I would have thought of that! DH could have video taped it for the DIS. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter