The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Blueyed Girl, Mar 22, 2008.

1. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

thank you for the translation, I never would have understood. :rotfl2:
    I refuse to do laundry next time I go. I just refuse. :mad:
    too bad about Boatwrights, it is so much better than PH.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Blueyed Girl

Blueyed Girl HAKUNA MATATA!

:rotfl2:
    I liked it at OKW where the machines were in the room. Laundry was so easy!! I'm hoping I won't have to do any this time, but you never know. That's why I'm bringing my own detergent rather than having to spend a stupid amount on theirs.
    As for Boatwrights, we looked at the menu and cringed. That food is nothing like what we eat here in La.:lmao: We may do what you suggested and try a breakfast there or a desert instead.:thumbsup2

4. scottny

I have only had jambalaya there but it was good.
    I am thinking of another adr now and cannot come up with one.

5. Blueyed Girl

I figure I can deal with Planet Hollywood at least once more. DH and I went back in '97 and weren't impressed. But, this will give me a chance to use that voucher for the "gift" that Disney sends with all the vacation paperwork. We used it back then and I think we got a T-shirt and a pin if I remember right. DS should find that exciting.

6. dddisrunner

dddisrunner DIS Veteran

LOVE the pj's and travel size items:thumbsup2 I couldn't help but notice the thermometer you bought. I bought that one from Target too and it is AMAZING! It works so quickly and really seems to be accurate:thumbsup2 It looks like flat Jordan liked the items too!:rotfl:

7. Trentmom

Trentmom <font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas

I love tar Jay!!!!

We were there today

Love that place!!

Cute PJs!!

Loving the toiletries:thumbsup2

8. Blueyed Girl

So glad to hear that about the thermometer. I just can't seem to find one that works properly and DS will not sit still for 3 minutes to use a "normal" one. There were a few to chose from and I liked this one, and then I noticed it was the last one of it's kind so I figured people must like it. :lmao:

I :love: Tarjay too. I just can't seem to leave there without spending a really stupid amount of money! :eek:

9. Trentmom

Trentmom <font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas

You and me both

I plan on slowly building my wardrobe for our trip

I found a cute pair of Jean Carpis or clam diggers, or whatever you call them

originally 20, on sale f or $15:thumbsup2

10. Native NYer

Native NYer DIS Veteran

I love Target!!! The travel size aisle is the best. The pjs are cute. I never thought of getting travel size detergent, but then again I don't do laundry :lmao:

11. Blueyed Girl

That's what I've been doing too. Buying a few shirts from Disney, a few t-shirts from Target, Old Navy capri's , etc. I think I've finally built enough for our trip. :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to be taking a vacation when it's warm! We always seem to go in the winter.:confused3

Detergent was with all the other travel sized stuff. I wasn't going to get it at first but thought....what if?? So I got it. That seems to be a theme on the travel sized aisle. "what if" of course I'm going to think of a "need" for it. :lmao:

12. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

I love the picture. Flat Jordy looks very happy!

I've been addicted to BB since the first season......I really need to get a life!

Yay, Natalie left! I swear if I heard her mention "TC" again, I would have puked.

13. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

Target toiletries aisle............!!!!!!!:love: :love:

I didn't even notice Flat Jordy.......:eek:

14. winkers

My sister made fun of me for being so excited over the travel size toiletries at Target. The nerve!:rotfl2:

15. Blueyed Girl

I know....WOOHOOOO!!!:woohoo: I was so sick of hearing her say that too. She was a hypocrite and was only saying it to stay in the game. :sad2:

:rotfl2: He was having fun amongst the travel items.
    Can't wait to finish my travel sized mission on Friday. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I get that a lot over here too.
    :lmao: I'm sure she will come around eventually. :thumbsup2

16. winkers

As a Christian, I cringed everytime she said that. Not exactly who I want representing my faith.:sad2:

17. pierresgirl

pierresgirl DIS Veteran

That's it! I want to be a cool kid and am going to Target today for a binder! I'm going to need to check out your link on what to put in it. We ate a character breakfast at the Grosvener one year! We are of the same era so I'm totally with you on the jelly bracelets, neon clothes (remember those Hyper shirts that changed color??!!) MC hammer pants OMG that list could go on. BUT I never did the fanny pack :scared1: :lmao: Oh yeah, Aqua Net, specifically the white and pink can.

Okay margarita's in Mexico and Octopus Juice, you need to say no more..... Love the FJ pics :rotfl2: I usually watch BB but didn't start this season, it's the first time I've missed one.

Well I'm caught up on your report Rosie and love it!

18. Blueyed Girl

I know what you mean.:sad2:

Go for the binder!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! :rotfl2:
    OMG, the 80's stuff.....CRAZY!! Aquanet (yes thats the can!) almost KILLED my entire head of hair. I'm still not sure how I still have hair after all that abuse.
    I don't know why we did the fanny packs. We both hate them and think they look ridiculous but still did it.:confused3 I have no excuse. :lmao:
    I have a mission of Margarita's in Mexico, the Grey Goose Lemon slush martini in France, and I can NOT stop thinking about that Octopus Juice at Coral Reef. YUMMERS!!

19. Blueyed Girl

Since I can't go shopping today I decided to work on my tan since I am the whitest woman in America. Then I started printing out all of our "plans" to put in the binder. I have updated our itenerary to show all of our new ADR's, then printed it out along with the reservation confirmations for the hotels to and from WDW. I also made my little ADR confirmation # cards out of extra LGMH's just like last time. For those who didn't see them last time...I printed all of our ADR information for each day on the back of a Lime Green Mickey Head paint chip. It made remembering ADR times a breeze and I had the confirmation #'s handy incase they couldn't find us in the computer.

So, the final line up is as follows....
    BREAKFASTS: Crystal Palace

LUNCHES: Yak & Yeti

DINNERS: Kona
    Coral Reef
    Planet Hollywood
    Tony's Town Square
    (As you can see, I'm trying to keep it simple this time.)

Also I booked a carriage ride through the POR & POFQ grounds.

Here is a pic of the reservation cards from last time. I'm not doing the "do you dis?" one's this time. I really didn't hand any out last time anyway.
    [​IMG]

FJ has made himself comfy in the updated binder. I'm thinking he's ready to go to WDW!
    [​IMG]

20. scottny

the LGMH's look cute. I have never thought of handing out some.

21. MomsOf2boys

MomsOf2boys <font color= deeppink ><marquee>Has obsessive fing

that is a good idea. If you have your trip report link on it they can follow along... especially if you are a famous trip reporter.... hmmm....