The Graveyard Review Finally Rests

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
I'm sure that this has been discussed already... Beetlejuice's Rock n Roll Graveyard Review has run its course. Yesterday's two shows were its final. I only made it to the first of the two, but the announcer thanked all who had come to see the show over the years and those who made this performance their first. He opened by saying "Welcome to the final day of Beetlejuice's Rock n Roll Graveyard Review."

Afterwards, the cast and crew posed as a group for many photos. I would have liked to see the 4:30 show, but I knew the drive back to Miami would be an ugly one (and it was.) Had to hit the road at 3:00.

Anyone know what the plans for the new show are?

I thought they were just tweaking the show to be more like the Japanese version. You're making it sound as if it will be a completely new concept... can an employee clarify?

They're going to the Japanese version. The Japanese version is a great show. Worth seeing. Updated.

Not the show that everyone will remember, but, of all the changes, I am looking forward to this one.

All the music is different, the Phantom is no longer in the show, and BJ is joined by two back-up ghouls named Hip and Hop. The structure of the show remains the same, i.e. BJ intro, Gothic monsters come out and get transformed into rock versions and sing some groovy tunes. I suppose whether you like the new show will depend on whether you like the new songs or not (just like in any show).

:)

I am sure looking forward to seeing it..never missed the Graveyard Revue on any trip.

Can you tell us besides new songs and characters will there still be pyrotechnics and all involved??

Kelly... so true! Your comment made me laugh!

FYI, the Orlando show is about 10 minutes shorter than the Japanese show. Some dance breaks and incidentals have been cut to make it a bit tighter, as well as some of BJ's set up dialogue (which was necessary for Japanese audiences).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter