The good, the bad, and the crowded July - Update: August 23

I'm not the best resource on Christmas movies... but we always love the Grinch... its not technically Disney... but the guy who voices the Grinch is Thurl Ravenscroft... he's done LOTS of Disney voices.

We also like a Christmas Story.. where they go to the Chinese Restaurant for Christmas dinner... lol...just like the Jews do. We usually have a big crowd. Last time we did it, our friends took the WHOLE restaurant.

Anxious to hear more... do you have a PTR for the Christmas trip?

No I do not have a PTR. Hummm... maybe I should write one.

Hey... I'm a little late but I'm subbing on...

I love your Dis name ... and your avatar ... I loved Tangled...Even though the long blonde hair was pretty I was so impressed that they had Rapunzel keep her brunette shorter hair...

So it is as hard to get Art educator positions in Canada as it is here in the States huh...?

I do love your job title ... Ethique et culture religieuse teacher ... it sounds so moral and philosophical...

Is Air Canada as much fun as most other airlines... ;) I'm always on the look out for airlines that are civilized... it's get harder...

I was in Quebec City... this past summer .... I enjoyed it ... I've been to Montreal ... but it was a while ago ...I remember liking that as well...

A Disney Christmas sounds fabulous... (I'll be there at the very beginning of the month ... but to be there actually for Christmas should be fabulous...:goodvibes )

looking forward to reading more...

Exciting news people! December 24 to 31 is a go! We'll be staying at por. And so far we booked the candlelight processional for dec 25.

I still can't believe it!

Yeah!! We'll be at POFQ and have the CP scheduled for the 25th too!

Looks like I may be flying into Orlando on Dec 25th... my son will be picking us up at the airport and taking us to our Florida home in Palm Bay (where my son lives now). It will be really easy to run downstairs and stow-away on a DME bus right :rotfl2: He won't notice mom missing right?!:confused3

It seriously will be VERY hard not to pop over... but we're going on the Dream on Dec 28th. I may be able to convince my husband to take me to WDW on the 26th...but that means driving the our Silverado truck, which we keep in Florida. It gets like 12 mpg at best... and its a 90 minute drive. :crazy2:

Sorry guys I kind of gave up on trs. I'm too busy and barely come on the dis anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!