Well, with the new dining reservation changes, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get reservations at the places times I wanted for our trip in April. Good news!!! I was able to get every restaurant at the exact time I wanted! The only exception was the Plaza in MK, and it wasn't because it wasn't available, but for some reason, the Plaza wasn't acception reservations beyond 4:30 or 5:00. Not sure what's going on there since it's the week of Easter, but I'll call back. The bad news. My mom and dad were going with us to Vero this summer, but told us they can't go now (not a health issue or anything like that, thank goodness!). We have a 2-BR, but with the 4 of us, we really don't need a 2-BR. I called to see if I could switch from a 1-BR to a 2-BR, and the only nights available were F and S. I didn't waitlist at this point. We have points from two contracts being used for the existing reservation, so changing and being credited back points isn't straight forward. Plus, the banking deadlines are different, so...have to think through how that would work. Worst case...will keep the 2-BR and have extra space. I have a lock-off, so why can't I just keep the 1-BR and give them back the studio! Just kidding. I know it doesn't work this way! So, for anyone who has ever waitlisted at VB, is it likely the reservation would come through? Just curious.