The GH Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of hit and runs

Tired of paternity tests that are changed

Tired of wrongfully claiming someone did something

Just plain tired of GH

ok, if one more person interrupts Kristina when she's about ready to tell the truth, I am just going to scream :headache: ... (she was just about ready to tell Luke when Sam walked in :rolleyes:) ...

:scratchin Also...how come none of these braniacs who know Ethan is innocent can figure out it's Keifer. Or..at the very least, question whether it's Keifer.

I mean Luke, Jason, and Lucky know it's not Ethan, and know she's covering for someone, and it hasn't occured to anyone that it's Keifer. One would think he'd be the first name to pop into their heads...simply because she's dating him. Even Ethan himself, has come upon Kristina and Keifer fighting. While claiming he's innocent, I would think he might have tossed the guys name out there :confused3
Seems Michael (the supposedly brain injured kid)..is the only one with enough on the ball to figure this out. :headache:

I can't stand Kristina. She has been so annoying, I don't sympathize with her at all. That is terrible. A 17 year old girl is supposedly beat to a pulp and because of how the actress is playing it I am just thinking " shut up already!!" Come on GH, you can do better!

A side note..but I find irritating. As previous poster mentioned...the girl is beaten to a pulp, however it's amazing that her little bruised eye..matches her eye make up on the other eye?. WTH is with that?
They had her looking as if she were badly beaten for about a minute in the ER. Howver, with each day that passes her bruises have miraculously healed...and blend with her make up. Give me a break. :rolleyes1 If you're gonna do this story, then do it right. :rolleyes:
She gets punched in the face..and has no damage to any of the bones in her face?. I know it's a soap, and it's not real life...but if they're going to have these public service announcements regarding this storyline, then they also have an obligation to be real... and not pretty it up.

I thought Alexis signed on as one of Sonny's defense attorneys ... why isn't she in court during the trial anymore? ...

Before Sam put the make-up on her, Kristina's cheek was swollen....I had no idea make-up could cause swelling to go down:sad2:
They need to just end this storyline now before it gets any more unrealistic and annoying.

As per usual the idiots behind the scenes at GH have done it again!

Spoiler Alert: Hi-lite below.
Found at General Hospital Happenings http://www.generalhospitalhappenings.com/gh-news.php

According to SOD, a scheduling conflict with an upcoming pilot has led to the replacement of Aaron Refvem with Aaron Sanders in the role of Morgan, the son of Carly and Sonny. Look for nuMorgan starting on April 14th. Just last night, Refvem, who had been on recurring status with GH, tweeted he believed he would be staying and that GH would work around him

Morgan Corinthos has been recast. His name is Aaron Sanders, and he will begin as of April14th. His picture and the story are on the Critical List.

www.generalhospitalcriticallist.com

click on the Cheers Jeers and News tab..

Oh No! :guilty: ... I think the actor who portrays Morgan now is so good, especially with his scenes with Dante ... I wonder if it's a temporary recast or a permanent one? ... what is going on with GH's TPTB? ... first, Michael and now Morgan ... I sure wouldn't mind if they recasted Kristina or Sam though ... those two are really getting on my nerves :headache: ...

According to Laura Wright (Carly) on twitter yesterday:
Just so everyone knows we tried everything to keep Arron !!! He booked a pilot-- NBC will not play nice--everyone is super bummed!!

So, not ABC's doing.

I take it back; in this case the GH "Powers That Be" are not idiots. :laughing:

Booo on you NBC!

ok, I'll take back my criticism of GH's PTB also :laughing: ... I'll just switch my criticism to NBC ;) ... they are now the meanies :mad: ...

By any chance, is this what happened to the actor who plays Michael also? ... did he get a pilot on another network too that won't play nice with ABC? ... or is there something more regarding his recast? ...

Kristina is getting on my nerves, I want to punch her in her other eye.

:rotfl2: It was getting kind of ridiculous!

Why is it that no one thought it might be her boyfriend as soon as the Ethan time line with didn't work out? Both Lucky and Jason thought it was someone else. WHY did it take so long for them to think.."the boyfried"..:confused3 No shoot Sherlock...come on already.

Also...has Alexsis never heard of calling 911 :headache:

I don't want to hear that they don't have emergency services where they live. The woman is a lawyer, she's a former DA..she's dating the Police Commissioner...she could have called SOMEONE..instead of driving her daughter to the ER in the back of her car.
How do you know how badly beaten she might be. She was in and out of conciousness, perhaps she shouldn't have been moved in that manner..The whole incident is ridiculous! I hope they wrap it up soon.

As for Dante...:cool1: A punch in the mouth for Sonny! :yay:
The guy sooooo deserves it.
It made me sick the way Sonny would justify shooting an unarmed cop point blank in the chest by saying "I didn't know you were my son".
Were we supposed to feel sorry for Sonny..? Poor Sonny the coffee mobster had a rough life. His stepfather beat his mommy, so that means he has a right to be a thug and kill people. He can't possibly go to jail, because he's clostrophobic?. Really that's a shame.
Even Carly...at what point, does she let go of Sonny. She married Jax..and but she will defend Sonny with her dying breath.
At least you can respect Olivia for making the decision to keep her son away from Sonny, knowing he turn out just like Kristina or Michael being raised in that enviornment.
While she has a soft spot for Sonny...she seems to be able to see him for what he is, and didn't want her son to be a part of that.
Carly was the same way after Michael got shot, and she sought full custody...and then somewhere along the way, she got back to being Sonny's biggest defender. Helloooo...your kid was in a coma for a year because of his father?...
I just hope the writers don't have Dante doesn't go soft, and start thinking Sonny is father of the year, when he finds out it was Michael who killed Claudia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter