The GH Official Thread Part 2

I think they are trying to make a repeat of what was done with Todd... Take a "bad guy" that has done a lot of bad things and make him like able in a sense that you can't help but forgive him. Only problem is it took years to really transition Todd that way and most of the bad things he did were about him "protecting" his family or himself and just making generally bad choices. This isn't quite the same and there is so much hatred right now with Carly and Franco that I can't possibly see how they can recover the chemistry.

I think they are trying to make a repeat of what was done with Todd... Take a "bad guy" that has done a lot of bad things and make him like able in a sense that you can't help but forgive him. Only problem is it took years to really transition Todd that way and most of the bad things he did were about him "protecting" his family or himself and just making generally bad choices. This isn't quite the same and there is so much hatred right now with Carly and Franco that I can't possibly see how they can recover the chemistry.

as much as I loe the character Todd, this isn't true. firt, he was the leader of the gang rape of Marty saybrooke. then remember when he tortured nara when she was blind? at some beach house? he hated her because she was the attorney representing them (the frat boys) because of Kevin. but it was discovered that Kevin wasn't with them and they really did rape marty and nora turned them in, I think?
for some reason Nora went blind for while (but miraculously "recovered") and I dont' remember if todd has escaped prison or what, but he held her hostage adn mentally tortured her.
hmm, why do I like the cahracter so much? oh yeah, Roger howarth did that! and he can do it for franco.

ps. I think britt is pregnant with dante and lulus baby.. they made a pint of mentioning the extra embryos, and that that was the secret Maxie was keeping, that she had a miscarriage and had another of the saaved embryos implanted.

The only thing that makes me think that the baby is not Patrick's is the call to her mom when they did the blood work. She thanked her for handling it. If it was Patrick's she wouldn't of had to.

I definitely think the baby is not Patrick's. Britch was too nervous about the paternity test and it was revealed that Dr. Mommy had a hand in the cover up.

Since Maxie's baby is really hers and Spinelli's, I don't think Maxie will be able to hand it over to Dante and Lulu. But I do think it will be revealed that Britch stole Dante and Lulu's spare embryos and had them implanted in herself. Dante and Lulu have to end up with a baby somehow, but it won't be Maxie's. Britch is their surrogate, it will all be revealed, and Dante and Lulu will end up with the baby.

Luv Bunnies said:
I definitely think the baby is not Patrick's. Britch was too nervous about the paternity test and it was revealed that Dr. Mommy had a hand in the cover up.

Since Maxie's baby is really hers and Spinelli's, I don't think Maxie will be able to hand it over to Dante and Lulu. But I do think it will be revealed that Britch stole Dante and Lulu's spare embryos and had them implanted in herself. Dante and Lulu have to end up with a baby somehow, but it won't be Maxie's. Britch is their surrogate, it will all be revealed, and Dante and Lulu will end up with the baby.

You read my mind :)

as much as I loe the character Todd, this isn't true. firt, he was the leader of the gang rape of Marty saybrooke. then remember when he tortured nara when she was blind? at some beach house? he hated her because she was the attorney representing them (the frat boys) because of Kevin. but it was discovered that Kevin wasn't with them and they really did rape marty and nora turned them in, I think?
for some reason Nora went blind for while (but miraculously "recovered") and I dont' remember if todd has escaped prison or what, but he held her hostage adn mentally tortured her.
hmm, why do I like the cahracter so much? oh yeah, Roger howarth did that! and he can do it for franco.

ps. I think britt is pregnant with dante and lulus baby.. they made a pint of mentioning the extra embryos, and that that was the secret Maxie was keeping, that she had a miscarriage and had another of the saaved embryos implanted.

That was sooooo long ago, wow. I think I was a child when that all happened, wasn't that when Todd was in high school? I think as he became an adult he changed a bit, it's also hard for me to remember which things Todd did and which things "Victor" did.

not high school, college. he was a spoiled "rich kid" frat boy. (which was actually the character he played for a short while on Loving, I think.. not the same name, but a spoiled frat boy).

and marty was very smart, rich, also spoile, orpahned I think, and had lupus. and she was helping todd study do he could stay on the football team a, dthey slept together.
then they hated each other, and he and zach and kevin's cousin gang raped her. and she thought kevin was with them but he wasn't.. and vicky paid nora to represent them. when nora figured out they really did it (except kevin) I think she turned against them (even tho she was their lawyer.)

I dont' remember why nora was blind for a while, and why todd was terrorizing her at a beach house.

later, todd escaped and saved both marty and Jessica from a car accident on a hillside. at that time he didnt' know that jessica was his niece.

that act of bravery got him pardoned. when it was discovered that he was in actuality vicky's half brother. she stepped in to befreind him, and jessica has always had his back (unless she was tess, of course.)_ :rotfl:

Previews for the week of 08-Jul-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**Sonny and Shawn confer on the best way to go about the Franco issue. Naturally, they arrive at violence as the best answer.

Sam has a bad dream about her son dying because doctors can’t locate a bone marrow for him.
Sam makes Alexis squirm with the third degree. Sam desires to know who fathered her.
Sam and Alexis’ high moral ground wavers when it comes to the life of one of their own. They’re willing to even hit Franco, the psycho artist, up for a bone marrow test.
Sam and Alexis talk about what just happened with the Shawn split.
Silas checks in on Danny, or so he says. Well there’s that, but he’s also there for something, someone else.
Silas’ tidings send chills up Sam’s spine.
Silas gives Sam a glimpse into more of his story, and his humanity. Ava’s involved.
Even Heather’s an option when Sam and Silas hit her up for a bone marrow test.
Silas works toward improved options for Danny—when the little boy suffers a setback, with the appearance of more health problems, including the onset of a fever.
Danny appears to be dwindling. This draws Sam and Silas closer, as they buttress for the worst.
Molly and Rafe wring their hands after being told about Danny.

Kiki has a dream about her cousin, Michael.
Michael and Kiki get their bone marrow tested. This gives them more time to lock eyes and desire each other.
Michael and Kiki do some tongue-driving, just as Brad turns the corner.
Brad assesses the touchy situation well, taking full advantage of this.

Ava appears to know Silas, very well. At first, they seem to size each other up. Then agree to speak later over coffee.
Ava discloses who Silas is to her, when speaking with Tracy.

Alexis sees for herself just how down and dirty Shawn is willing to get for Sonny when these two rough up Franco.

Ava and Franco rehash their deal together, moving forward as a united force. They delve into the nitty gritty.

Duke, Spinelli, and Anna inquire more into this Ava mystery.

Franco courts Kiki, to soften her toward him as daddy material.
Morgan shares with Ava his fear that Michael’s gonna take Kiki away from him.
Ava boosts Morgan’s flagging confidence about holding onto Kiki.
Ava arms Morgan with an important tip on winning Kiki over.
Someone has Michael over a barrel. It’s Brad. Michael and Kiki can’t believe this lab guy.
But Brad has the gall to blackmail Michael—not for money but for one sexual favor.

Maxie tries to help Connie with her distressing love dilemma.
Sonny and Olivia’s kiss turns into a bedroom romp. Enter, Connie, with second thoughts about staying away from Sonny. Uh oh.
Olivia and Sonny have become a couple again. This sucks for Connie.
Connie decides she wants Sonny back.
Olivia loses her cool when Sonny and Shawn resort to violence. She gives Sonny 10 kinds of hell, which triggers a make-out session.
Because Sonny and Shawn victimized Franco like bullies, he’s suddenly more tolerable to Kiki.
Franco becomes even more tolerable, because of his genuine interest in being the one who brings Danny back from the brink.

Ellie expresses to Spinelli her about-face on procreation.
Lulu and Dante excitedly brainstorm names for their impending bundle of joy. They ask Maxie what she thinks of the names. Torture.
Lulu cannot shake her recent bad dream about watching as her newborn is removed from her care and given to another mom.
Maxie imagines herself keeping her baby and being Mother of the Year.
Who’s dropping in on Maxie? Pivotal blast from the past.
Maxie can’t sustain this lie any further. She gears herself up to finally be upfront with Lulu and Dante about this baby being hers.
Maxie wants to keep her baby, after all.

Patrick and Sabrina harbor doubt as to the veracity of Britt’s infirmed state, requiring her to stay in bed.
Britt tries to make Emma feel better and win points by presenting a brand new dolly.
Nikolas takes up the cause of Britt now.

Scotty goes into Tracy’s orbit when he posits some inquiries for her.

Next week: A.J. and Carly get each other’s takes on Ava… Morgan figures out Kiki went and made out with Michael… Sonny can’t decide whether he wants to love Olivia or Connie now… Olivia loses her mind with a vivid premonition about Maxie… Maxie comes close to admitting the paternity/maternity lie… Dante puts Sonny through the wringer… Lesley figures out what’s going on with Luke… Laura and Scotty get into a terrible row. Trouble in paradise… Shawn tells T.J. that he’s Sonny’s enforcer… Franco refuses to finger Sonny or Shawn for his beatdown.

Seriously? What's up with this Brad guy? What a creep!

THIS!

I am watching today's show now on the DVR (Tuesday's show) and it is just about unwatchable to me. THE. FIRST. TIME. EVER. in 50 years I have ever felt this way.

THIS!

I am watching today's show now on the DVR (Tuesday's show) and it is just about unwatchable to me. THE. FIRST. TIME. EVER. in 50 years I have ever felt this way.

I agree with both of you--don't like this guy and this path he's on!

if there was ever a candidate for someone being killed off, it's that brad character!!!

so far there are 3 people with motives. mike and kiki. and britt; brad knows too many of her secrets. develop his story line just a little longer, to create a few more "suspects" and kill him off already!

maybe they could arrest Ellie, since he took her job. and spinelli could discover the real culprit. and in the process, he could also discover the reall paternity of maxie's baby! ooh, I like it!
(ps. I swear a saw that actor in a very small bit part on a King of Queens episode last night)

ooh ! I know I know!~ the real killer could be "captain" Morgan, since I don't like that character either! he could be trying to keep brad from ruining the reputation of his girlfriend, even tho he's mad at her for being attracted to Michael. and it will all be for naught, since the tests will show that Kiki is really the child of Dr. clay the john mcBain look alike.

( ps :why would anyone ever have lab work done at GH? :confused3)

A theory.... Silas is really Kiki's father! It will come out and Michael and Kiki can have each other and Morgan gets mad and runs away but not before taking out creepy Brad because he gets in his way as he is driving very fast out of town. (Hit and run has only been used 19 times so they have to use it one more time to make it an even number)

:rotfl2: The first line I think may actually be true. :confused3 What is everyone's thoughts on that?

Now to the baby theory.... Britt falls in love with Nikolas and he finds out its not her baby and talks her into giving Dante and Lulu theirs back. Maxie then tells Spinelli that she is carrying their baby. Ellie goes crazy because she loses Spinelli to Maxie and she goes and Kills Britt because its all her fault!

Man I think we need to do the writing for this show! :rotfl2:

if there was ever a candidate for someone being killed off, it's that brad character!!!

so far there are 3 people with motives. mike and kiki. and britt; brad knows too many of her secrets. develop his story line just a little longer, to create a few more "suspects" and kill him off already!

maybe they could arrest Ellie, since he took her job. and spinelli could discover the real culprit. and in the process, he could also discover the reall paternity of maxie's baby! ooh, I like it!
(ps. I swear a saw that actor in a very small bit part on a King of Queens episode last night)

Yes, the Thanksgiving one. We saw it too...I've watched that episode a million times, but never noticed him until last night. He seemed like a decent guy back then lol.

OK... I watched today's episode and tried to brainstorm J names from GH's past. Jerry Jacks? Nahhhh. I think Alexis would remember that. Jimmy Lee Holt? Lol

Then it hits me: Julian Jerome. Maybe??? It would totally explain the Jerome angle, bringing in Ava etc.

Prediction: Kiki is NOT Franco's daughter, as has already been mentioned here. Silas is her dad instead. BUT she'll be a match for Danny anyway because of the Jerome DNA. Kiki and Sam are cousins.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I fast forward through the Molly/Rafe scenes. They bug the crap out of me.

I agree about Kiki being Silas's daughter. Let's get that established quickly and take the ick factor out of the Michael/Kiki thing.

ETA: Although I don't think the Michael/Kiki cousin thing is really that big of a deal. It's not like they grew up going to Christmas at Grandma's together or anything. They're basically strangers.

Is anyone else feeling completely disinterested lately? I have 7 episodes DVRed (we were at the beach) and truly have no interest in watching them!

Sick of all of the constant in your face with Franco/Silas/Kiki, not interested in any of that. Liked Michael and Starr, Morgan icks me out. Cannot abide Taylor but not digging Rafe and Molly or TJ and Molly. Maybe I'm just not digging Molly! Alexis has gotten on my last nerve with the holier than thou attitude toward Sean. Hell, she was on retainer for and had a kid with the mobster that employs him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter