The GH Official Thread Part 2

Silas and Kiki, really?? Hating both characters. I'm done with waiting to find out who Roger Howarth really is. I'm so not digging GH right now. Laura marrying Scotty oh good grief. Patrick, still a tool. Not liking the new Morgan either. Someone over at GH needs the side of their head slapped.

:rolleyes1 Totally agree with you. Bringing these actors back as different characters, is just lame. Really...three people who look exactly like previous characters..?:headache: DUMB.

Especially for those who know these actors from One Life to Live. Their characters carry over to GH. They were intergrated into the story lines and accepted by viewers.
Now, they are "other characters" :sad2:

I know it's a soap, but this isn't just a dumb story line..it's just plain DUMB!:scared:

That being said, I thought Tracie was fabulous on Monday's show.:thumbsup2 She gave quite the performance while talking to Luke.
I have always liked Luke and Tracie together.

New Lulu...:crazy2: She's no "Spencer"..that's for sure.

Totally agree that New Lulu has no Spencer spunk. Really tired of her. I hate Morgan + "Kiki", I actually don't care for the actor who plays Morgan anyway. Kiki is annoying... I miss Starr!

ITA with everyone, the new characters are horrible. If it doesn't change soon I am gone. I guess at this rate they will get what they wanted..no more ABC soaps. :(

ITA with everyone, the new characters are horrible. If it doesn't change soon I am gone. I guess at this rate they will get what they wanted..no more ABC soaps. :(

ITA. And it makes me soo mad!! :mad:

And SAD because I was LOVING it about a month ago!! :scared:

popcorn::

need to watch yesterdays show, is it even worth wasting the eyesight on?

need to watch yesterdays show, is it even worth wasting the eyesight on?

It was for me. I finally found a way I could watch new Lulu. I find her palatable with Roger Howarth, whomever he is playing.

Not a spoiler, just my speculation -- I am convinced Lulu is married to Stavros with a bun in the oven. I bet he fixed her uterus. I know it is gross since he's her brother's father, but I don't see that as an issue to him. He is bat :crazy2: I think whoever RH is playing is a Cassadine and was a guest at the wedding.

Maria :upsidedow

It was for me. I finally found a way I could watch new Lulu. I find her palatable with Roger Howarth, whomever he is playing.

Not a spoiler, just my speculation -- I am convinced Lulu is married to Stavros with a bun in the oven. I bet he fixed her uterus. I know it is gross since he's her brother's father, but I don't see that as an issue to him. He is bat :crazy2: I think whoever RH is playing is a Cassadine and was a guest at the wedding.

This! She would not be legally married to Stavros because she is already married.

This! She would not be legally married to Stavros because she is already married.

I should have put "married" in quotes -- I think they had a wedding ceremony, but I agree that as long as the first wedding we didn't see is legal, she's married to Dante ;)

I should have put "married" in quotes -- I think they had a wedding ceremony, but I agree that as long as the first wedding we didn't see is legal, she's married to Dante ;)

:thumbsup2
and that marrieage is as good a dead because they have no chemistry.

In my opinion the writers should have never intoduced the OLTL charactars so quickly. What they should of done is introduced them one at a time. Not in one episode.

:thumbsup2
and that marrieage is as good a dead because they have no chemistry.

In my opinion the writers should have never intoduced the OLTL charactars so quickly. What they should of done is introduced them one at a time. Not in one episode.

I know the actress is new and I need to get used to her, but this Lulu seems like a pale imitation of her former self. Maybe the memories will make her more vibrant. I feel nothing in their scenes -- she and Dante are a dud so far.

I watched OLTL and was actually enjoying it more than GH when it was cancelled, so I have some bias. That said, all three on the same day was too much. I find Starrfish and where they are going with her, Michael and Morgan (to me a repeat of Carly/Sonny/Jason to me), to be somewhat entertaining.

I don't like the name Silas, and that ponytail annoys me. Of course he has chem with KM, so I'm going to let that go for now. I do like the idea of another doctor at the hospital, hopefully one with more of a clue than Patrick who is getting on my last nerve.

RH superblond is bizarre. and that haircut has his prominent ears sticking out even more. They did not do him any favors with that change in appearance. So far he is the most interesting of the three, which isn't surprising to me since I have always been more interested in watching him than the other 2.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't think Kelly/Sam has any chemistry with "silas/John" they come across as awkward in all their scenes together. Star/kiki...I would have rather they kept her as Michael's GF and just changed her name. Todd/Roger....I'm not sure about yet since we don't really know much about him yet.

I'm still not liking NuLulu either!

yawn....... this week is not doing it for me on any of the three, theonline ones are blech too.

Me too.

I hate Kiki's personality and I want to slap Morgan. Michael's housing them and they are being as@#$.

Taking Rafe, what judge, in their right mind, would just give the Uncle custody without a hearing? I know I need to suspend my disbelief, but not when it gets stupid. :scratchin

I don't like Sam/Silas chemistry but I do like Sam's character of late. I like how she has taken Rafe in and is protecting him like a mother. ::yes:: By the by, Michael Easton.... lose that stupid pony tail. I'm not a fan of long hair on men but that piggy tail you are sporting is far worse. Pigtails are cute, only on little girls.... just saying :rolleyes2

Me too.

I hate Kiki's personality and I want to slap Morgan. Michael's housing them and they are being as@#$.

Taking Rafe, what judge, in their right mind, would just give the Uncle custody without a hearing? I know I need to suspend my disbelief, but not when it gets stupid. :scratchin

I don't like Sam/Silas chemistry but I do like Sam's character of late. I like how she has taken Rafe in and is protecting him like a mother. ::yes:: By the by, Michael Easton.... lose that stupid pony tail. I'm not a fan of long hair on men but that piggy tail you are sporting is far worse. Pigtails are cute, only on little girls.... just saying :rolleyes2

Ditto to everything you said. All belief is suspended with this show lately. Since when does Britt choose who runs the lab? And I'm amazed at how easy it was to break and enter the home of the widow of a mob enforcer.......

Ditto to everything you said. All belief is suspended with this show lately. Since when does Britt choose who runs the lab? And I'm amazed at how easy it was to break and enter the home of the widow of a mob enforcer.......

I was asking the same questions! :rotfl2:

I've been on vacation for the last week and didn't see the show. Watched yesterday and all I can say us it better get better really quickly. It's stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well at least their keeping it that Todd/Franco and Starr/Kiki will be father and daughter. still not liking the new characters they are playing, hopefully it will get better.

I've been on vacation for the last week and didn't see the show. Watched yesterday and all I can say us it better get better really quickly. It's stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Today's episode will be absolutely no help towards that goal :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter