The GH Official Thread Part 2

I thought Rick looked AWFUL! :crazy2: Seriously..what the hell was the thing on his chin?:confused3 He looked liked a skinny Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bad enough they rewrote history and made him into a bad guy a few years back (so as to justify Laura's exit to the nut hut.:rolleyes1)

As for Allan, I agreee something was "off" about him. Looks to me as if he's had a stroke perhaps? His dialoge was limited. He didn't move around much and he appeared gaunt. I was hoping to see him in his sweats..much the way he appeared when haunting Tracy after he first met with the GH chopping block. Now, that was funny stuff. :happytv:

I thought Rick looked AWFUL! :crazy2: Seriously..what the hell was the thing on his chin?:confused3 He looked liked a skinny Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bad enough they rewrote history and made him into a bad guy a few years back (so as to justify Laura's exit to the nut hut.:rolleyes1)

I read somewhere that Rick was doing a play somewhere and his hair is very long and he's very scruffy--and has to be kept that way for his play. He said they worked around it well.......but that's debatable. :rotfl: I could tell that his hair was turned under in the back but I'm sure I was looking for it. I hate how they rewrote Rick's history.

On another note, I LOVE how they've melded the show beginnings through the years. I usually fast-forward through it, but find myself watching it!! :goodvibes So far I think they're doing a good job with the anniversary!

As for Allan, I agree something was "off" about him. Looks to me as if he's had a stroke perhaps? His dialogue was limited. He didn't move around much and he appeared gaunt. I was hoping to see him in his sweats..much the way he appeared when haunting Tracy after he first met with the GH chopping block. Now, that was funny stuff. :happytv:

I could have written this exact thread. Although I too heard Rick was doing a play somewhere and his hair is very long and he's very scruffy--and has to be kept that way for his play. To be honest, I didn't recognize him. :confused3

Another one that looks off to me is Luke. His voice is weak and he just does not seem to have an energy.

Loved, loved, loved the opening of thru the years. Really enjoyed the Soap Net showing of the old shows. Wish they would do them for the 70's and early 80's.

I have so enjoyed the "tweets" from the cast. Did anyone see the facebook post that Amber (first Emily) did. So beautiful.

For the most part I have enjoyed GH more in the past month then I have in a long, long time.

I could have written this exact thread. Although I too heard Rick was doing a play somewhere and his hair is very long and he's very scruffy--and has to be kept that way for his play. To be honest, I didn't recognize him. :confused3

Another one that looks off to me is Luke. His voice is weak and he just does not seem to have an energy.

Loved, loved, loved the opening of thru the years. Really enjoyed the Soap Net showing of the old shows. Wish they would do them for the 70's and early 80's.

I have so enjoyed the "tweets" from the cast. Did anyone see the facebook post that Amber (first Emily) did. So beautiful.

For the most part I have enjoyed GH more in the past month then I have in a long, long time.
I also thought Luke looked off. I noticed he was sweating a few times and seemed tired or something.
Allan looked very aged and limited too.

Yes Alan looks very off. Funny though I have been watching all the 50 Anniversary TV news shows and Luke sounds 100% better. I wonder if he had the flu (or getting over it) when they were taping.

My mom texted me on Tuesday saying "Was there anyone that was on GH in the last 20 years that wasn't on today?" and this was before I saw the episode so I thought "well, they can't bring back Emily because she's dead..." but was I wrong! I actually liked Emily and her love story with Nicholas.

As much as Carly annoys me, I'm so happy she called sanctimonious Brenda out on her lie to Jax. I still remember her putting up the naked photos of Karen Wexler in high school because of her Jagger fixation.

Every time Brenda returns reminds me why I cant stand her.

Thank You! Is it me or does it look like she's done some work to her face (even though she's still quite young in my book!) She just sets my teeth on edge. At least Jax called her out on the Sonny fascination.

At least she didn't have a loooong sleeve sweater to tug on. ;)

Didn't Sabrina look lovely after her make-over!!!! Much more mature and sophisticated.

So true about Brenda! The sweaters always made me notice how truly skinny/anorexic she looked, I guess it was supposed to be the heroin chic look or some European sophisticate aura. Just looked like she slept in her clothes and that they were, in fact, not even her clothes. And what ever happened to her sister Julia?????? As many trials and tribulations as Brenda Barrett has had you would think that her older sister, who practically raised her, could be bothered to come visit or at least call the nurses station!
Oh and Sabrina looked perfect, although Patrick needs to be smacked for the "she has big hair and glasses" comment. Men are so clueless, never think before speaking.....

I always feel so bad for Jax, that he seems to be second choice to the women he loves. Though I guess that is how you can tell it is a soap, I'm sure in real life he isn't anyone's second best!:rotfl2:

I would so pick him over Sonny in a heart-beat!

While I was a HUGE Sonny & Brenda fan back in the day, I totally agree with what you all have said about her. That sweater thing used to drive me insane. And, something is definitely "off" with her face. She looked like she had cheek implants or something.

I :lmao: when Sabrina said her and Emma "Skyped" with Noah and Patrick was like :eek: So funny.

I about died when Carly walked into her house and Sonny was sitting there in his tux :faint: :love:

Add me to the of those happy to see Jax hopefully finally freed from the catastrophe that is Brenda. Now all we need is for his big brother to bring Robin back...

Maria :upsidedow

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking here for awhile, but wanted to break my silence to jump on the anti-Brenda bandwagon! Her face looks puffy or something. Can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but definitely a step down from how pretty she used to be!

I'm excited for the Nurse's Ball! Can't wait to hear Frisco & Noah sing :cool1:

welcome 4Joyces! Does anyone know if this will continue all next week too?

Wow, does anyone else think that Jackie Zieman (Bobbie) needs to sue her plastic surgeon? Just saw a scene with Rick Springfield and from the side her face looked mis shapened!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!