The GH Official Thread Part 2

My prediction: Scotty comes in and saves Laura and this was actually a set up between Helena and Scotty all along to get Laura to swoon over Scotty.

And what a crappy police department - who sends two civilians in like that? Especially Laura - she is about as useful as a can opener in a bottle factory.

I am going to be so far behind. On a trip with my kids and not being able to watch. At least it is recording at home.

I know I could watch it online, but this old computer I am using won't stream it well.

From what y'all are posting I am missing some good stuff.

OMG I'm just loving this marathon!! But I missed alot this afternoon :( Love seeing all the YOUNG faces!! ;) Such a great, GREAT show!!!

Anyone know if the episodes will be on youtube, or anywhere else?

I AM STILL CRYING OVER STONE's DEATH, :sad1: EVAN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

Sonny I now remember why I fell in love with you. :love:

The comercials have to go.

Thank you thank you!!!! My son set the DVR for this for the weekend but I guess he didn't realize that it would only do 22 episodes and then start deleting those to record the next one......(sad sigh). I watched a few yesterday as I was doing things around the house so not *really* watching closely. I just went to watch a couple and discovered the error. Thank you SO much for posting this link!! :hug::hug::woohoo::woohoo:

What a bad cop Dante is! Seriously... shoot first ask questions later. He could have gotten both of them and gotten away with at most a small injury.

How in the world would that work since Franco was early 30's and Sabrina is at least early 20's.

Yeah, Lauren is going to be a teen at most. I think Lauren is going to be tied to Molly, TJ and Rafe just in time for summer story lines (which tend to lean toward the teen crowd). Somehow I think back to Georgie, Lulu, Dylan, etc. Love triangle or rectangle.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ok, I loved going down memory lane and all the guests but to me, Stuart Damon seems a bit "off". I noticed it the last time he was on...like maybe he was sick or something. Rick Weber had more lines than Alan. Seems a little weird. Thought he looked way better this time around than the last.

When the "one girl" (for those who haven't seen it) walked in, I must admit my eyes teared up. There wasn't any "drops" that I saw that she was coming back.

Ok, I loved going down memory lane and all the guests but to me, Stuart Damon seems a bit "off". I noticed it the last time he was on...like maybe he was sick or something. Rick Weber had more lines than Alan. Seems a little weird. Thought he looked way better this time around than the last.

When the "one girl" (for those who haven't seen it) walked in, I must admit my eyes teared up. There wasn't any "drops" that I saw that she was coming back.

I cried too!!! That was a wonderful surprise...made me wish she was still on even more! Can't wait to see when she arrives to visit her next loved one! I'll make sure to have a box of tissues with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter