The GH Official Thread Part 2

Thank you, that is helpful, alot to read there. Also somehow I ended up on wikipedia too and that's helpful.

My issue is that I don't have time to watch everyday and so it's hard to catch up and figure it all out. I don't want to record it as I don't ever have time for that either, so I try to watch when I can. It helps that the soap channel repeats episodes.

So is the last we heard/saw Robert Scorpio still when he was stabbed or something like that?

I am still behind a couple days so maybe something changed, but yes I believe he is in a coma and hasnt been heard from since.

I know it is wrong, but I hope Elizabeth decides to steal Carly's man and goes after AJ. That would be so much fun to watch ;)

Maria :upsidedow

Worfiedoodles said:
I know it is wrong, but I hope Elizabeth decides to steal Carly's man and goes after AJ. That would be so much fun to watch ;)

Me too! Carly and Liz are fun to watch.

We need more "girls night out" times too. Diane/Alexis or the nurse crew doing shots at Jakes!

I can't wait for the nurse's ball either!

I'm not liking today's episode much at all. I think the writers need some happy pills or something.:sad:

I'm not liking today's episode much at all. I think the writers need some happy pills or something.:sad:

:thumbsup2 ITA! I was alternately laughing at Todd's antics, and crying at the prospect (;)) of losing Roger Horwath.

notice how they are neatly cutting out all the OLTL characters? :(
not ahppy about the prospect of watching soaps on my computer monitor.

It was supposed to be the 5th, 8th and 9th but I think it's all pushed back a day because of the Pope coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I cannot believe I planned a last minute trip to Disney 5th - 10th THUD. I am hoping that there will be no issue with the DVR at home. And since I will have a 3 year old with me, I am also thinking that 2 pm every day would be a good time for rest time :)

Mary Anne said:
I cannot believe I planned a last minute trip to Disney 5th - 10th THUD. I am hoping that there will be no issue with the DVR at home. And since I will have a 3 year old with me, I am also thinking that 2 pm every day would be a good time for rest time :)

Don't worry if the DVR messes up. You can watch it on YouTube within a day. There are many people who post the show in its entirety every day. We moved this summer and then did a lot of construction so I wound up watching almost all of July and August on YouTube.

Have fun at Disney!

I get home from Disney the 7th so I hope it is pushed back a day! If not I will ne taping it

Don't worry if the DVR messes up. You can watch it on YouTube within a day. There are many people who post the show in its entirety every day. We moved this summer and then did a lot of construction so I wound up watching almost all of July and August on YouTube.

Have fun at Disney!

Also, ,if you're staying on property SoapNet will show same day at 9pm, 12am and 9am the next morning. IDK when but SoapNet is also advertising a 50 hour GH marathon leading up to the Nurses Ball.

Are the OLTL characters all leaving? I thought they had worked that all out.

It's my understanding they are coming back, but yes, they are all leaving to tape OLTL (actually, already left and taped ;) ), I'm not sure when they will reappear on the GH canvas.

Have fun at Disney!

And you can watch them at least the next day on ABC.com!

For some reason your post reminded me back in the day when you had to tape your episodes on the VCR, 1995 to be exact. I, UHM, taped General Hospital over my baby girls 1st and only sonogram. :sad:

I was obsessed with the show. It was the year when Stone had HIV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter