1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

The GH Official Thread Part 2

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by MickeysMommy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

I was so excited when, after PC ended, John showed up on OLTL. And then his character was so blah, so boring. It was like "You have this actor that can be so great at being bad, and you do this!?"

Love Caleb, even if he is more evil this time around. At least he has some spark to him.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I am! I love Todd!

4. MickeysMommy

MickeysMommy <font color="green">Mickey is my cat<br>He sits on

Me too. I love Roger Howarth and how quirky and fun his character is. He's the comic relief!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

5. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

That's what I've always liked about him

6. Anna114

Anna114 Pluto Rocks!

Todd lover here too! I loved what they did with Lucy, Heather and him when they escaped. The pictures on the front page of the paper were priceless.

7. MickeysMommy

MickeysMommy <font color="green">Mickey is my cat<br>He sits on

**clearing throat while stepping onto soapbox**

I'm not sure how I like the Liz/AJ pairing yet. I think BH is the most underutilized actress on the show. New people have come on with much bigger storylines. I also am not over the debacle of her non-storyline with Jason. Oh and how about Laura never mentioned Jake once. Um, you were not here when you ex husband killed him...WORST. STORYLINE. EVER.

AJ has gotten hot in his later years and SK bears an uncanny resemblance to SB. A little eery even. I'll wait to see how badly they write Liz and hold judgement. Can't wait to see how Carly takes this news :rolleyes2

**stepping down from soapbox**

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

8. trewin

trewin Mouseketeer

Hi everybody- new to this thread! Quick question, I watched general hospital off and on, here and there for years...I missed the whole Laura thing?? I thought Laura was sick or in a mental institution, something like that? obviously i missed something if she's out and well again, I would think Lulu would be running to see her mom...anybody know the story and can fill me in? I was just wondering.

9. lilmrsellis

lilmrsellis Wishing upon a star...

I think she had gotten better, but was staying in Paris because it was "better" for her, I mean it's like PC East. Everyone out of town is living there, lol.

There was a lot of talk about Genie's look. I think she looked great yesterday.

10. Pooh93

Pooh93 <font color=blue>Proud mom of 2 dd's<br><font colo

I really am not feeling the whole Elizabeth/AJ thing. I really do not see much chemistry between them as actors. Maybe it's because I am really not that big of a Sean Kanan fan.

11. lilmrsellis

I'm liking AJ/Liz, but I liked his chemistry even better with Carly. I DO NOT want a triangle, though. Carly already treats Elizabeth bad enough.

12. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I'm glad someone else said it. I think so too. I've heard so much about she weighs too much, her hair's the wrong color, etc. I figured I must have no tast in style-I think she looks wonderful!

13. brockash

brockash DIS Veteran

I agree, although I will say that her first day on with Lulu, was not a good look for her...I think it was the outfit. The last couple days she's looked much better.

14. Luvmy4boys

Luvmy4boys DIS Veteran

IMO...great episode today. No vampires! Yay!

15. daemom

daemom DIS Veteran

Loved today's episode!!! :cool1::goodvibes:goodvibes

16. lilmrsellis

Wanted to share the conversation I just had with my 3 year old with my GH ladies.

Me: Don't do that, you'll fall off the couch!
    My 3yr old: Then I'll have to go to General Hospital!

Lol!

17. MnMomtoboys

MnMomtoboys DIS Veteran

As long as she doesn't get Britch for her doctor.

18. Luv Bunnies

Luv Bunnies DIS Veteran

I'm glad that Maxie told Frisco the whole truth about Sabrina and the Britch. I loved the end when he gave Britch a little talking to. I hope that storyline ends soon. Maxie may be self-centered, but it's not in her character to sabotage an innocent nurse. I also hope she comes clean about the baby to Lulu and Dante. Her desire to give them a baby shouldn't overtake her wanting to tell them the truth. I'm hoping Frisco can help her deal with that after he deals with the Britch!

19. lilmrsellis

He's a boy! He used to walk around the house saying "Johnny!" as exasperated as he could, lol.

20. MnMomtoboys

MnMomtoboys DIS Veteran

oops sorry.

21. lilmrsellis

No problem at all!