The GH Official Thread Part 2

RATS!!!! I love todd! not thrilled about watching soaps online. I like to have the tv on and do all kinds of chores while "watching".

I actually liked Caleb.. I had already stopped watching Port Charles before the vampire storyline. it was great to see Michael easton with a little bit of emotion! much more interesting than the silent type.

I must have missed something. How is Allison (or is she) related to Amanda Barrington? And who's Caleb? I'm kinda lost on this vampire story line.

Ok, I an totally bummed that Todd is off the show. I've really enjoyed watching GH again these past months mostly because of him, ugh. Well at least Heather is back, that should provide some entertainment:happytv:

Alison was Amanda's granddaughter. Caleb was the vampire king/rock star on PC. He was obsessed with, and later married, Kevin's daughter Livvie.

Why is it that they keep calling John McBain, the cop that came from OLTL, Caleb? I've never watched any other soap except GH-I wonder if that has to do with my confusion, since I never watched PC.

Lucy thinks John is Caleb, but they all think she's crazy. Michael Easton played both characters.

Why is it that they keep calling John McBain, the cop that came from OLTL, Caleb? I've never watched any other soap except GH-I wonder if that has to do with my confusion, since I never watched PC.

Before the actor that plays John was on OLTL he played Caleb, a rock star vampire. Before the actress the played Sam was on GH, she played Livvie who was Caleb's lover. The storyline was stupid and made me stop watching Port Charles. You would think they would realize that it was part of PC's destruction and not bring vampires on the show. I thought it was cute at first that they acknowledged it since I think sometimes these shows think we are stupid when they have actors come in as different characters. For example the actress that played Johnny's sister was originally Carly. Also the current Carly played a character on "The City" which was after Loving was cancelled and before Port Charles. Wow... I have watched a lot of soaps lol

Before the actor that plays John was on OLTL he played Caleb, a rock star vampire. Before the actress the played Sam was on GH, she played Livvie who was Caleb's lover. The storyline was stupid and made me stop watching Port Charles. You would think they would realize that it was part of PC's destruction and not bring vampires on the show. I thought it was cute at first that they acknowledged it since I think sometimes these shows think we are stupid when they have actors come in as different characters. For example the actress that played Johnny's sister was originally Carly. Also the current Carly played a character on "The City" which was after Loving was cancelled and before Port Charles. Wow... I have watched a lot of soaps lol

Actually, I think Laura Wright (then Sisk, her maiden name) was Allie Rescott on Loving and then followed on over to The City

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0942583/

The actors have contracts with ABC. PP has rights to the characters. Rumor has it...RH, MS and KA will be coming back to GH. Although, it's uncertain as to WHO..

OMG--Jack Wagner in YUCK :sad2:---so gross---playing the character soooo skanky---and could he have more make-up trowled on his face--and the botox----make me want to run and hide :scared1:

Genie Francis---still a pretty woman, but how do I say this nicely, she is built like a normal person--she has put a good bit of weight on--even more than pervious returns

OMG--Jack Wagner in YUCK :sad2:---so gross---playing the character soooo skanky---and could he have more make-up trowled on his face--and the botox----make me want to run and hide :scared1:

Genie Francis---still a pretty woman, but how do I say this nicely, she is built like a normal person--she has put a good bit of weight on--even more than pervious returns

you can't say that nicely. she looks wonderful.. not anorexic. like "slim" sorry. ;)

you can't say that nicely. she looks wonderful.. not anorexic. like "slim" sorry. ;)

Amen! AL\lthough, I have to say that she looks heavier than she did in a very recent photo that I saw of her just the other day. I will say this though, that was an extremely unflattering outfit she had on, that could be part of the problem, it was way too dowdy for her.

They seem to like to dress her "dowdy" When she was last on she wore the most unflattering outfits also.

I thought Genie, Laura, looked great. The color of her sweater was probably the brightest color I have EVER seen waredrobe put on Laura. I also think that she is much slimmer than her last stint on GH .. Laura's waredrobe has always been rather dowdy and matronly. It is the character..Laura is not high style she is an earth mother figure sometimes she breaks out of it, but always returns to it. I am hoping that Kin Shriner, Scotty Baldwin, is the person she was talking to on the phone.. and that they are planning a wedding!!! Oh how I love Kin Shriner!!!!!

Jack Wagner.. Frisco... I literally cringe while he is declaring his love for Felicia. That has to be really tough for Kristina Wagner, Felicia, his ex wife. I agree Mr. Wagner has been, botoxed, waxed, relaxed .. and a great toupee! and I think a serious series of SPANX under that jacket! ;)

DANG VAMPIRES!

MIA CULPA! MIA CULPA! Please forgive me for what I must admit...

while I hate the vampire storyline.. I am hoping they turn it around to a McBain relative who has hypnotic/mind control power. John Mc Cain .. is brooding.. Caleb is charismatic evil.

I am glad Anna told Luke she did not want a love relationship with him, go back to Tracy .. if she will have you Luke.

Connie/Kate... I do believe we are seeing a melding of personalities.. and will end up with a kinder Connie who will end up in Sonny's bed.

anybody else like Felix and Milo together??? :goodvibes I thought it was a rather sweet NYE!!
MAYBE.. Bobbie aka B*obie will bring LUCAS back into town for the Nurse's Ball and Felix and Lucas will get a shot at love in Port Chuck!!:goodvibes

GHH

Week of February 18th

**2/18 Frisco asks Maxie to give him a chance.
Lulu receives an ominous gift.
Lulu is shocked when Dante brings Sonny to the party.

2/19 Spinelli and Eliie share a bittersweet Valentine's day.
Luke is shocked by something that he sees.
Britt ups her revenge against Sabrina;
Sabrina learns that Britt has issued a complaint against her.
Connie doesn't believe Sonny is being truthful with her.
Scott Baldwin returns!

2/20 Anna informs Duke that her relationship with Luke is over.
Olivia frets over her upsetting vision of Steve.

2/21 Steve cautions Olivia not to hassle Kate.
Sonny confides in Michael about his recent actions with Connie.

2/22 Lucy frets about Rafe's safety after experiencing a nightmare about Caleb.
Sonny delivers some horrific news to Kate.

AJ and Elizabeth go out on a date.

Scott Baldwin returns to Port Charles as most of the town is gathered at the Haunted Star for a Valentine's Day party, and the first person he sees is Luke. Things will escalate very quickly between the two of them.

Alexis worries when she can't reach Sam.

AJ makes a surprising offer of compromise to Tracy.

Kate’s sudden return stuns Sonny.

Kate has mixed emotions, especially when it comes to Sonny.

Luke is reminded of the past.

Scott gives Luke a message.

Luke makes a vow.

Lulu gets a visitor.

Also Coming...

Dr. Steven Webber is doomed.

Thanks Stacey:goodvibes

Does anyone know when Steve's last day is? I know its sometime this month or maybe he is done taping this month. I can't remember.

Thanks Stacey:goodvibes

Does anyone know when Steve's last day is? I know its sometime this month or maybe he is done taping this month. I can't remember.

Really wish that he could be given a reprieve like Becky Herbst was. He's serious eye candy! :blush::blush:

I know I am really bummed. They never gave his character any stories. He never stood a chance. Waste of talent :sad1: and eye candy :teeth:

Hi subbing to this thread, but I'm about a month behind (they are all DVR'd). I've been watching GH since 1981, with breaks in there but I always seem to come back! I'll be back to chat when I'm caught up!

Ya know, vampires aside (NOT a fan) all the blood and gore is wearing thin too.

Not a prude and totally know there's violence on soaps. And of course do see other violence and blood (especially when DH picks the movie or TV show :rolleyes: ) but I really don't enjoy seeing so much blood on GH.

The first knife stabbing on the pier was brutal with the sound effects, yuck.

Ok rant over but sure hope the storyline ends SOON.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter