The GH Official Thread Part 2

I'm kinda sad about it. Look how ahead of the times the PC was w/vampires and all. I really liked Alison and Rafe.

While I don't want to see GH go all vampire. I do wonder if making "John McBain" into Caleb Morley is a way to keep Michael Easton since the people who own OLTL own the character.

I'm willing to let this play out.

SO SO SO Happy about this.

oh good thought! He is one that I would hate to see go away.

Can't wait to see Patrick go off on Britch tomorrow. It would be perfect if Felix saw it too.

finally managed to see yesterday and today's episodes tonight. We had weather here in GA yesterday and most of GH was pre empted by local weather updates. I almost cheered when Britt realized that Patrick heard her little mean spirited diatribe at Sabrina. It's about time she had her comeuppance and in a timely manner too! Usually soaps would drag it out for six months like who killed Lisa Niles.....

finally managed to see yesterday and today's episodes tonight. We had weather here in GA yesterday and most of GH was pre empted by local weather updates. I almost cheered when Britt realized that Patrick heard her little mean spirited diatribe at Sabrina. It's about time she had her comeuppance and in a timely manner too! Usually soaps would drag it out for six months like who killed Lisa Niles.....

I'm just afraid they are going to have him have misunderstood what she said somehow.:( Hopefully not!

I'm just afraid they are going to have him have misunderstood what she said somehow.:( Hopefully not!

I was already annoyed when Patrick said that he didn't think Emma had said those things, talk about Mr. Gull-able oy. I can only assume this plain Sabrina will turn into a princess at the nurses ball and probably moments after that the return of Robin..... just the ramblings of a fan watching since 1977.

I was already annoyed when Patrick said that he didn't think Emma had said those things, talk about Mr. Gull-able oy. I can only assume this plain Sabrina will turn into a princess at the nurses ball and probably moments after that the return of Robin..... just the ramblings of a fan watching since 1977.

Oh I'm sure. She will be the "ugly duckling" turned swan. Patrick will love her and Robin will return.

This is spoilery but I saw on the ABC Soaps In Depth twitter feed this morning that Michael Easton posted on his FB that be at GH after Feb 8th.

I think they are trying to legally sort it all out.

plain Sabrina will turn into a princess just like Lucy Coe! ;)

If Patrick doesn't kick Britch to the curb today, I will personally reach through the screen and throttle him!!!!!

Oh I'm sure. She will be the "ugly duckling" turned swan. Patrick will love her and Robin will return.

This is spoilery but I saw on the ABC Soaps In Depth twitter feed this morning that Michael Easton posted on his FB that be at GH after Feb 8th.

I think they are trying to legally sort it all out.

Didn't see that but did see this earlier. Need to subscribe to ABC SID's feed!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.c...not-be-at-general-hospital-after-february-8th

I guess I really don't have a clue as to on that site that was posted, Rebecca Hebst had been fired.

I guess I really don't have a clue as to on that site that was posted, Rebecca Hebst had been fired.

Wait...what? I'm sorry but I don't understand what you wrote.... Where did you hear / read that she was fired? She's not really a fave but still! ?

Wait...what? I'm sorry but I don't understand what you wrote.... Where did you hear / read that she was fired? She's not really a fave but still! ?

I've checked the Soaps In Depth twitter feed where they usually address rumors and nothing, Daytime Confidential has nothing, Soap Zone has nothing and people there would LOVE to get rid of her.

On Dec 21, she denied it.
http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2012/1221-herbst.php

Her twitter is silent.

I saw it on Daytime Confidential. It was at the bottom of the page. It said that Kelly Monaco tweeted she was said to see Rebecca go.

I've checked the Soaps In Depth twitter feed where they usually address rumors and nothing, Daytime Confidential has nothing, Soap Zone has nothing and people there would LOVE to get rid of her.

On Dec 21, she denied it.
http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2012/1221-herbst.php

Her twitter is silent.

I read that too!

I saw it on Daytime Confidential. It was at the bottom of the page. It said that Kelly Monaco tweeted she was said to see Rebecca go.

I found the link you saw:

GH's Kelly Monaco "Devastated" By Rebecca Herbst's Departure

By Jillian Bowe on January 19, 2011

Note the date, 2011.

No worries, we've all done it LOL

Glad she's not leaving!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Should be an interesting month, if some of the rumors are true. Saw yesterday that Jack Wagner is returning as Frisco.

taylor3297 said:

Can't find it. Looked back 10 pages & at Kelly's twitter. Nothing

Got me.

I really hope Dr. Westnile (my favorite thing Felix called her) doesn't go all Lisa Niles on Patrick and Sabrina. I hope Britt confronts Sabrina again in front of Felix or Elizabeth and get an ear full. PS i think we now know how someone will end up naked at the Nurses Ball. Britt will sabotage Sabrina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter