The GH Official Thread Part 2

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by MickeysMommy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. trip

trip family trip planner

Felicia Cummings Jones Scorpio

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Can someone tell me what I'm missing? Wasn't Trey married to Kristina? Yet, the hospital had his mother as "next of kin" making medical decisions? Is it right that if I'm married, my parent or child chooses what happens to me medically, not my spouse? I thought the spouse became next of kin. DH says that it's probably just soap opera "liscence", but I'm wondering.

4. RadioNate

RadioNate DIS Veteran

Their marriage was annulled.

5. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Thanks! I was hoping I'd missed something. Now it makes perfect sense that his mother was next of kin.

6. Luv Bunnies

Luv Bunnies DIS Veteran

I wanted to punch "The Britch" through the screen when she told Emma she didn't like her! I can't wait for Patrick to finally dump her on her butt! Just the fact that she went to the restroom while Patrick was outside on the phone and left Emma alone should be enough for him to kick her to the curb!

7. lilmrsellis

lilmrsellis Wishing upon a star...

I really hope Patrick asks her why she ran away (to find Sabrina at GH I have no doubt) she says Britt said she doesn't like me!

8. mamajoan

mamajoan <font color=red>gotta hobble ....silly goose!.

so .. how long do you think TPTB over at GH will let this baby boondoggle go on? I reallllllly can not go thru another baby mix up storyline. I sooo want Dr. Britch to get smacked with some legal consequences for not informing Lulu and Dante about the miscarriage

Felix... oh how I love me some Felix. That kid lights up the screen.

Connie/Kate, The writers have done a great deal with this storyline, lots of twists and turns.
    Is Johnnie coming or going?
    Luke and Anna... nope not feelin' it.

While I enjoy Lynn Herring as Lucy Coe... and I laugh like crazy over the vampire stuff, I do not want vampires in Port Charles as a regular thing.

Also.. did anyone else miss the usual holiday celebrations in Port Charles this past holiday season. It seemed quite odd to me that some of the usual traditions were wiped away this year.

9. Mary Anne

Mary Anne <font color=blue>Not sure what season that is<br><

I am really looking forward to the 50 anniversary

10. mamajoan

mamajoan <font color=red>gotta hobble ....silly goose!.

Interesting info about the vampire stuff. Thanks! I got a kick out of it all when it was a wink and nod, tongue in cheek references toward Port Charles vamipire storyline.. but I really do not want "Twilight in Port Charles" to be a story line.

I have been wondering what OLTL was going to to do about Todd, John, Starr when they go forward with the online story. I am soooo hoping that Todd does NOT leave GH, Port Charles, to go to Llanview, OLTL. Roger Howarth has been such an uplift to storylines, character interaction and overall value at GH this past year it would be heartbreaking to lose him back to OLTL. Altho I can certainly understand OLTL desire to have him back in their game.

gotta say.. :lmao:I was crackin' up when Felix was giving Todd the flirty flirt :lovestruc when he was admitted into the ER after Johnny gave hiim the beat down.

11. Mary Anne

Mary Anne <font color=blue>Not sure what season that is<br><

I am not sure how they are going to deal with the crossover characters. On one hand they are OLTL characters and I can see them wanting them back. On the other hand, I happen to like Todd and Starr and think they have blended in well with GH, I know a lot of people don't feel this way but hey it's only a soap. What I don't quite get is how OLTL online can force the actors to give up a job and return to them. I can tell you that ALL the OLTL transplants have been VERY quiet on twitter. I am pretty sure the lawyers are involved and in the end they are probably the ones going to end up with most of the money LOL

12. Lita

Lita DIS Veteran

If you are in GA, catch today's episode on SoapNet tonight. They have been showing the tornado coverage all day. Working from home today due to weather.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

13. LVSWL

LVSWL <font color=teal>I may have to rethink whether or

OK, who is that blond girl and why does she look so familiar???:confused3

14. mafibisha

mafibisha DIS Veteran

I just logged on to ask the same question!?? :confused3

And I've been watching since like the mid-80s :)

BTW, Kevin has aged quite well, don't you think?! ;)

15. Anna114

Anna114 Pluto Rocks!

LOL me too :rotfl: I know I know her.

16. MnMomtoboys

MnMomtoboys DIS Veteran

Oh good I'm not the only one thinking I know her. Can't wait to figure this one out.

And I agree with Mamajoan no vampires.

17. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Blonde girl was on Port Charles. I can't remember her name, but towards the end she slept with Caleb (Livie cast some spell that misfired) and became pregnant with his baby. So I'm guessing that is Caleb's son she has with her.

It is getting very very strange indeed.

18. Lita

Lita DIS Veteran

Read on another board that it is Allison Barrington. Amanda Barrington's granddaughter.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

19. mafibisha

mafibisha DIS Veteran

ITA with you guys!!! Please no vampires. Please!!

So Caleb was a vampire? Oh great. Yuck.

:crazy2::rolleyes2:(

20. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

Allison Barrington, Amanda Barringtons granddaughter. Amanda was played by the lovely Anne Jefferies of Topper fame

21. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Yep, that was her name!:)

She hated Caleb, and only slept with him because of that spell. I think one of the last shows of Port Charles showed her getting married to her main squeeze, and Caleb and Livie getting married in some strange vampire ceremony.