The GH Official Thread Part 2

Thanks!

Ok, now I have a new worry. Who else is finally liking the OLTL characters only to hear that the online reboot is on with Prospect Park having first rights of refusal for them?

Thanks!

Ok, now I have a new worry. Who else is finally liking the OLTL characters only to hear that the online reboot is on with Prospect Park having first rights of refusal for them?

I know what you mean. I can't believe the are going to force the actors to leave a job to work for them. Someone on the GH message board said that watching what is going to go on with them is going to be as good as a soap opera!

OMG today's show is hilarious!! Well, at least between Lucy and Heather!! :rotfl::yay:

Now THIS the GH I have always loved!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Yep! John Lindstrom, Kin Shriner, Genie Frances and Jack Wagner all confirmed so far, with many more in talks (including Antonio Sabato Jr., apparently)!! This just keeps getting better and better!!!

ok, so who does Kristina wagner play? (not all of us know the names of all the actors...;) )

I loved todd today, "I d i d D.I. D" too funny I remember back then on OLTL when he pretended to have DID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter