1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

The GH Official Thread Part 2

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by MickeysMommy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. DisneyLover1217

DisneyLover1217 Mouseketeer

Okay, who wants to make a bet that Maxie gets pregnant by Spinelli and passes the baby off as LuLu's and Dante's.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Luvmy4boys

Luvmy4boys DIS Veteran

It wouldn't surprise me. ;)

4. IheartMickey

IheartMickey I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!

Rumor is that Lulu's test results were mixed up and she'll be pregnant by April.

5. artemis908

artemis908 EPCOTnaut

I can totally see that. In fact, I thought they might get pregnant after the New Years party as a happy accident, to make up for Maxie miscarrying.

6. auntie

auntie <font color=darkorchid>It's a really lovely way to

Oh Dear Lord, spare us..:crazy2:

7. auntie

What's going on with the whole Duke/Anna/Robert/ Robin thing?..I probably missed it but how did that all turn out? Last I saw Robert was lying on the floor with a needle through the heart trying to tell Anna that Robin was alive?...

8. caitty13

caitty13 DIS Veteran

I think that's where it ended.

9. dahirsh

dahirsh Guest

yup- that's the last we saw of or heard about any of them. Unfortunately

10. barbaraann

barbaraann Chicago Gal

The pregnancy story is disgusting. I keep tuning in for other stories on GH that aren't as upsetting.

11. Scrappy_Tink

Scrappy_Tink DIS Veteran

I was thinking the exact same thing....I really hope it doesn't go that way, I'm soooooooo tired of those paternity scenarios. I see another "premonition" from Olivia of her seeing a baby with glasses and a pocket protecter. :rotfl:

12. Luv Bunnies

Luv Bunnies DIS Veteran

It's really time to revisit the Robert storyline. They left him with that needle in his chest weeks ago. That's about the longest I've ever seen this show go without continuing with a cliffhanger! They really need to hurry up and get Robin home before skanky Britt gets what she wants from Patrick. Can't stand her!:crazy2:

13. auntie

:lmao: Seriously!

I figured I must have missed something with the holidays, work and my mom being in the hospital I haven't watched every night. I can't believe they simply left off with poor Robert with a needle in his heart. Nothing about them for Christmas or New Years.:confused3 I was hoping for some type of Christmas home coming for Robin. Too bad, I do hope SOMETHING comes of it.

14. trip

trip family trip planner

I think Robin will show up at the Nurses Ball.

15. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

Read the latest SOD last night. Robert is off canvas for a while, apparantly in a coma from whatever drug was injected. No mention of Robin at all. I've missed the past week or so, heading home from WDW today, hopefully my episodes are DVRed. I wonder how they will write Steve off, I hate to see Scott Reeves go, why can't it be Sonny??? Talk is they are thinking of pairing Elizabeth with AJ now, gag. And Trey, talk about the short end of the stick......

16. dahirsh

dahirsh Guest

Robin's absence is based upon the actesses availability. I wouldn't expect het back full time any time soon.

17. smidgy

smidgy dimples

I think it's a soap opera MUST that maxie is pregnant with spinelli's baby!:lmao:

I don't think she'll "try" to pass it off as lulu and dante's as much as her "lie of omission" will snowball. she won't want to admit the truth, spinelli will be back with Ellie (Ellie spinelli, tee hee), lulu and dante will be so happy, and maxie has such a terrible opinion of herslef, as a bad person, that she'll hold off... for a long time, telling anyone the truth.

ya know, maxies, lies are not dissimilar to Todd's,.come to think of it. he too, starts off with good intentions (sometimes) and on e little lie snowballs, and he does many things, WORSE than the original lie, in order to cover up for that first lie.

reminds me of that song by the Animals : "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!"

now, how manh of you just read that sentance, and how many of you sang it? that will tell me your age!!!:rotfl:

18. Mary Anne

Mary Anne <font color=blue>Not sure what season that is<br><

LOL, I sang it

19. trip

trip family trip planner

What is she doing that is keeping her busy?

20. smidgy

smidgy dimples

you old fart , you!!! lol!

21. smidgy

smidgy dimples

you lost 84 pounds???!! holy cow! great for you!!! even though you don't know me, I am so proud of you!