The Garden Grill Candlelight Dining PKG

DHCruise

Mouseketeer
Hi DisBoards,

I just reserved the Garden Grill Candlelight Dining Package. I was curious, do we get some sort of pass to go to the actual Candlelight show? Or will they just know based off of our magic bands?

Do we get assigned seating for the show? Or is it still a first come basis? So getting the dining pkg for the show basically like a FastPass? Sorry, still new to this whole WDW Epcot thing.

Thanks in advanced!

They'll give you a sticker to wear. You'll still get in line for the show, and seating is still first come, but you will be guaranteed a seat.

When we were there each person had a round sticker about the size of the "I'm Celebrating" button to wear. It is easier for CMs to see since not every person uses magic bands.

Seating is not assigned so you still need to line up in advance. Dining package guests enter the theater before the standby line, but do not wait until the last minute because about 15 minutes before the start of the show all seats will be available to everyone. Also, there are 2 lines waiting to enter the theater. Facing the theater the left side (towards Japan and Morocco) is for dining package guests and the right side (towards Italy and Germany) is for stand by. Double check to be sure you get into the correct line.

So it's a sticker? We are having lunch at the Garden Grill, and the show isn't until 8:15p. What if we lose it?
Also, any suggestions as to how soon we should be lining up for the Show? It's going to be Joe Morton doing the narration at that time.

I read on some posts where people line up 4 hours ahead. But given that we have this dining package, i think 4 hours is a bit excessive haha.

Thanks for the help disboards! I greatly appreciate it.

So it's a sticker? We are having lunch at the Garden Grill, and the show isn't until 8:15p. What if we lose it?
Also, any suggestions as to how soon we should be lining up for the Show? It's going to be Joe Morton doing the narration at that time.
They'll hand it to you on a card; you don't have to put the sticker on right away. You can save it just like a paper ticket until you get in line. I'd say get in line 30-45 minutes before the show. We got there closer to 10 minutes prior and, while we had seats, thy weren't that great.

Most likely someone has misplaced or lost their sticker since they've been doing the dining package for some years, but I haven't seen anyone post about it. You could probably go to Guest Relations, show your receipt and explain the situation.

Unless you want to be in the front row, probably lining up 30-45 minutes in advance will be early enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter