The future Disneyland

Disney Davo

Got my Ears in 68
I hear there is a third park planned for California; is this true? Does anyone know the future plans for DL?

I think at this point everything is just rumor. I've heard rumor of a water park opening. Right now, I know there are some disputes going on over property near DL & DCA. We'll have to wait to see what happens.

Yeah I heard rumors of the water park thing, but as its only seasonal in Anaheim, it wouldnt make much sense bringing one in, unlike Florida.

Debates are going on about making another park but nothing really set yet. They are still working on trying to improve DCA as its not drawing in the crowds they expected. So until that happens I dont see another park in the very near future.

Disney owns the land where a 3rd park could be located. Everything else is complete rumor. Honestly I don't see anything in the next 5-8 years park wise....and they could decide to use a lot of the land for a modrate resort with some DVC units.

my cab driver when we were down in anaheim told us this, but he said it wouldn't happen until they made their money back on DCA...

Judy from Boise said:
Disney owns the land where a 3rd park could be located. Everything else is complete rumor. Honestly I don't see anything in the next 5-8 years park wise....and they could decide to use a lot of the land for a modrate resort with some DVC units.
Yep, I agree with this. ::yes::

Tasmen said:
I think at this point everything is just rumor. I've heard rumor of a water park opening. Right now, I know there are some disputes going on over property near DL & DCA. We'll have to wait to see what happens.

yeah I heard that one when they were building DCA...and I totally doubt they are going to throw out money when it cant be used all year long like mystic said....Judy thats a good idea...you should write a letter to the disney corp ;)

okay in 2005 i was in disneyland. it was magic music days... Well anyways i saw the park map backstage along with another area where there is a water lake or pool but do not know what thah is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter