The future Disneyland

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Disney Davo, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Disney Davo

Disney Davo Got my Ears in 68

I hear there is a third park planned for California; is this true? Does anyone know the future plans for DL?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tasmen

Tasmen Crazy Cat Lady

I think at this point everything is just rumor. I've heard rumor of a water park opening. Right now, I know there are some disputes going on over property near DL & DCA. We'll have to wait to see what happens.

4. mystic_path

mystic_path DIS Veteran

Yeah I heard rumors of the water park thing, but as its only seasonal in Anaheim, it wouldnt make much sense bringing one in, unlike Florida.

Debates are going on about making another park but nothing really set yet. They are still working on trying to improve DCA as its not drawing in the crowds they expected. So until that happens I dont see another park in the very near future.

5. Judy from Boise

Judy from Boise <font color=teal>Watch out – might take away your

Disney owns the land where a 3rd park could be located. Everything else is complete rumor. Honestly I don't see anything in the next 5-8 years park wise....and they could decide to use a lot of the land for a modrate resort with some DVC units.

6. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

7. allissimmo

allissimmo Earning My Ears

my cab driver when we were down in anaheim told us this, but he said it wouldn't happen until they made their money back on DCA...

8. disney-super-mom

disney-super-mom <font color=magenta>I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitc

Yep, I agree with this. ::yes::

9. disneegrl4eva

disneegrl4eva <font color=darkcoral>now we just need a secret ha

yeah I heard that one when they were building DCA...and I totally doubt they are going to throw out money when it cant be used all year long like mystic said....Judy thats a good idea...you should write a letter to the disney corp ;)

10. flipturngirl

flipturngirl <font color=purple>Those other people are crazy<br

okay in 2005 i was in disneyland. it was magic music days... Well anyways i saw the park map backstage along with another area where there is a water lake or pool but do not know what thah is

11. kitsch

kitsch Mouseketeer