The Frumps Have Hit the Wall... And No One's Mad. "FART SHOES." UPDATE 1/20

Awesome!!! Love your trip reports and excited to read all about this one!

I'm actually in the airport waiting for my flight to Disney right now.
I found this and thought "what a great way to start off a Disney trip!"

Can't wait to read more!

I am so subbing to this TR. Can't wait to read. Both of you get me in the Disney mood, its not even funny. I hope the Frumps make it to Disney World this Christmas. When I am there this Christmas I will be looking for the deer face. Jess sorry to here about you clipping one of your kin with the car. Glad everyone was alright. I once hit a deer as well. It was not pretty.

I also want to add that both Jess and Kristen, well to put it bluntly, you both suck. It just isn't fair that you guys get to go on multiple trips a year while most of us are lucky to go once a year. YEAH I AM JEALOUS.

Anyways, I will live my Disney life through the both of you until I can go back myself. Thanks for always sharing and providing a great read.

AHH Sooo exciting to hear about this trip!! Love that you are both writing it...very fun!!

I'm joining in! Your boyfriend is so sweet, he got you a great gift! :) I hope all of you had a magical time at Disney and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Joining in!
I am SO excited to read this TR!

I am in love with the Disney nails. They are amazing!

Yay!!! AHHHHHHHHH I am so excited for this, I cannot wait.

I loved looking at all the pictures on Facebook and I can't wait to hear the stories behind them.

Just a few things:

THE TANGLED CAKE!!! Melt in my mouth perfection. mmmmmmmm. that was such a fun night, thanks for inviting me :goodvibes

Awww you're so cute! YAY I'm so glad you're here!!!

There are MANY. It's gonna be a frumpy ride!

OMG right?! That cake was so good. I could have eaten the whole thing. It was awesome. I'm so glad I finally met you! :goodvibes

I wish sean and I could have stuck around to watch you guys do your nails. It's amazing how you guys fit all that art on your nails.You should make a youtube tutorial lol

The pictures from when your nails are drying and you are laying on the carpets make me laugh because it reminds me how much Preston LOVED the carpet haha.

I can't wait to read more!!!

You would have probably gotten really bored. It takes forever and Jess changes her mind A LOT. :P

We should make a youtube video! I don't know why we never thought of that...:confused3

HAHAHA he loved the carpet! He was sticking quarters in there to see how deep it was. What a frump.​

Awesome!!! Love your trip reports and excited to read all about this one!

I'm actually in the airport waiting for my flight to Disney right now.
I found this and thought "what a great way to start off a Disney trip!"

Can't wait to read more!

:welcome: Thank you for reading and commenting!

Ahh are you really!?!? That's awesome! I'm so glad we started off your Disney magic! Have an amazing time!​

yay for double-dose of frumps report!!!!

It's gonna be twice as frumpy!​

I am so subbing to this TR. Can't wait to read. Both of you get me in the Disney mood, its not even funny. I hope the Frumps make it to Disney World this Christmas. When I am there this Christmas I will be looking for the deer face. Jess sorry to here about you clipping one of your kin with the car. Glad everyone was alright. I once hit a deer as well. It was not pretty.

:welcome: Thanks for reading/subbing/commenting! I'm so glad we can get you excited for Disney! That's our goal! I am definitely gonna try to make it there in December, but I don't think Jess will be able to. We're thinking about a New Year's trip in 2013 though!

She was so scared. It was upsetting but we think that the poor thing got away okay. Hopefully he's still alive!​

I also want to add that both Jess and Kristen, well to put it bluntly, you both suck. It just isn't fair that you guys get to go on multiple trips a year while most of us are lucky to go once a year. YEAH I AM JEALOUS.

Anyways, I will live my Disney life through the both of you until I can go back myself. Thanks for always sharing and providing a great read.

Aww well I'm sorry you feel that way...haha no we just always want each other to come on our trips! We are very fortunate and VERY grateful. Disney is NEVER taken for granted.

I hope that helps! It should be very entertaining at the least! I bet you're so excited for your trip! :santa:

AHH Sooo exciting to hear about this trip!! Love that you are both writing it...very fun!!

Thanks for joining in! It's gonna be a great one!​

I'm joining in! Your boyfriend is so sweet, he got you a great gift! :) I hope all of you had a magical time at Disney and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Preston is a total sweetheart. I'm so glad Jess found a guy like him. He's great. WE definitely did! Thank you so much for being here to read along! :)

Joining in!
I am SO excited to read this TR!

I am in love with the Disney nails. They are amazing!

:welcome: Thanks for comin'!

Thank you so much! We love doing them!​

Jess I'm so sorry about your deer accident experience :(. About two years ago a cat ran out in front of my car and there was absolutely nothing I could do and it did get up and run away but I seriously have mild PTSD from it now :(. It's the worst feeling ever!

So excited to see this trip report! The picture of both of you with the pink shirts (which I couldn't 100% read but I think I saw food and frump on it *LOVE IT*) and the mickey ears is adorable, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!

Ps. Subbing <3

Yay very excited for another report! I may not comment much because I don't get a lot of time with my job at the moment, but I'm def here for the ride :)

I absolutely love your nails! Everytime you guys do them they are amazing! And your birthday presents are incredible, you have an awesome boyfriend!

I love your deer faces too. I was at the making of Harry Potter exhibit they've created here on Saturday and I actually found myself pulling that face out of pure excitement, it must be catching!!

Can't wait for more, from your twitter updates it sounded like such a good trip :)

So many trip reports! I'll do my best to keep up with them, this looks like it's definitely going to be an awesome one!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'm so excited this TR has begun. I can not wait for the frumpy stories, pictures, and videos!!!

You and Preston are cute. I enjoy the fro!! I'm glad you found a fellow frump. <3

ONE OF YOUR OWN KIN. hahahaha oh my god. SO happy you guys were not injured.

Kristen, I love your Muppet sweatpants!!

As usual, your nails are so epic I don't even know where to begin, but of course my favorite is Tangled. I don't know how you guys have the patience to actually do all those details but it's amazing! Do you either/both of you ever paint on canvas or anything?

The fact that Jess found a guy that has an effing lanyard full of Disney pins gives me hope. It's just your destiny to have a Disney-filled existence. :smickey:

Aw yay, Jess has the Muppet sweats too now! That's awesome. I want to know where he found that Rapunzel gift bag!! Sooo cute!

SO EXCITED TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THIS TRIP! The pic of you guys in bed is so hilariously frumpy. Jess' face is killing me. Frump Queens. :dance3:

Yay birthday fun! :goodvibes Jess, I love your homemade cake, and your Tangled cake! That is gorgeous! And Kristen, the Muppet Pants are fabulous!

AHHH thank heavens no one was seriously injured in the deer on deer accident. :hug:

Wow, Preston is an awesome guy! I can definitely see his Disney love growing into a frumptastic obsession! Also, he did a great job on your birthday gifts, Jess! :thumbsup2

As always I love your beautiful nails, ladies. But even more than that, I love the frumpy pictures that ensued while waiting for them to dry! :laughing:

Jess, I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday filled with delicious foods and frumpiness. The Tangled cake is so cute! Rapunzel is just the best.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. How did I not know y'all did Marie nails!?! They're so cute! I'm so proud.

Gosh, I need to find a boy who has a pin lanyard of his own. AND HE HAS A SLINKY DOG PIN. You're a lucky gal, Jess.

I love that you actually got some sleep the night before you left for Disney. Fingers crossed I have such luck in a few weeks. :rotfl:

YAY! :welcome: So glad you're here! :goodvibes

Great you guys are doing your report together. Can't wait to read it. :)

It's gonna be AWESOME! Thanks for being here!​

Jess I'm so sorry about your deer accident experience :(. About two years ago a cat ran out in front of my car and there was absolutely nothing I could do and it did get up and run away but I seriously have mild PTSD from it now :(. It's the worst feeling ever!

So excited to see this trip report! The picture of both of you with the pink shirts (which I couldn't 100% read but I think I saw food and frump on it *LOVE IT*) and the mickey ears is adorable, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!

Ps. Subbing <3

It was awful. She was deeply traumatized. :/ Oh my gosh that's terrible! I'm so sorry!! ):

Thanks for being here! And for subbing!! They say "The Flower and Frump Festival: May 2012." They're awesome! The update about them and the ears is coming up soon!​

Yay very excited for another report! I may not comment much because I don't get a lot of time with my job at the moment, but I'm def here for the ride :)

I absolutely love your nails! Everytime you guys do them they are amazing! And your birthday presents are incredible, you have an awesome boyfriend!

I love your deer faces too. I was at the making of Harry Potter exhibit they've created here on Saturday and I actually found myself pulling that face out of pure excitement, it must be catching!!

Can't wait for more, from your twitter updates it sounded like such a good trip :)

:welcome: Thanks for being here! I totally understand about time, I usually am not able to keep up with commenting either!

Thank you so much! I know, Preston is so good to that frump!

Thanks! Hehehe we love to make them. OH MY GOSH you were!? That's AWESOME. Ahh so jealous! Definitely some deer face material right there!!

More is coming soon! Thanks for following us on twitter! :thumbsup2

So many trip reports! I'll do my best to keep up with them, this looks like it's definitely going to be an awesome one!

Yeah there are! It's awesome! This one is gonna be amazing!​

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'm so excited this TR has begun. I can not wait for the frumpy stories, pictures, and videos!!!

You and Preston are cute. I enjoy the fro!! I'm glad you found a fellow frump. <3

Lia! You're here! YAYYY!! You're in for an awesome TR!

Hahaha aren't they!? The fro is epic. I enjoy it as well. He is SUCH a frump and it's perfect.

I know. It was terrible. Still a bit of a touchy subject around here... :/

I'm so happy they were okay! It was so scary because she texted me as soon as it happened but didn't tell me if she and Preston were okay right away so I had a heart attack for a few minutes!! :scared1:

As usual, your nails are so epic I don't even know where to begin, but of course my favorite is Tangled. I don't know how you guys have the patience to actually do all those details but it's amazing! Do you either/both of you ever paint on canvas or anything?

Thank you! I'm OBSESSED with them! Jess got them for me for my birthday!

Thanks girl! We love to do them. Hahaha I knew you would say that. I love the Tangled one. :P It's VERY time-consuming and exhausting, but we love the results! No we don't! We really aren't very artistically talented outside of the nail realm. Jess can draw very well, but I can't do much more than stick people!​

The fact that Jess found a guy that has an effing lanyard full of Disney pins gives me hope. It's just your destiny to have a Disney-filled existence. :smickey:

Aw yay, Jess has the Muppet sweats too now! That's awesome. I want to know where he found that Rapunzel gift bag!! Sooo cute!

SO EXCITED TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THIS TRIP! The pic of you guys in bed is so hilariously frumpy. Jess' face is killing me. Frump Queens. :dance3:

I know right!? I seriously just want to find a nice, motivated guy who loves Disney. THAT. IS. ALL.

Yeah she does! It's so funny because we can never buy each other birthday presents without buying them for ourselves too! We just have the same taste. Don't you love that bag!? I think maybe Target..? That or Walmart.

I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!!! HAHAHA we're just precious as they come. :P We have some awesome times together! WE are the Frump Queens. You, Kara and Joni are too! :dance3:

Yay birthday fun! :goodvibes Jess, I love your homemade cake, and your Tangled cake! That is gorgeous! And Kristen, the Muppet Pants are fabulous!

AHHH thank heavens no one was seriously injured in the deer on deer accident. :hug:

IT WAS SUCH A GREAT CAKE. I was in love. Ahh thank you so much! They're my favorite pants!

Oh my goodness YES. I was so scared for them so thank God they were okay!!​

Wow, Preston is an awesome guy! I can definitely see his Disney love growing into a frumptastic obsession! Also, he did a great job on your birthday gifts, Jess! :thumbsup2

As always I love your beautiful nails, ladies. But even more than that, I love the frumpy pictures that ensued while waiting for them to dry! :laughing:

He really is! He totally loves Disney. He's just been a closet-lover all these years! Didn't he though? They were perfect!

Aww thank you so much! Hahaha we were SO tired! It was a very frumpy night.​

Jess, I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday filled with delicious foods and frumpiness. The Tangled cake is so cute! Rapunzel is just the best.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. How did I not know y'all did Marie nails!?! They're so cute! I'm so proud.

Gosh, I need to find a boy who has a pin lanyard of his own. AND HE HAS A SLINKY DOG PIN. You're a lucky gal, Jess.

I love that you actually got some sleep the night before you left for Disney. Fingers crossed I have such luck in a few weeks. :rotfl:

She had a great day! It's 'cause I was there....hehehe JK....or not. ;) It was because the cake was FANTASTIC.

YEAH we did! We totally thought of you when we did them! We were like "Kara is gonna love this!"

You and me both, sista. Preston is absolutely perfect for Jess. They're so cute.

Hahahaha Jess did...I didn't. I had to take my A.P. U.S. exam the next morning, so I was up SUPER late studying, packing, and FREAKING out. So no sleeping...BIG SHOCK. Hope you can get some before your trip SO FREAKIN' SOON!!! :woohoo:

Yay another awesome trip report to read!!!!!

The Tangled cake is the COOLEST cake ever. It sounded like it tasted yummy:goodvibes

Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Feel free to copycat them all if you'd like! We love to inspire others hehee.

Haha well thanks! But it's okay, I have a plan B in the Tangled realm!

Okay so since my other comment was at like 4 in the morning and I can now form coherent thoughts, I'm gonna give this another try...

This update was like Tangled OVERLOAD and I LOVE IT. All those gifts are extremely perfect... and happy early birthday to you, Kristen!!!

Okay so I remember when Jess posted on twitter about the deer thing (and I feel like a slight stalker because of it but hey, it's cool)... how traumatizing. On a related note, there were FOUR dude deers (the kind with antlers) in my yard the other night. It was awesome... now, I know that none of them were probably the same one, unless he was able to make his way to Virginia, but just so you know, the deer population is still alive and well.

A boyfriend that has a Disney lanyard... um. Hello, perfect life. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!!

Aww thanks Lia! When you asked about it a few days ago (or however long ago that was) I was like... hmmm we need to get a start on it! So we finally did!

Awww thank you! :goodvibes I'm glad you think so! I'm SO glad he's a frump. It's perfect haha

Hahaha :laughing: At least I can laugh about it now. But seriously, it was SCARY. I'm so glad we were alright!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the nails! The Tangled one is my favorite too! No, I actually don't paint on canvas. It's just something that I've never really thought about doing! I feel like it would be a fun hobby if I had time, though!

Awwww :goodvibes Haha I'm glad it gives you hope!! He ended up buying a lot of 25 of them on ebay before I went to Disney because he was so into it haha. I think he wished he was going with us! :laughing: Hopefully someday soon we'll be able to go.

The Rapunzel bag (and the muppet pants) are both from Walmart!

HAHAHA oh thanks. FRUMPS OVA HEREEE!

Aww thank you Joni!

Hahaha thank goodness! (ps I'm cracking up at the "deer on deer accident" thing. I seriously think that's way too funny. :lmao:)

He really is! And oh my gosh yeah, he's already getting better. He sees hidden mickeys all the time... it's just great. Haha I will tell him you guys think so! I thought it they were the perfect gifts too princess:

Aww thank you! And HAHAHA thank Preston... he was the photographer who captured those frumpy moments! :rotfl:

Thank you! She really is. Tangled is just perfection.

YES! We seriously said "OH MY GOD KARA IS GONNA BE SO PROUD!" We took a Marie nail shout out picture for you at some point in the trip report! :)

Hahaha aww thanks, Kara! :goodvibes I know, seriously. Out of everyone he has slinky dog!? Like... melt my heart.

I know, right? I think I was just exhausted or something. I'm sure you'll be fine! But knowing your insomnia... you might want to plan ahead! :laughing: Make yourself tired so you'll actually sleep the night before. haha I can't believe you're going so soon!

Yay another awesome trip report to read!!!!!

The Tangled cake is the COOLEST cake ever. It sounded like it tasted yummy:goodvibes

Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Yay I'm so glad you're excited!

Thank you! Oh my gosh it was the BEST.

Thank you! I'm glad you're here!

Signing up for this report early! I love all your frumpy adventures.

Hooray! Thanks for being here! Thank you!

Haha well thanks! But it's okay, I have a plan B in the Tangled realm!

Okay so since my other comment was at like 4 in the morning and I can now form coherent thoughts, I'm gonna give this another try...

This update was like Tangled OVERLOAD and I LOVE IT. All those gifts are extremely perfect... and happy early birthday to you, Kristen!!!

Okay so I remember when Jess posted on twitter about the deer thing (and I feel like a slight stalker because of it but hey, it's cool)... how traumatizing. On a related note, there were FOUR dude deers (the kind with antlers) in my yard the other night. It was awesome... now, I know that none of them were probably the same one, unless he was able to make his way to Virginia, but just so you know, the deer population is still alive and well.

A boyfriend that has a Disney lanyard... um. Hello, perfect life. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!!

Lol I would be interested to hear your idea!

Hahaha my LIFE is Tangled overload, let's be real. They were perfect.. It was such a great gift!

Haha don't worry, we all just twitter stalk eachother's lives, nbd. Yeah it was really scary. But OH GOOD I didn't kill them all off. I STILL HAVE FAMILY.

Aww thanks! :goodvibes I'm so happy I found him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter