The Force is Strong in This One: SWW and Celebration VI, Disney Done Differently

Glad to hear Anakin is doing better and hope you reach that month of seizure free soon.

Love all of your pics of the different characters.

I'm still mad the boys decided not to go to the Clone Wars panel, I would have had us there. That makes twice we would have seen George Lucas, but we ended up not going to the event he was at. The last time was the Last Tour to Endor in DHS a couple of years ago.

Thanks!

Bummer that you've missed him twice!

Thanks - even though we don't have kids (except the furry kind), we love being around them so it doesn't bother us to have them around. But wanted to be in a part that we would like. I love the 50's and will check out this area!!!

Praying for a seizure free month again!! Glad they have reduced - how scary for you all.

Have a great day!!:goodvibes

Our room was a good haul to the car, but was pretty close to the Classic Hall.

The 50's pool was nice, not many people in it. But it was COLD! Felt great with the 90 degree heat!

We got towel animals one day and the shampoo bottles changed since out last visit.

DSC_0285_zpsbf1089e9.jpg

DSC_0287_zpsd95ba9c8.jpg

Our parking lot shared with the Mermaid lot of AoA

DSC_0313_zpsa9b36aff.jpg

A true TR is coming. I still need to get a few more hours of CE then I can crank the TRs out!

Appreciate the prayer. If you can also add prayer for a little boy named Max that we met last night while waiting for MSEP, I'd appreciate that too. He goes in November for cardiac cath at Pittsburgh's children's hospital. And surgery in January. He's a very sweet 3 year old boy.

oh how sweet of Anakin to make Megan some soap :goodvibes

sorry he had some issues during the trip, hoping the seizures will stop again!

day 3 looks like a fun, fun day...cool he got to meet Yoda! my oldest DB does a great Yoda impression!

Thanks, we hope so too. I think it's the adjusting to the med change. Yesterday he was only able to do one subject of school work. He just couldn't concentrate at all. Hopefully today will go better. Letting him get all the rest he needs, then we will tackle the school work. Now he is only 9 days ahead. But at least he has some wiggle room.

Loving these updates.

I would have geeked out seeing all those props and people.

I think the next one I should try to go.

Great update and pics.

Prayers for little Max....he sounds like such a neat kid. I hope he does well with his procedure.

Great pics - I love the swans and the little bottles. They are adorable!!!

Get those CE's done....They can be a bear. Getting ready to start on some independent work I have to do before taking a certification in March - but the great news - my certification exam will be held at a conference at DISNEY!! Can't think of a better way to celebrate it being over than a night in MK.

Loving these updates.

I would have geeked out seeing all those props and people.

I think the next one I should try to go.

Great update and pics.

Thanks!!

Definately brings out the inner geek! :thumbsup2

You should try to go to the next one! I'm hoping it's in Florida! Next year's is in Germany so we are skipping that one.

Prayers for little Max....he sounds like such a neat kid. I hope he does well with his procedure.

Great pics - I love the swans and the little bottles. They are adorable!!!

Get those CE's done....They can be a bear. Getting ready to start on some independent work I have to do before taking a certification in March - but the great news - my certification exam will be held at a conference at DISNEY!! Can't think of a better way to celebrate it being over than a night in MK.

Thanks!

That's the most elaborate towel animal we ever got at WDW. Got them on the cruise though! Love the Mickey ears on the bottle. The Tink ones in May didn't have wings or ears, just a pop lid.

What a great place to take your certification test! What are you getting certified in?

I have 1.25 hours left to go, I'm almost there!!

I love the ears on the bottles. I always bring at least a set home and refill them because I love the ears.:goodvibes

I hope that Anakin is adjusting well to his medicine changes.

Thanks!

That's the most elaborate towel animal we ever got at WDW. Got them on the cruise though! Love the Mickey ears on the bottle. The Tink ones in May didn't have wings or ears, just a pop lid.

What a great place to take your certification test! What are you getting certified in?

I have 1.25 hours left to go, I'm almost there!!

Bottles are SO CUTE!!! I'm gonna go online to see if I can find some - would love to have one or two by my garden tub to remind me of my favorite place.

I'm doing a certification for Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education. We train MD's right after medical school in their field of specialty.

Maybe it will work out where we (and any other in WDW) can meet up when I go the first week in March.

How did I miss these?

I love the ears on the bottles. I always bring at least a set home and refill them because I love the ears.:goodvibes

I hope that Anakin is adjusting well to his medicine changes.

Good idea! I do that with the lotion.

He is still transitioning into the new dose. It was increased, and it's making him very sleepy.

Bottles are SO CUTE!!! I'm gonna go online to see if I can find some - would love to have one or two by my garden tub to remind me of my favorite place.

I'm doing a certification for Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education. We train MD's right after medical school in their field of specialty.

Maybe it will work out where we (and any other in WDW) can meet up when I go the first week in March.

They are very cute!

Cool.

That would be fun!

I am shocked and beyond excited! The possibilities are unlimited. I hope Avatarland becomes a thing of the past and Star Wars Land becomes a reality.

Star Wars Land! Would love to see that realized in FLORIDA!!!

That would be cool, so would Wizard of Oz land! (Used to be one in the mountains of NC when I was a girl bit we never were able to go). I hope JJ is feeling better. Tell him the girls LOVE their Duffy's, but LIsa will go nowhere without hers.

Disney bought Lucasfilm!? Your thoughts?

I know a lot of people have strong opinions about this, but I don't. :rotfl2: I hope Disney does something good with the franchise. I also hope it brings them more dough because more dough = better parks for us! :lmao: :thumbsup2

Hope your family has a great Halloween!

Tinkerbell-Happy-Halloween-disney-8680764-389-418.jpg

398357_430255277034265_453703875_n.jpg

That would be cool, so would Wizard of Oz land! (Used to be one in the mountains of NC when I was a girl bit we never were able to go). I hope JJ is feeling better. Tell him the girls LOVE their Duffy's, but LIsa will go nowhere without hers.

That's very sweet. I'm glad they like them.

Happy Halloween!

I know a lot of people have strong opinions about this, but I don't. :rotfl2: I hope Disney does something good with the franchise. I also hope it brings them more dough because more dough = better parks for us! :lmao: :thumbsup2

Hope your family has a great Halloween!

Tinkerbell-Happy-Halloween-disney-8680764-389-418.jpg

398357_430255277034265_453703875_n.jpg

Happy Halloween! For some reason the Tink shows as a red X for me, but I can see the SW Halloween one! Thanks.

YES PLEASE!!!! :faint:

That would be really cool to have Star Wars Land as part of DHS, especially since they already have Star Wars weekend there. A land with some great new rides would take a lot of the crowds away from ToT and TSM.

YES PLEASE!!!! :faint:

That would be really cool to have Star Wars Land as part of DHS, especially since they already have Star Wars weekend there. A land with some great new rides would take a lot of the crowds away from ToT and TSM.

Yes!! We can dream, after all as the castle show says, "Dreams come true!"

Those SWW pics are rockin'. He met a lot of people! You go! We only met Luke in that tent. The fake Disney version Luke. :lmao: You know we are super excited about the purchase! I can't wait to see how this changes the parks. :woohoo:

Those SWW pics are rockin'. He met a lot of people! You go! We only met Luke in that tent. The fake Disney version Luke. :lmao: You know we are super excited about the purchase! I can't wait to see how this changes the parks. :woohoo:

Thanks.

I'm wondering how it will affect SWW 2013 since that is in the near future. I'd love to see an announcement for dates!

We are excited for Episode VII!

Can't wait to see what changes will be in store for the parks. My fingers and toes are crossed that it happens as quickly as the New Fantasyland went up!

We are thinking of Europe next year I should look up the dates for it in Germany.

I love that Disney bought Lucasfilm. I would love to see Star Wars land with a theme restaurant with characters but I do also want Avatarland to go forward. I read Disney does have some restrictions on some characters from Lucasfilm.

Thanks.

I'm wondering how it will affect SWW 2013 since that is in the near future. I'd love to see an announcement for dates!

We are excited for Episode VII!

Can't wait to see what changes will be in store for the parks. My fingers and toes are crossed that it happens as quickly as the New Fantasyland went up!

Now is a good time to ax Avatar Land and spend the money on Star Wars land!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter