The Force is Strong in This One: SWW and Celebration VI, Disney Done Differently

a very cool keepsake!

great that Goofy found a lego set Anakin can play with!!!

strange it was undeliverable and then unsealed, think someone was taking a peak?

a very cool keepsake!

great that Goofy found a lego set Anakin can play with!!!

strange it was undeliverable and then unsealed, think someone was taking a peak?

It is cool!

Me too!

I don't know. I wonder if that's how everyone else's arrived too?

Wow how cool!! They are rather pricey aren't they? At first I thought it would be more life size. Silly me!

I thought it would be more life-sized as well :lmao:, so you are not alone! I don't know how big I was expecting, just a lot bigger than that. :confused3 I think if it was larger we could better see the resemblence to Anakin. It's kind of hard to tell in that tiny little thing. :confused3

It still is a neat keepsake! :thumbsup2

I thought it would be more life-sized as well :lmao:, so you are not alone! I don't know how big I was expecting, just a lot bigger than that. :confused3 I think if it was larger we could better see the resemblence to Anakin. It's kind of hard to tell in that tiny little thing. :confused3

It still is a neat keepsake! :thumbsup2

Only the face is his. Everything else is Han solo. I took pics of the screen from the first attemp when his collar was up. I don't know why I didn't take any of the one we chose? I'll have to post a few of them. The nose doesn't look like him, but the cheeks sure do! It's 3 dimensional and looking at the side view looks like him, just not so much head on.

I thought it was going to be much bigger too.

Maybe because of the giant carbonite Hans and Donald that I had posted pics of?

They had actual sized ones there too that they showed, but I didn't post any pics of those.

Maybe because of the giant carbonite Hans and Donald that I had posted pics of?

They had actual sized ones there too that they showed, but I didn't post any pics of those.

I'm pretty sure that's why! :) Actually, I think if it was as big as the ones they showed it would be a bargain! :rotfl2:

How cool!!! I cant believe the shipping method and fedex leaving out for the rain to get it! Great idea for the Lego Hans solo. So glad Anakin liked it! I love his expression.......priceless

I'm pretty sure that's why! :) Actually, I think if it was as big as the ones they showed it would be a bargain! :rotfl2:

It sure would be :thumbsup2

How cool!!! I cant believe the shipping method and fedex leaving out for the rain to get it! Great idea for the Lego Hans solo. So glad Anakin liked it! I love his expression.......priceless

Thanks.

Fedex was interesting. First I got a call on our answering machine that I needed to call them because there are unable to deliver a package because the address on the package doesn't exist. So I called them.

The person said he would notify the driver and asked for a call back number in case the driver couldn't find the house.

The door bell rang, nobody was there, but the package was on the ground. I picked it up, brought it in the house and it began to rain cats and dogs.

The phone rings again, and it's another person from Fedex. This person asks me if I can verify the address again because she isn't getting a response from the driver. I told her that I am holding the package in my hand as we speak.

I would have thought there would be some kind of tape to secure the box. But neither the package nor the package the Carbon Freeze me was in was sealed in any way. Oh well, at least it got here!!

I found the pics I took of their computer screen of his face. After looking at those pics and the finished product I can definately see it!

More Carbon Freeze Me Pictures

Here are pictures I didn't post from his experience with Carbon Freeze Me.

We were shown a display case of what his would be like.

20120531_122509.jpg

I think this is the pose that was used.

20120531_123304.jpg

Pictures were taken from 8 different angles to get that 3d effect

20120531_123746.jpg

20120531_123752.jpg

20120531_123757.jpg

20120531_123800.jpg

20120531_123804.jpg

20120531_123808.jpg

20120531_123811.jpg

20120531_123815.jpg

We were allowed to hold and look at a finished product to get a better idea of what to expect.

20120531_123456.jpg

20120531_123450.jpg

I think is a very cool process. I showed the pictures to Scotty yesterday and he thought it was really cool. He has seen the movies.

Thanks for the additional pictures! :) :)

Looks like a neat process, and a very clever idea! I think it will be a keepsake you treasure forever! Hope it manages to stay damage-free!

I think is a very cool process. I showed the pictures to Scotty yesterday and he thought it was really cool. He has seen the movies.

It is a great idea! Just over priced. Something to do once and have a great keepsake.

Thanks for the additional pictures! :) :)

Looks like a neat process, and a very clever idea! I think it will be a keepsake you treasure forever! Hope it manages to stay damage-free!

It was a great experience! I hope so too!

Back to the TR...

We left off on the dark side. The force certainly was with my son, as the weather was in his favor. This day was a near record low. The high was to be 84 degrees. So here he is in full Boba Fett costume celebrating "Bonus Fett Weekend." It only makes sense to go visit Boba Fett!

Boba Fett was awesome! Anakin gets very upset when people label Boba Fett a bad guy from the dark side. He says he really isn't on any side other than his own.

Boba Fett loved his costume and really inspected it and gave it the once over. He showed Anakin the similarities and differences.

Photo0593FourBySix.jpg

Photo0594FourBySix.jpg
And they posed for a picture

Photo0600FourBySix.jpg

As they were posing, Boba noticed dh was a jedi. He abruptly stopped posing and grabbed dh from the street. He brought him to his knees as he and Anakin held him hostage. Anakin was so excited declaring, "I'm arresting Dad!" It was priceless!!

Photo0602FourBySix.jpg

As Anakin was getting back in his w/c he was so excited he could barely contain himself.

As for the costume, now that Boba liked it, he was totally sold on never taking it off. People would walk by and make comments to him. He truely thought that other guests thought he was Boba Fett. He was beaming ear to ear, and more and more guests and cm were feeding his excitement by making comments and conversation with him!

Oh, the Magic of Disney. I love how he thought everybody thought he was Boba Fett. This is the reason why we go to Disney.

Oh, the Magic of Disney. I love how he thought everybody thought he was Boba Fett. This is the reason why we go to Disney.

Yes! I love the Magic of Disney! So many times we have been touched by Disney Magic, and so many times we have watched others being touched. I'm such a sap, I get just as excited and touched when it's others as I do when it's us. When the magic of the castle hits first timers on Main Street it gets me all choked up!

It was so nice of Boba Fett to take the time to compare costumes with Anakin. "I'm arresting dad!" I love it! I've said it time and time again....it's moments like those that keep us going back to Disney every year.

It was so nice of Boba Fett to take the time to compare costumes with Anakin. "I'm arresting dad!" I love it! I've said it time and time again....it's moments like those that keep us going back to Disney every year.

The characters were just amazing in their interactions!

So many of our friends and family just don't "get" why we keep going to Disney. It IS the moments like these! Makes me think of that Disney commercial a few years ago where the child is explaining what he did over summer vacation.

Back to the TR...

We left off on the dark side. The force certainly was with my son, as the weather was in his favor. This day was a near record low. The high was to be 84 degrees. So here he is in full Boba Fett costume celebrating "Bonus Fett Weekend." It only makes sense to go visit Boba Fett!

Boba Fett was awesome! Anakin gets very upset when people label Boba Fett a bad guy from the dark side. He says he really isn't on any side other than his own.

Boba Fett loved his costume and really inspected it and gave it the once over. He showed Anakin the similarities and differences.

Photo0593FourBySix.jpg

Photo0594FourBySix.jpg
And they posed for a picture

Photo0600FourBySix.jpg

As they were posing, Boba noticed dh was a jedi. He abruptly stopped posing and grabbed dh from the street. He brought him to his knees as he and Anakin held him hostage. Anakin was so excited declaring, "I'm arresting Dad!" It was priceless!!

Photo0602FourBySix.jpg

As Anakin was getting back in his w/c he was so excited he could barely contain himself.

As for the costume, now that Boba liked it, he was totally sold on never taking it off. People would walk by and make comments to him. He truely thought that other guests thought he was Boba Fett. He was beaming ear to ear, and more and more guests and cm were feeding his excitement by making comments and conversation with him!

Great photos! That is great interaction with the guests and CM's.

The characters were just amazing in their interactions!

So many of our friends and family just don't "get" why we keep going to Disney. It IS the moments like these! Makes me think of that Disney commercial a few years ago where the child is explaining what he did over summer vacation.

I agree, the interactions look amazing this time! :thumbsup2 Anakin looks super good in his Boba Fett costume, I can see why he got comments :) I just love that last picture of the two of them together, and how silly about the "arresting dad" part! :laughing:

I agree about Disney. I was with some of my friends the other day, and they wouldn't stop saying how Disney is not fun once you are older. :sad2: I couldn't disagree more.

Oh yeah, by the way, is Grumpy getting revved up for college? :hyper: I know freshman year of college was probably the best year of my life :) I had a couple of friends go to culinary school, they always posted amazing pictures from their cooking classes! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter