The fabulous dining adventures of Trisha and Connie

Maleficent13 said:
Great reviews...and may I ask (I may have missed it) who is the little man in your pics? :)
I was about to ask that too! :rotfl:

Also, where exactly did you stop to watch the fireworks? And they did pipe the music in??

Thanks your posts. I enjoyed reading your reviews and looking at the pics of all that yummy food.

The little guy in most of the pictures is "my dad".

My real dad has come with us the last two times and will be joining us again it October but could not / did not want to come this time.

My mom crocheted a little doll of him to take with us. He made it into many pictures and a lot of people commented on him and asked who he was.

PrincessTrisha said:
The little guy in most of the pictures is "my dad".

My real dad has come with us the last two times and will be joining us again it October but could not / did not want to come this time.

My mom crocheted a little doll of him to take with us. He made it into many pictures and a lot of people commented on him and asked who he was.

Aww that is such a good idea! I love it with the lil glasses and all!

Thats great! Very creative and thoughful. I bet he thought that was a sweet thing for you to do. :blush:

I really enjoyed reading your reviews. The pictures help me so much, since I haven't ventured into many of the places you did.

I LOVED your comment about putting cheese on top of anything and a side of sour cream.....That is totally ME! :rotfl:

Thanks again!

Wonderful and very helpful review. I love seeing all the food pictures. Thanks!

I had that mussels appetizer at Le Cellier in Sept. and it was THE BEST thing I ate all trip! Totally flavorful & filling, very, very good! I am looking forward to it my upcoming trip. We had the surf & turf special when we went to LeCellier and that was nice, too.

Wonderful reviews, great photos, I can't wait to try Kona cafe, I may have to finally eat at a food court - you make it that appealing - and I loved the "thing" with your mother!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter