The Fabby LapuLapuettes Part III: Our Rum Is Still Gone

Good Morning everyone!!!

I am using my delightful cold as an excuse to stay home from work & spend day with DH...

I have re-read the twilight series over and over. It's so bad that now I'll just randomly open one to any page and start reading again from where I flipped to, just to get my daily fix...

I will be disappointed if the movie doesn't live up to my imagination, although I am not sure how it could...
I can't wait. After looking at all the photos from the movie in that companion book I am so freaking excited. My cubical mate even bought me the Twilight Calendar for 2009. I can't tell you how excited I am. :lmao:

Sorry double post. My dd was playing on the computer while I stepped away for a minute.

Hey again ladies!

I want to get my hair done, except I have no idea what I want to do! I want something new & fresh :)

Hey again ladies!

I want to get my hair done, except I have no idea what I want to do! I want something new & fresh :)
Google hairstyles. I have come up with a few ideas by looking at some websites. :goodvibes I was just thinking yesterday that I need to go get my hair trimmed.

You are so close!! :goodvibes Are you all packed and ready to go?

We are pretty close!!! We need to do a couple of things tonight. Then put everything by the door.

Question: Have any of you ladies ever refilled prescriptions while you were at Disney? Do they have a place in DTD?

I have to refill my eyedrops but can't and use my insurance until tomorrow.... My dr. gave me a sample, but that will get me to monday-ish.... If I still have symptoms, I need to continue the medicine, so I will have to get a refill......

We are pretty close!!! We need to do a couple of things tonight. Then put everything by the door.

Question: Have any of you ladies ever refilled prescriptions while you were at Disney? Do they have a place in DTD?

I have to refill my eyedrops but can't and use my insurance until tomorrow.... My dr. gave me a sample, but that will get me to monday-ish.... If I still have symptoms, I need to continue the medicine, so I will have to get a refill......
OOooooh! I don't know about that. Maybe call where you are staying at to see if they have any ideas. Would it be worth it to pay for the prescription out of pocket instead of using your insurance just so you make sure you have them? :confused:

OOooooh! I don't know about that. Maybe call where you are staying at to see if they have any ideas. Would it be worth it to pay for the prescription out of pocket instead of using your insurance just so you make sure you have them? :confused:

Not with how much they cost OOP! The doctor told me that if I needed him too he would call in a prescription down there, so I will just hope it clears up by then!

PKB---can you get your prescription refilled at a Walgreen's???? If so, you can have it refilled at the one down there---I think it is close to DTD. My FIL had to refill something while we were on our Nov 07 trip, and he had no problems getting it done down there. They have some type of national network that can link back to a Walgreen's where you live. Even if you don't normally use Walgreen's, I believe you can call 1-800-Walgreens and they can walk you through the refill setup. Hope that helps!!!! And remember---have SO much fun on your trip!!! ;o)

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!!!

I was so sad to see that I missed so much chatter yesterday while I was away from my computer----but I am all caught up and ready to keep chatting!!! ;o)

Yesterday was a good day---my mom and Kristi were both off, so we enjoyed a beautiful day outside---even went back to the pumpkin patch with Megan so those two could get some pumpkins. LOTS OF FUN!!!

Then Tom took Megan and I out to dinner last night as a surprise to celebrate---"Celebrate what?" you might be asking?????? WELL, that is the other really good thing that happened yesterday. My Dad has his own company, and for the longest time, Kristi has worked for him running a variety of computer applications and whatnot, BUT she just got a new job with a local college in a field related to her degree. SO, she will no longer be able to work for my dad---so he is going to have me do what she was doing!!!! I will COMPLETELY be able to do the work at home without interfering with my normal routine with Megan, and get paid really well to do it!!! YEAH!!! I am so excited!!!! So we went out to celebrate, and the first thing Tom said was that we would use some of the money I earn to save up for our dream WDW vacation!!!! WL HERE WE COME BABY!!!!! (or should we shoot for a stay at Poly or Contemporary??????) ;o) Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! We will probably still wait until September, unless we change to May?????? Hmmmmmmm..........what will we do?????? I feel so excited about this opportunity---now I can contribute back to our family and not feel so badly about not working, I will still be able to be there and take care of all Megan's needs, we will be able to easily save up for our trip, and I will have some extra running money to help out with purchases that I want to make. YEAH!!!! It was a happy day yesterday for sure!!!!

At dinner, we also talked about what we want to do for this Fall trip, and I think we are definitely heading down to Gatlinburg in November some time. They begin their Christmas activities November 5, so there will be PLENTY for us to do, and we have found some INSANELY reasonable deals for lodging, etc. It won't be WDW, but it will be away from here at least!!!!

I know some of you have been having it rough lately, and I almost hesitated sharing my good day yesterday because I didn't want to seem like I was gloating, but then I realized that we (the Lapuettes) are here for each other through the good times and the bad times, and I just wanted to share something good with everyone. Know that I am constantly and continuously praying for all of us that we all enjoy FAR more good than bad----so here's another wish for some additional happiness found out there by all of you!!! Love you guys!!! Jen

PKB---can you get your prescription refilled at a Walgreen's???? If so, you can have it refilled at the one down there---I think it is close to DTD. My FIL had to refill something while we were on our Nov 07 trip, and he had no problems getting it done down there. They have some type of national network that can link back to a Walgreen's where you live. Even if you don't normally use Walgreen's, I believe you can call 1-800-Walgreens and they can walk you through the refill setup. Hope that helps!!!! And remember---have SO much fun on your trip!!! ;o)

Yes... Yes I totally can!!! You are a life saver!!!

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!!!

I was so sad to see that I missed so much chatter yesterday while I was away from my computer----but I am all caught up and ready to keep chatting!!! ;o)

Yesterday was a good day---my mom and Kristi were both off, so we enjoyed a beautiful day outside---even went back to the pumpkin patch with Megan so those two could get some pumpkins. LOTS OF FUN!!!

Then Tom took Megan and I out to dinner last night as a surprise to celebrate---"Celebrate what?" you might be asking?????? WELL, that is the other really good thing that happened yesterday. My Dad has his own company, and for the longest time, Kristi has worked for him running a variety of computer applications and whatnot, BUT she just got a new job with a local college in a field related to her degree. SO, she will no longer be able to work for my dad---so he is going to have me do what she was doing!!!! I will COMPLETELY be able to do the work at home without interfering with my normal routine with Megan, and get paid really well to do it!!! YEAH!!! I am so excited!!!! So we went out to celebrate, and the first thing Tom said was that we would use some of the money I earn to save up for our dream WDW vacation!!!! WL HERE WE COME BABY!!!!! (or should we shoot for a stay at Poly or Contemporary??????) ;o) Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! We will probably still wait until September, unless we change to May?????? Hmmmmmmm..........what will we do?????? I feel so excited about this opportunity---now I can contribute back to our family and not feel so badly about not working, I will still be able to be there and take care of all Megan's needs, we will be able to easily save up for our trip, and I will have some extra running money to help out with purchases that I want to make. YEAH!!!! It was a happy day yesterday for sure!!!!

At dinner, we also talked about what we want to do for this Fall trip, and I think we are definitely heading down to Gatlinburg in November some time. They begin their Christmas activities November 5, so there will be PLENTY for us to do, and we have found some INSANELY reasonable deals for lodging, etc. It won't be WDW, but it will be away from here at least!!!!

I know some of you have been having it rough lately, and I almost hesitated sharing my good day yesterday because I didn't want to seem like I was gloating, but then I realized that we (the Lapuettes) are here for each other through the good times and the bad times, and I just wanted to share something good with everyone. Know that I am constantly and continuously praying for all of us that we all enjoy FAR more good than bad----so here's another wish for some additional happiness found out there by all of you!!! Love you guys!!! Jen

Jen.... That rocks!!!! I just went WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! at my desk and looked like a fool.

And now .... for your enjoyment.... the dancing bananas

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes... Yes I totally can!!! You are a life saver!!!

Jen.... That rocks!!!! I just went WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! at my desk and looked like a fool.

And now .... for your enjoyment.... the dancing bananas

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so glad I could help out!!! You might just want to call your Walgreen's and ask if there is anything special you need to do or know before you have it refilled down there---they might even be able to give you the phone number of the closest Walgreens to your hotel---then you would be all set!!! :thumbsup2

I am sitting here eating my lunch with Megan, and as I was reading your post, when I read the "WOO HOO" part, I almost choked on my lunch from laughing so hard!!! This is me---:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: that just CRACKED me up!!! Thanks so much for sharing in my joy!!! :yay: You're the best!

Google hairstyles. I have come up with a few ideas by looking at some websites. :goodvibes I was just thinking yesterday that I need to go get my hair trimmed.
I thought you were growing it out?

I've been able to have the pharamcy call my insurance co. to get approval for a vacation Rx. so I had it before I left town.

I've been able to have the pharamcy call my insurance co. to get approval for a vacation Rx. so I had it before I left town.

Apparently, Heidi and I are on the same page about a lot of things -- we have had to do that for Charles before!

Jen, your good news ROCKS! I am so happy for you! :hug: I am also looking forward to your Gatlinburg reviews!

Are any of you on Facebook? I just started using it last week and WOW can you find a lot of people on there. I was just chatting with an old college friend who I had lost contact with about 5 years ago. And last night I found my best friend from high school.....I'm waiting to see if she replies back.

Jen, I am so happy for you!! That is wonderful news. I know how much it must mean to you to be able to earn money and still take care of Megs. :hug:

I thought you were growing it out?
I am. I just need a trim of the ends, they are getting raggedy.

Are any of you on Facebook? I just started using it last week and WOW can you find a lot of people on there. I was just chatting with an old college friend who I had lost contact with about 5 years ago. And last night I found my best friend from high school.....I'm waiting to see if she replies back.
I'm on MySpace. I think I joined Facebook but was overwhelmed by it. :lmao: I'm sick of MySpace. I have been thinking about deleting my page but my High School Class puts on bulletins and such about people so I kinda like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts