The Fabby LapuLapuettes Part III: Our Rum Is Still Gone

I got you all beat......I fell asleep 15 minutes into the first movie and have never seen any of the other 2.

I forgot to mention our good news last night. DH got the building permit for our house addition! We get back from Disney on a Tuesday and they will probably have started the ground work on Monday. The addition is 700 sq. ft. will a full basement so that's a total of 1400 sq. ft of living space! (My first house was only 900 sq.ft) The ground level will be a master bedroom suite with bathroom, walk in closet and office. At some point the office space will be divided to make a spare bedroom. The basement part will be finished for a playroom. This fall we will only be doing the ground work and foundation. Then finish in the spring. I can't wait to have more room.

Again.

DUDE!

Get on that.
The first one is the best one, really.
Except for parts of the 3rd one, which simply aren't comparable in their Sparrow-y goodness.

I'm on it. After Jake goes to bed tonight... Jack & I have a date! ;)

I think the first one was the best one! But totally psyched for the 4th!!! pirate:

That's what I hear!
And yessssssss, the 4th one is going to be G-R-E-A-T!

I got you all beat......I fell asleep 15 minutes into the first movie and have never seen any of the other 2.

I forgot to mention our good news last night. DH got the building permit for our house addition! We get back from Disney on a Tuesday and they will probably have started the ground work on Monday. The addition is 700 sq. ft. will a full basement so that's a total of 1400 sq. ft of living space! (My first house was only 900 sq.ft) The ground level will be a master bedroom suite with bathroom, walk in closet and office. At some point the office space will be divided to make a spare bedroom. The basement part will be finished for a playroom. This fall we will only be doing the ground work and foundation. Then finish in the spring. I can't wait to have more room.

Congratulations! That's going to look so nice when it's all done!

And I come bearing gifts...

Jack39.jpg

And for those of you who haven't watched ALL THREE PIRATES FILMS...

FOR SHAME!!! FOR SHAME, I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Maybe.:lmao:

To the newbies, welcome. :goodvibes Happy to have you here. And just remember, we're here to have fun...gab a little...have a Lapu Lapu or two...

and...

jack5.jpg

enjoy. :::sigh:::: :cloud9:

Remember,

"You may kill me but you may never insult me! Who am I?"

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!! ;) ;)

Heidi~I'm working on a count down calendar. Would it be okay to sort of, maybe...copy yours a little? :worship:

Soooooooo! Will any of you lovely ladies be in the WORLD between 11/29 - 12/4? :banana:

We were there 12/16-12/29 last year! :santa:
First week was with Firecracker75 & her family (all first timers!)
The second week was with my family (DH, DS, DM, DD, DB & DSIL.)
Saw Candlelight Processional narrated by Gary Sinese and had Christmas dinner @Artist's Point (WL.) :cloud9:
My DSIL said, It was the best Christmas ever! :thumbsup2

Since there are a lot of POTC fans here...has anyone gone on a DC and seen The Black Pearl on Castaway Cay???
Would love to do that some day :rolleyes:

Since there are a lot of POTC fans here...has anyone gone on a DC and seen The Black Pearl on Castaway Cay???

I haven't ever done a cruise, but that sounds awesome. Did you see how DC has released its Meditterean cruises now?? SO tempting!

You can count on me for many, many of those. ;)

Keep 'em coming!

We were there 12/16-12/29 last year! :santa:
First week was with Firecracker75 & her family (all first timers!)
The second week was with my family (DH, DS, DM, DD, DB & DSIL.)
Saw Candlelight Processional narrated by Gary Sinese and had Christmas dinner @Artist's Point (WL.) :cloud9:
My DSIL said, It was the best Christmas ever! :thumbsup2

Aww, fun! Hearing all that is getting me even more excited.
Especially reading what your SIL said! :)

Did yall see any of the Christmas Storytellers around World Showcase?

I've never been on a DC before, but would loooove to go!

I haven't ever done a cruise, but that sounds awesome. Did you see how DC has released its Meditterean cruises now?? SO tempting!
:boat: :boat: :boat:
We took a Princess cruise to Alaska this summer and a Carnival cruise to Mexico last year but haven't been able to talk DH into a Disney cruise because they are so $$$ :sad2:

Are those the itineraries that start in 2010?

We took a Princess cruise to Alaska this summer and a Carnival cruise to Mexico last year but haven't been able to talk DH into a Disney cruise because they are so $$$ :sad2:

Tell me about it. They're TONS of money!

Alright, I know I'm a pirate.

But I'll let you in on a little something.

I am TERRIFIED of cruises. Just being out on the open water with no options is horrifying to me. It's the same reason I'm not fond of flying. I mean, the reason I fly is because it gets me to Disney! :lmao:

And I know Disney cruises are expensive, but I think it's the only one I'd be willing to try, because they're supposed to be amazing. Plus, I think DS would get a kick out of it. Especially being able to see the Black Pearl.:thumbsup2

Alright, I know I'm a pirate.

But I'll let you in on a little something.

I am TERRIFIED of cruises. Just being out on the open water with no options is horrifying to me. It's the same reason I'm not fond of flying. I mean, the reason I fly is because it gets me to Disney! :lmao:

And I know Disney cruises are expensive, but I think it's the only one I'd be willing to try, because they're supposed to be amazing. Plus, I think DS would get a kick out of it. Especially being able to see the Black Pearl.:thumbsup2

It's okay. Even Pirates are allowed to be afraid of something! ;)

Yes, here's the link from the DIS.

Cruises in 2010

Thanks so much!

I will never, in a million years or more, go on a cruise.

But I never claimed to be a pirate. ;) :lmao:

Not even a DISNEY cruise? :)

Did yall see any of the Christmas Storytellers around World Showcase?

We caught bits and pieces of each one...it was nice that they had displays in each country about how they celebrate the holidays (not all countries celebrate Christmas.) I was really impressed how Disney did not shy away from the religious aspects of Christmas...we had dinner at the Biergarten in Germany as part of The Candlelight Processional dinner package and the band shared the story behind the song Silent Night before they sang it, The Candlelight Processional is the biblical story of Christ's birth with music, singing and narration, in Mexico there was a presentation with the Magi (Three Wise Men.) :santa:

We caught bits and pieces of each one...it was nice that they had displays in each country about how they celebrate the holidays (not all countries celebrate Christmas.) I was really impressed how Disney did not shy away from the religious aspects of Christmas...we had dinner at the Biergarten in Germany as part of The Candlelight Processional dinner package and the band shared the story behind the song Silent Night before they sang it, The Candlelight Processional is the biblical story of Christ's birth with music, singing and narration, in Mexico there was a presentation with the Magi (Three Wise Men.) :santa:

I think it's awesome that Disney doesn't shy away from the religious aspects. It's important for people to be able to see exactly what people around the world celebrate and how.

I bet the Candlelight Processional was wonderful! Celebrating the reason for the season! :thumbsup2

I think it's awesome that Disney doesn't shy away from the religious aspects. It's important for people to be able to see exactly what people around the world celebrate and how.

I bet the Candlelight Processional was wonderful! Celebrating the reason for the season! :thumbsup2

And since we went to CP on Christmas Eve we kinda felt like we had gone to Christmas eve mass :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!