The EPCOT film on Waltopia.com

wdwguide

Ex Guide Book Author
I just stumbled across this, and while it's not exactly new (it's been there since July 4 it seems), I think it's worth posting about it anyway for those who may have missed earlier mentions of it. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but this is nothing less than Walt's final film, the famous EPCOT promotion for Walt Disney World that has supposedly not been available to the public since the 1960s.

http://www.waltopia.com

Enjoy!

What a find. Watched the whole clip. What a dream he had.
I remember seeing the clip many years ago. Have been hoping they would someday release it as a "Treasure" like the "Disneyland" dvd released last year.

Thanks again for letting the rest of us know about this.

Thank you so much for pointing that out!!

What an amazing place EPCOT would have been, and even though I love the theme park, I can't help being a little sad that Walt's last great dream never became reality.

Thanks for sharing the link. Good stuff. Not sure about a completely enclosed community with automobiles:eek:

Almost makes the existing EPCOT look like a perversion.

Thank you, meowthew2 - I didn't know about this site. The Florida Project documentary is also very interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter