The Disney Classic Channel

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by RichieRich13, Nov 1, 2012.

1. RichieRich13

RichieRich13 If I had a world of my own, everything would be no

Attention ALL Disney Fans!!! Everybody should unite and bombard Disney with emails stating we want a Disney classic Channel. Think about it...We have The Disney Channel, Disney XD, and now Disney Jr. Now we need a classic Disney Channel. Just imagine the programming... DuckTales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, House of Mouse, Mickey Mouse Club, Weekenders, Recess, etc. They can even have a classic movie hour, and air films like 20,000 leagues under the sea, Davy Crockett, or Herbie the Love Bug. I think if our voices are heard, this can be reality. Thoughts?

2. goochy18

goochy18 Mouseketeer

Sign me up. Now I never watch the Disney channel bc well I don't have kids but also it's nothing like what I grew up on. My tv would be stuck on classic Disney if there was one.

3. FantasiaMagic

FantasiaMagic DIS Veteran

I'm totally for it! That would be the only channel I would then watch! I really hope they will do something like this b/c i really think ppl would enjoy it! We can only hope for this!!!!! :)

~FantasiaMagic pixiedust: