The DIS for "Old Fogies" Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who left and didn't turn out the lights??

Kids these days thinking that electricity grows on trees. When I was a kid we had to work for the electricity we used and we appreciated it. No remote control. No siree. We had to get up and actually change the channel with our finger! Good thing there were only 30 or so channels otherwise our fingers would get very sore with all that channel surfing. Don't even get me started about the crap they are showing on TV these days.

Speaking of which, who is this Nooky person and why should I care about her? :confused3

We only had 3 channels!! And a 2 party line for phone service.

We only had 3 channels!! And a 2 party line for phone service.

Only 3 channels? I guess I was living the high life and didn't know it. I just became the people I used to complain about LOL

Sorta like turning into your parents one day. Saying the same thing to your kids, that you SWORE you would never say.

Only 3 channels? I guess I was living the high life and didn't know it. I just became the people I used to complain about LOL

Why was there never an Absorbine Sr.? :confused3

Is that anything like the Bactine spray?

that newfangled bactine couldn't hold a candle to absorbine Jr.!!

you use it when your legs, back, arms, and every other place is a'hurtin'

ya dang nabbed upstart.

Sorta like turning into your parents one day. Saying the same thing to your kids, that you SWORE you would never say.

LOL I do that all the time. Even as the words are coming out of my mouth I am thinking in my head I can't believe I am saying this. Dad said this all the time LOL

Absorbine Jr. stinks to much and makes it hard to breathe. Heaven knows at my age, I need all the air I can get.

that newfangled bactine couldn't hold a candle to absorbine Jr.!!

you use it when your legs, back, arms, and every other place is a'hurtin'

ya dang nabbed upstart.

This is OT but something I am wondering.

Grumpy, when you go on vacation is it for a little Arrrgh and Arrrgh?

I am so glad that was before my time. Do I still get to join the club? I have Rub A5-35 in my closet. Does that count? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter