The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find another baseball cap with the great embroidered Grumpy's Gas & Grease logo on the front of it. This baseball cap was on sale at Grumpy's Service Station in California Adventure. Unfortunately, I only purchased one white baseball cap with a blue bill while we were at Disneyland and California Adventure last August. After wearing the cap so much, I really need to purchase at least two more just like it. Can anyone help in my quest to locate two more caps?

I will be at WDW in 30 days. I'll be on the look out for the baseball cap when I am there! I am thinking they might have it at MGM Studios but I am not sure on that.

Originally posted by the Disney Fanatic
This has been very theraputic for me to see you guys on here . My son is the only one that I know that shares my Disney fanaticism.

Me too Disney Fanatic. It helps to know, there are other guys like us. My wife likes it and my daughter got the bug, but I'm even more fanatical then my 13 year old.

Every year I have to force my wife to get on board when it comes to going there. It makes it tough when you have to fight for it.

Some guys I know think it's a chore to go. On my last trip, there was a guy sitting on the floor in the corner at a gift shop in Main Street looking misreable. He was on his cell phone talking to someone and these were his exact words "I'm in Disney Hell".

So I always tell my wife and daughter you guys are lucky I love it so much because some dads think they are doing their family a big favor by going once every 10 years. :scared1:

Proud to be a Disney Nut. Let our Disney Flag Fly.:wizard:

I'd like to join! Well I fit 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18 & 22. We've been going since 86', and now we are empty nesters and still going! I currently have two trips planned, one for this Christmas with all of the family going, and one in June as "My Special Retirement" trip to DL & WDW over a 3 week period! I love doing all the planning, I just get goofy bumps all over. My wife just shakes her head when I start walling down Main Street and I start becoming a little kid again. It is trully a magical place for me.

As a grandparent, I've already taken my 4yo DGS twice to WDW and gotten him addicted to it! What can I say.

Originally posted by Snow Shoe
I'd like to join! Well I fit 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18 & 22. We've been going since 86', and now we are empty nesters and still going! I currently have two trips planned, one for this Christmas with all of the family going, and one in June as "My Special Retirement" trip to DL & WDW over a 3 week period! I love doing all the planning, I just get goofy bumps all over. My wife just shakes her head when I start walling down Main Street and I start becoming a little kid again. It is trully a magical place for me.

As a grandparent, I've already taken my 4yo DGS twice to WDW and gotten him addicted to it! What can I say.

Hey Steve, I'm Steve also. You are the man. Maybe it's something with the name. LOL.

I'm 43 and the same as you. I do all the planning while my wife just starts rolling her eyes. Main Street is very magical for me also. I have a tradition on the first day of every trip and I have to go to Main Street and just have a moment to myself to take it all in. It really is amazing to me and almost spiritual.

Thank God, I am not the only one. I, like others here, get the "head shake" from DW when I start talking about Disney. :rotfl2:

I work offshore, so that gives me lots of time to do the planning during the day while everyone else is at work/school. :surfweb:

I too do 1,2,4,5,12 and a few others.

May I join in this ELITE club. We have DD7(will be 8 on our trip in Jan) and DD16. DD16 has never been and DD7 & DW went this past Jan 07 for the first time. I had been 4 times before begining in 72 - 84 or 85. DW is not hooked,yet, but we did become DVC members in March:banana:

I like the idea of a secret hand shake.:lmao: Don't know if this would be an add-on to the list but I have a Disney background on my laptop with a count down calender on it(My co-workers really give me a hard time about it)... They just don't understand.

Lovin the "Magic"
David

Can I join too lol? I'm a Disney Dad, 39 and can't wait to get back to WDW next April. :cool1: My kids (7 & 9) actually think I'm cool because I'm the biggest kid they know lol.:wizard:

Hows this for our mascot

DDC1.jpg

or
DDC4.jpg

Playing with Some Fonts I have Gracey's Curse, Waltogram,Caribbeanand and Twylitezone.

DDC6.jpg

Hey Kitchensinkguy,

Please tell me that you got that Kitchen Sink Banana Split:banana: at WDW. And If you did...Where:confused3 ? I WANT ONE:sulley: !!! Also, if you ate that whole bowl (sink) by yourself you are the MAN:worship: !!!!!

You can buy the Kitchensink at Beaches and Cream icecream shop at The Beach Club. There is a challange,if you eat the entire thing in an hour or less it is free. My time. 39 min 39 sec!:cool1: :banana:

Some guys I know think it's a chore to go. On my last trip, there was a guy sitting on the floor in the corner at a gift shop in Main Street looking misreable. He was on his cell phone talking to someone and these were his exact words "I'm in Disney Hell".

WHAT:scared1: ?!?!?! Now that's just down right un-American:mad: ! That ranks right up there with not liking Apple Pie or Football! Unbelievable!

Hows this for our mascot

DDC1.jpg

or
DDC4.jpg

Playing with Some Fonts I have Gracey's Curse, Waltogram,Caribbeanand and Twylitezone.

DDC6.jpg

Those are great. I'd wear that! :cool1:

Actually, maybe we should switch the mascot to that "Kitchen Sink"!! :dance3:

1. Yes, I get so excited I am literally jumping up and down waiting for the rope drop.

2. My wife still wonders why I am a 10 year old.

3. I dunno if it is every week but maybe once a month.

4. Far more excited.

5. Cant say I have thought of doing that but I may start now.

6. I skip them to go to DW.

7. Son only...sorry.

8. Most definitely.

9. No doubt Mickey! Have you seen Fantasmic?

10. I do that just waiting to get into the parks.

11. Well I didnt do that yet.

12. My wife barely understands and she loves it there.

13. Who does'nt.

14. I am to cheap to download them.

15. I use all of our 500+ pics.

16. Where can I download them?

17. My son's not mine.

18. Whats a man cave and can I have one?

19. Both at home and work.

20. As soon as I buy luggage it will be Disney.

21. No laptop sorry.

22. Dont wear watch. (I am starting to slip here)

23. No truck.

24. Some clothing but never enough.

25. For sure.

26. I need to get one of those. Again where do I get that wallpaper.

Hopefully that is enough to qualify me for the club...lol.

Hi guys , new to this but my wife has converted me to a big Disney fan and i meet most of the criteria on your list , so u can count me in please.

pirate:

:goodvibes

Welcome to the Dis for all you new comers as well It's a great place to be and not only Ladies on it.

Feel free to copy any of the mascots and keep or add to your Sig if you want.

I have to put this logo on a Disney letterman's jacket or something. This is awesome. I love it!

I know I really liked this one He looks so confused or just as the wife calls us as we just walk right pass them heading into the parks .

And the Fonts really play into all of it like he can't make up his mind on what one to choose (like I did while making it :rotfl2: )

How about T-shirts, and maybe a list of times we DDC (Dis Dad Club) :woohoo: members will be at the World. How/May I download the logo? I have a friend that makes T-shirts. It would be cool to have some may for our Jan 08 trip. This 41 y/o kid :lmao: can't wait.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter