The DIS Dad's Club V - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, look at that... lunch time already. My, my, what a full morning this has been...

My unofficial studio (Cinematic Recording Arts Productions) with a staff of one was asked to make a video for our church. We've had a problem getting people to sign up to help with the nursery, so I made this short ad to recruit some more volunteers. See if this would inspire you to sign up and help out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09Z7xw5Z24

C.R.A.P. has really out done itself this time. That's great work!
Very Peyton Manning/United Way-esque.
"I'll kill a snitch. I'm not saying I have, but I'm not saying I haven't"

Man some one locked the door on me. It's page four already

Well Fed got the last word on IV... not that I wasn't trying.

From the time I posted this:
To all the new guys - I'm truly sorry for what is about to happen. An arms race of sorts has just begun to see who can get in the last word before this thread is closed. I would not be surprised if this thread adds 10 or 15 pages today. Hide the women and children, this will get ugly.

It took 2 hours and 25 minutes, 23 pages, and 338 posts of finish off that thread.
And I called 10 or 15 pages in the day. This is why I don't set betting lines. :sad2:

Wow, you guys are quick. Already page 4?

This thread may last a week. LOL

Nah, it'll be a few more than that - but probably less than both III and IV this time around.

Here's the history so far... granted we've grown considerably since the original thread was opened up - but our history nonetheless...

DDC - Opened 11/11/07 Closed 7/6/09 603 days or 86.1 weeks
DDCII - Opened 7/8/09 Closed 1/8/10 184 days or 26.3 weeks
DDCIII - Opened 1/7/10 Closed 4/9/10 92 days or 13.1 weeks
DDCIV - Opened 4/9/10 Closed 7/27/10 109 days or 15.5 weeks

Church is SO different from when I was a kid.:rotfl2:

I love it!!! It's a great vid man! Of course, i was distracted by the music, which will always remind me of the "scene" in A Clock Work Orange... :rotfl:

:lmao: I never thought of that!

I love it!

C.R.A.P. has really out done itself this time. That's great work!
Very Peyton Manning/United Way-esque.
"I'll kill a snitch. I'm not saying I have, but I'm not saying I haven't"

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry about the quality of the lead actor, but the kids did a great job ad-libbing in the limited time we had.

Missed out on all the fun this morning. Don, great job with the new clubhouse, thanks for the effort. I happened to notice that the Mom's Club is up to 39 pages. You guys did almost that in 2 hours. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Holy Crap!!!
I had to park in the reserve lot and walk in, when will we get our much anticipated monorail spur line to the clubhouse?

In the words of DW:

"NOBODY TOUCH ANYTHING! I want to get some pictures of the room before you mess it all up!"

WoW Dis Dads IV been closed less than 1 hour and Dis Dads V is already on page 4:cool1:

My unofficial studio (Cinematic Recording Arts Productions) with a staff of one was asked to make a video for our church. We've had a problem getting people to sign up to help with the nursery, so I made this short ad to recruit some more volunteers. See if this would inspire you to sign up and help out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09Z7xw5Z24

Great video!! The best part was the reference to the Miracle in the Meadowlands!:thumbsup2

Well Fed got the last word on IV... not that I wasn't trying.

congrats fed on the last post...we are so happy for you....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love the smell of a new thread in the morning. You know one time we had a an old thread, 15.5 weeks. When it was all over I logged on, I didn't find one of them, not one stinking post by me in the last 12 hours. Smell, that Man's Room smell, smells like... Victory. :thumbsup2

So guys, I miss anything this morning? :banana:

Took me an hour to read everything. :surfweb: Loved the muffin joke, by the way. :lmao:

ClearScreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter