The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it... plain yet to the point! :thumbsup2

Now if we could only agree on a logo.... :rolleyes1

I did this doing a no logo design. The site has about 500 logos to choose from or we could design and upload our own. At one point, we had a souped up bus; I still have it in my documents folder.

Reason why I ask is, There is alot of awesome info in it we can discuss, I think it will be great if all the Dads knew as much as we could, being able to pick out some overlooked things most people miss or don't know rules:goodvibes:woohoo::thumbsup2

we had only 3 Chanel's when i was growing up...bbc1 BBC and itv and they all stopped about 11 at night and then didn't start again till about 10 the next day.we didn't have these programs....for us it was zcars and steptoe and son and are you being served on a Sunday.

oh and my phone number as a kid was 564....nothing else.

oh and a big thanks to Emma's dad...i can now multi post so no longer feel insecure on this thread :thumbsup2

what about keeping up apperances , allo allo , father ted , waiting for god ???? oh and dont forget as time goes by with judy dench the new voice in spaceship earth.:thumbsup2 i have the full series on dvd of allo allo, and are you being served. for my birthday dw is getting me father ted and for christmas im getting keeping up app.:lmao: yes i watch more bbc television than american.:lmao:

The "when" is hard to figure out. We were thinking of doing BBB with dds (8,5). Oldest wants to do it, but youngest does not. If we wait until the youngest is older, will the older one still want to.

Your signature line "37 years" of vacations means you have had more Disney vacations than years I have been alive. I do remember Gomer, from re-runs. I had the rabbit ears as a child, and even when I moved into my 1st apartment. I was cheap. Then I had children, went to Disney, and never found a budget again.

We did Figment ride 4 times in a row one year for dds. They love the skunk fart. One spark of light . . .

We had air growing up, but my dad, now 78, did not run it out of fear of the next depression. Guess that was why we only did one WDW trip. So, when I moved out of the house, I only ran the air on those rare occasions. After DW and I got married (ok, so a little before), she complained about not having the air on or sleeping with the windows open. The things we do for love or :love:

:lmao: i had cable in my first apartment, i didnt have a wife or daughter, i had money than.:lmao:i joke around but i wouldnt trade either one for anything.(well maybe dw for a trip this summer to the world!!:lmao:)

:lmao:
we had only 3 Chanel's when i was growing up...bbc1 BBC and itv and they all stopped about 11 at night and then didn't start again till about 10 the next day.we didn't have these programs....for us it was zcars and steptoe and son and are you being served on a Sunday.

oh and my phone number as a kid was 564....nothing else.

oh and a big thanks to Emma's dad...i can now multi post so no longer feel insecure on this thread :thumbsup2

as you can tell i havent fiqure it out yet.:lmao:i would probley launch the space shuttle by mistake if i tried to multi post.:lmao:

Holy cow guys, I go away for a few days and you guys fill over 20 pages. At this rate we will be in IV in no time. Well guys, I am officially unemployed, I woke up this morning and for the first time in a long time I didnt have to do my 1 hr commute to work.:thumbsup2 The restaurant is pretty well ready, we ordered our inventory today and am going to shop for some other things first thing in the morning. Wednesday, I will be having a party and feeding all the people who helped with the renos or are good customers for free. Any Dads who want to come are welcome.:yay:

Thurs and Fri are the busiest days of the year, Fish and chips for good friday is very popular. I will try to come and say hi soon. Wish me luck fellas, talk to you soon.

Opening weekend is going to be crazy!!:banana::yay:

Holy cow guys, I go away for a few days and you guys fill over 20 pages. At this rate we will be in IV in no time. Well guys, I am officially unemployed, I woke up this morning and for the first time in a long time I didnt have to do my 1 hr commute to work.:thumbsup2 The restaurant is pretty well ready, we ordered our inventory today and am going to shop for some other things first thing in the morning. Wednesday, I will be having a party and feeding all the people who helped with the renos or are good customers for free. Any Dads who want to come are welcome.:yay:

Thurs and Fri are the busiest days of the year, Fish and chips for good friday is very popular. I will try to come and say hi soon. Wish me luck fellas, talk to you soon.

Best of Luck Daddy O!!! I hope you are swamped with business this weekend! You need to post some pictures!!!

Best of luck to you!!! Want to fly me up for the opening? :lmao:

Good luck and keep us posted

Just wondering how many Dads sent a PM to Deb for a copy of the list:confused3 (see post #3289).

I did on Saturday. Haven't checked email today as of yet. Sure am looking forward to seeing the list. Hope it will be here by the time we head out this weekend. That will give us some stuff to talk about while we're driving.

Originally Posted by DisneyDaddy-O
Holy cow guys, I go away for a few days and you guys fill over 20 pages. At this rate we will be in IV in no time. Well guys, I am officially unemployed, I woke up this morning and for the first time in a long time I didnt have to do my 1 hr commute to work. The restaurant is pretty well ready, we ordered our inventory today and am going to shop for some other things first thing in the morning. Wednesday, I will be having a party and feeding all the people who helped with the renos or are good customers for free. Any Dads who want to come are welcome.

Opening weekend is going to be crazy!!

Best of luck to you.

I did on Saturday. Haven't checked email today as of yet. Sure am looking forward to seeing the list. Hope it will be here by the time we head out this weekend. That will give us some stuff to talk about while we're driving.

Best of luck to you.

I have this list I received it from her many months ago when I was asking about the scavenger hunt so if anyone needs it quick shoot me a message and I can forward it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter