The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 8

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by tinknme, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pooh67_68

Pooh67_68 <font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<

Good Morning Everyone :wave:

Looks like the DIS is back up and running. :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

Happy birthday/anniversary to anyone celebrating.

Hope anyone who is sick or just starting to get sick, starts to feel better soon. :wizard:

Anyone having problems with family/friends, :wizard: that it all works out soon. :grouphug:

And finally :wizard: :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug: for everyone, just because I like you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Steffy

Steffy <font color=blue>I owe, I owe, It's off to work I

Good morning DDA... :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

I won't be on too much today either. The sun is shining... :sunny: :sunny:

My family has gone to Hershey Park. I was invited, but couldn't go because of my stupid ankle.... :sad1: :sad1:

Hope everyone is having a fine day... at least Terry is having a great day at the beach.. :beach: :beach: :beach:

I might go for a drive to see my son and DGS with the top down!!.. :drive: :drive:

pixiedust: pixiedust: to all in need.

4. MinnieMouseMom

MinnieMouseMom <font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=te

These two have been posted: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=12993857&postcount=6680

5. triplefigs

triplefigs <marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>

Morning. Off to spend the day with the kids and John. We decided to wait and try a 2008 Disney Cruise and go either Spring Break or their Birthday (no 7 day cruises in summer 2007 and Spring Break is Easter in 2007 and WAY too much money). That way we can get a 7 day Eastern and heave more time to save up.

Hope everyone is well. Oh, and I sent Karen (lovespoohbear) a PM and an email to check up on her. Have a great day.

6. legalslave

legalslave <font color=purple>Keep the board going for me whi

Hi all. I just scanned in the autograph pages I made for my co-worker who's going to WDW late September. I had to start all over again as the ones I made for our December trip were lost in the hard drive crash. Some of them would not print out in this format correctly (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Eeyore and Tigger - Piglet didn't print quite right, either), but there's plenty for you to get the idea. I borrowed Kate's four parks design to use on the inside cover page. The pages are actually set up so that there's 1/2 inch of white on the left side for punching holes to place the pages in the 5 x 7 scrapbook. Hope you like them!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. julia & nicks mom

julia & nicks mom <font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa

Everyone say hi to my new friend who I convinced to join the DISboards the other day at the doctor!!

Deb - thanks for telling me about her post!!

She is planning a trip at the end of August and will be using the DDP - and wants restaurant reccomendations - her kids are older so the might think they are too old for character meals - and if I remember correctly might be somewhat picky!!

here is a list of restaurants you can use on the dining plan
    http://www.wdwinfo.com/MagicYourWaydining.htm

Here are some of my reccomendations

Resorts:

Whipsering Canyon Cafe at Wildnerness Lodge
    Ohana at the Poly
    ESPN at Boardwalk (I forget if your kids are boys but they would love this if they are!!)
    Beaches and Cream at Yacht Club - the food is great and the atmosphere is awesome (you can't make a reservation but ask for the counter if there is a wait and you will probably get in quicker!)

Epcot
    Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki loved the food and it was fun - it is like Benihana's where they cook at your table
    Le Cellier - has great steaks!

Hope that helps -

ask us all kinds of questions here - we are all Disney obsessed and overplan and love to help other people overplan!! Although it sounds to me like maybe you do the same thing!!!!!

8. julia & nicks mom

June - your pages are ADORABLE!!!

I love how you did the Mad Hatter's name!!

9. bethbuchall

bethbuchall <font color=deeppink>Had to make sure she was in D

Those are great!

Beth

10. julia & nicks mom

The weather here in Cincinnati SUCKS!!!!

It rained or drizzled all day yesterday and the worst part is - it is FREEZING!! It only got to about 65 yesterday (that might be generous) and I could see my breath at the festival!!! It was not very crowded! Hopefully more people will come today but the weather isn't much better - just no rain - although it might storm later

Could someone let Mother Nature know it is summer?

11. legalslave

Thanks, Kate! I like that one, too. A stumbled on by chance font. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your design for a different use!

12. triplefigs

June, I love the pages. We'll be there the same dates as your friend.

Forgot to say that John's parents bought the kids BICYCLES (their first ones!) yesterday for their birthday. We're on our way outside to try them out. They are so excited. I'll take lots of pictures.

13. julia & nicks mom

I think it is perfect on there!!!

14. legalslave

I think Mother Nature is confused in New York, too! Hope you have better attendance today.

15. legalslave

Thanks, Beth - they're fun to do. I guess I got double the fun, though, since I had to do them all over again!

16. legalslave

Thanks, Denise. I'll BET the kids are excited! It's amazing that less than a week ago Rees had surgery, and now he's out riding a bike! The resiliency of childhood!

17. triplefigs

Amen to that! And a GREAT surgeon!

18. julia & nicks mom

BETH

I have noticed your ticker and always mean to say something and always forget - I am assuming that is weight you have lost!

YOU GO GIRL!!

you seem to be progressively steadily and are doing awesome!!

19. babytrees

babytrees <font color=blue>I hate when you've been salivatin

June-

Those are awesome pages!!

Clare-

Thanks for the recommendation. Going over to Amazon to check it out!!

20. Pooh67_68

Pooh67_68 <font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<

21. Glynis

Glynis <font color=indigo>Taking applications for a WDW t

Welcome to 4disney!!!!!!! It's great to "see" a new face around here! I hope you'll feel free to just jump in and start posting. We are really friendly, and love to get to know new Disney fanatics!

Looks like Kate gave you some wonderful suggestions for dining. Since I've never been to WDW, I can't help you there. I'd check out the menus at Allears and see what sounds good to you. The restaurant forum here is wonderful for suggestions, too. There's also a thread with pictures from the different restaurants. They all look so good, it's going to be hard to narrow your choices down!

Once again, WELCOME!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.