"The Dapplebeans Rejuvenation at Sea" June 20, 2009 *TORTOLA/TONS OF PICS*

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by RoyalVizier, Jun 28, 2009.

1. RLccweems

RLccweems DIS Veteran

Me too! I have to know what happen....popcorn::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ArmandXG

ArmandXG The Great Baldini: Master of Time, Space and the I

Glad you're back, RV. Love the hats.:lmao: I'll have to make sure to hit our next character breakfast. I always seem to miss it.
    Keep it coming, we can't lose you again!

4. Jennifer48

Jennifer48 Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at

:woohoo: so glad you are back RV! I'm sorry life gets in the way of the DIS!

You and your wife look so cute at Palo! That food looks divine. I can't wait to hear why your daughters dinner didn't get delivered.

5. nokidz

nokidz thanks Mickey, now I am an addict!!

hookin on for the ride...great tr.

6. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Waiting anxiously for the rest :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

7. Sonnyeclipse

Sonnyeclipse Mouseketeer

Great report. Looking forward to hearing how the rest of the trip went.

8. anetnmike

anetnmike Why yes, I was named after a mousketeer!

:magnify: did we lose ya RV?

9. Smileneyes

Smileneyes Father & Son Cruisin' Buddies!

I think they're in shellshock...I happen to know they spent part of the weekend teaching DD to drive...

:scared1:

10. smeecanada

smeecanada DIS Veteran

I think life got him. Hey, RV come up for air and relive the cruise some more - you need some more therapy.

11. pppiglet

pppiglet DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like

Noooooooo....RV, don't do this to me! I just found your TR as I just started getting the Disney cruise itch again and saw the date(being June) and thought "oh good..I loved his last report and I can read it all tonight before I go to bed" and then I get to this last page and am hanging to see what happened to your daughters' food!

Hope everything is going better for you at home and you can get back here to finish this up. (well, at least let us know what happened to DD's food!)

12. anetnmike

Oh boy. If they are doing :drive: with a teenager I know what kind of insanity that is!:scared1:
    I have a 16 year old BOY who drives FORWARD while looking SIDEWAYS at princess: on the sidewalk:eek: and has the nerve to tell me "don't worry Ma, I got this"
    Just who does this child think he is kidding?:mad: not his momma!
    Hope RV is having a better experience with his DD. Hurry back RV the loyal fans miss ya!

13. SGcruiser

SGcruiser Earning My Ears

I am here working the night shift and your TR has kept me awake, but what am I to do now? :surfweb: We are DVC members since '95 and it is the best investment we've ever made. We have taken 4 cruises and countless trips to WDW, plus we went to New York thanks to DVC. We did the Mexican Riviera on the Magic last summer and will be at WDW in January all through DVC. Don't give up on the dream (or obsession). Looking forward to hearing the end of your TR:woohoo:

14. DisPrincess30

DisPrincess30 Earning My Ears

OK RV, I leave for my Tortola cruise in a little more than 1 week. I'm DYING to know how this ends.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

15. Hobbitmomma

Hobbitmomma Frodo Lives

I mostly lurk, but am enjoying your trip report. These have to keep me going as we had to cancel our December cruise:sad1:but I don't have the heart to take away my countdown calendar.

16. GustavsMama

GustavsMama Earning My Ears

I mostly lurk as well, but have been transfixed to this TR all day. I think I have read it 3 times today!!! Our first cruise, a DCL 7-Day Eastern Caribbean w/ Tortola is in 7 days!!! I am so excited:banana:, nervous:worried:, anxious:jumping3:...I don't know whether to scream in exhilaration or pee my pants!!!

17. Angelia'sthree

Angelia'sthree Mouseketeer

I would love to hear the rest of the story~! Please come back~!

18. anetnmike

Oh RV, it's like a day without sunshine:sad2:
    hope you make it back here soonpopcorn::

19. RoyalVizier

RoyalVizier <font color=purple>I'm sorry... I'm a gutless flip

Hi everyone! :)

It's been so long since I've checked in I'm almost embarrassed to post and show my face here. I wish I had some wonderful excuse to give you all as to why my trippie just all of the sudden plummeted off the edge of my life's radar, but I'm afraid I have to always pull out that faithful standby excuse of... too busy. :blush:

Over the last several weeks the world has been munching on me and my family, and I really fear that life is defeating me. We just seem to struggle every single day and my wife's lack of a job that is going to pay the bills is getting her more and more down every single day therefore we all feel the effects. Money is running way too tight and will soon run out all together and then... I don't know what happens. Life is just really difficult right now and everything is a distraction therefore not a lot (okay... none) of trip report writing has gotten done.

I promise I'll finish, but I can't really say when that will be. I know I only have about a day and a half left to document! :blush: And I know I left y'all hanging with the situation with my daughters missing dinner.

I hope y'all are well! Thanks so much for being so attentive and faithful by continuing to check in! I really appreciate it! :thumbsup2

20. anetnmike

I'm so sorry that things have been rough for you guys. I really hope it gets better. Keep looking up RV.
    :hug:to Olliesmomma.

21. makaylee

makaylee DIS Veteran

First off I wanted to say Thank You so much for your wonderful and VERY entertaining trip report. I do not think I have ever laughed so much reading one of these. You have a true talent.

Second I wanted to say I am really sorry for your current situation and I wish you and your wonderful family lots of luck! Hang in there.