The Daily "spooky" Grind ` 10/31/11

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

Happy Halloween everyone! hope you have a great day! stay safe if you are going T or T!

:surfweb:
megan up and out - they get to wear PJ bottoms today at school
dentist appt for me
bank
PO
p/u mom - go to costco (her car is still in the shop)
go to our NEW HOBBY LOBBY!!!!
try to upload my memory card onto photobucket, need to get this done
p/u megan
no dance tonight!
think we are going T or T at my mom's neighborhood if it stops raining tonight!

I'm working. There are a lot of people in the Northeast without power, I'm so glad to not be one of them! My boss's neighborhood looks like a war zone, I guess. They have gone to their son's house in New Hampshire, because although they don't have power, they do have a generator.

I'm planning on leaving early to get home and get Morgan ready for TorT tonight. I need to spray her hair pink ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
I'm finishing up the last loads of laundry
Completing the scrapbook challenge LO
doing my own personal pages
take photos for swap thread use of swap elements (took photos a while ago but can't find them on my computer! LOL I'll find them as soon as I take these photos!)
cut DHS letters to adhere tomorrow..

Fighting a big ol' migraine here.

Must do:
Get my wipers fixed. The clip broke when DS15 was cleaning off my car. That was a challenge!! They have no internet so they couldn't do an invoice. I love my parts guy, he gave me the wipers, and even put them on my car. He'll call me when they get internet back up.

Mail swaps x 2 - waiting for the PO to reopen at 2.
gather papers for paper doll swap and DHS swap
get kids
return clothes to Childrens place
Stop and Bob's and get veggies before he closes for winter
dinner
homework
bed

Should do's:
Clean kitchen
Clean bathroom
finish laundry

Don't wanna do's:
Clean my room
fold laundry
Trick or Treat - Probably won't because the kids are sick, 1 stayed home.

Happy Halloween!!

Mondays!!!:scared1:

I have been to work and PO to mail pages swap.

Julia decided not to trick or treat this year and didn't want to carve a pumpkin. My baby is growing up way to fast. I think she misses having her brother around to do some of these things with her.:sad2: She doesn't even want to pass out candy with me. I need to pick her up from school in a bit and I am hoping she will want to go pick up a pumpkin and carve it, so not ready to have her be past it all in one year. DS gave it up in stages, so I am totally unprepared for this.

Have a great day!

Cassey

Just home from taking Rachel to the doctor (again). They did blood tests, our doc thinks she may have mono :sick: poor thing she feels miserable!!!

Cassey ~ maybe you and Julia could watch a movie together. That is our family tradition for Halloween, we start with "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and then usually watch something else too.

Hope everyone in the NE is staying warm!

Have a great rest of the day :flower3:

Cheryl, poor Rachel mono is not fun and takes a looong time to recover from. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Julia has decided she now wants to go trick or treating with a few friends. UGH!!! We are pulling together a costume and DH will drive her to her friends. Well at least she is not all grown up on me.:)

Cassey

Cheryl, poor Rachel mono is not fun and takes a looong time to recover from. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Julia has decided she now wants to go trick or treating with a few friends. UGH!!! We are pulling together a costume and DH will drive her to her friends. Well at least she is not all grown up on me.:)

Cassey

:hug: At least she's still interested!

Cheryl, I hope Rachel feels better soon. Mono is so draining for teenagers.

Cassey, I remember when my "baby" no longer wanted to carve pumpkins, I was crushed. Now DH and I do them ourselves.

My Monday to do:

Feed cats
check to see if work has power and is open. NOPE. I am a SAHM today.
walk dawg
turn off generator for a bit
stop at DD :goodvibes
take MomE to her house to clean out frig and freezer. Her neighborhood looks horrible. trees and wires down all over.
restart generator
Poor DD had a seizure :guilty:
do a load of laundry
check school closures for tomorrow
read

Oh Cheryl, I read that earlier in the day, but forgot to mention it. When will they know if she has mono? Hope she's feeling better on a few days of meds. :hug:

Jennifer--they did blood tests so we hope to get the results some time on Tuesday. Thankfully the prednisone brought the swelling down in her throat so at least she can breathe and swallow more easily now.

Hope Everyone had a great halloween!!!

DS turned 6 weeks old yesterday. Where is the time going.

Hope Rachel feels better soon, mono is a butt kicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter