The Daily Grind ~9/27/11~

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by ddavis860, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ddavis860

ddavis860 <font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair

[​IMG]

The Daily Grind ~9/27/11~

Morning!

Just sent DH off to the beach. This weekend is the last official open weekend of the season. DH will be going down in Nov and using it as a hunting lodge, but I'm done till April. Where did this summer go?

Can't tell it's fall around here yet anyway. Even though the temp is in the 70's the humidity is like 100%! Even my straight hair is starting to frizz! I've been waiting to shampoo the carpets with my new carpet toy, but it will never dry!!

Today I have to:

Send DH off

Make beds

Swish, Swipe, Swiffer

:laundy:

Swap Stuffs

Pack a dinner for work
    Work @3p

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Cursing my Cricut! Finally got enough titles cut to make some swap pages. One last group on one swap. Hoping to get it done today and in the mail tomorrow and then keep it working with duct tape and bubble gum to get one last swap done before I get my new E2.

BBQ chicken pizza for dinner tonight. I think I need ice cream too :)

Summer did fly by, Deb. We're counting the days to Thanksgiving, so I don't mind, but still, it was quick.

Glee tonight!

Have a good day, everyone.

4. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Hi all :flower3:

Sarah's band has their first marching competition tonight :yay:

Thank goodness we can DVR Glee!

5. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Good luck to Sarah!

6. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Band competition on a Tuesday night??? Wow!!! We only have contests on Saturdays.... It's amazing to see how different things are in the same country!!! We actually have our district competitions coming up soon....

Good luck to Sarah and the band tonight!! Yell for me!!!!

DH is home today so I took the morning to myself and slept for a while after I got the kids off to school.

Now, check the DIS
    clean up stairs
    pick up DS10 from school
    pick up DS15's teammate for college course and back to school for soccer practice
    scrap a bit
    dinner
    work w/ DH on some stuff we discussed at lunch
    enjoy time w/ the kids again tonight

7. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

good luck to Sarah tonight :goodvibes

I was at school most of today....first helping the girls get fitted for their choir outfits....none of them knew what size they wore :confused3 back tomorrow for another round....then worked student store during the lunch periods.

home for an hour to DIS, p/u megan and hang out!

dinner - steak, potatoes and greenbeans

watch GLEE!

8. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Tonight is the county wide school district competetion. Most of the other marching competetions are on Saturday except the preliminaries for state which are on a Tuesday evening as well.

Sarah is dressed (she has lost a few inches since the dress was fitted & she is held together by safety pins) and on her way, she says thanks for the well wishes :)

9. JJ&JHsmom

JJ&JHsmom DIS Veteran

Cheryl, good luck to Sarah with her competition!!!

Jennifer, hope your cricut stays working for you.

Lisa, Julia has no clue what sixe she wears, but now that she is in juniors everything is different. I still don't understand why a size 5 isn't the same across all brands.:confused3

Picked up my work computer from repair shop, it cannot be fixed:mad: Now I have to go shopping for a new one and tranfer all the data.:headache: The last time I had to do this it took forever and I am not looking forward to doing it again. The really sad part is that the only problem with the computer is that the part of the mother board that allows internet access if fried, everything else still works. But if I can't access internet, then I can DIS from work;) or check email or get payroll updates. So it will be off to Staples for me but probably not till Monday.

Having dinner with my mom, sister and family friends tonight, no cooking for me.:yay:

Have a great night everyone.

Cassey

10. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Can't wait to hear how tonight goes Cheryl!!!!

Cassey ~ sorry about the computer...but priority one is being able to check in here... work can wait! LOL