~The Daily Grind~ 9/27/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Before Bed Routine!
Zone of the week - Zone 4 -- The Master Bedroom

~The Daily Grind~ 9/27/09

It's The Last Day of the Weekend!! :( And I'm OFF!!

Woke up with a bad pain in the back, under my left shoulderblade. This is not a new pain, it's a recurring one... sigh... going to get some ibuprofen and sit for a bit :)

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Stay on points!

365 pic...

Swish and swipe

Kelly Mission

Work on my closet... didn't do anything in there yesterday...bad bad bad

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Last Day of the Weekend!! :teeth:

morning!

sorry you have pain Deb.:hug: i know that feeling all too well.

today dh WILL paint my living room.
bubba is building a lego set that his friend sent him.;)
i am going to do france toppers for the swap.
cub scouts @ 7:00

and the usual

laundry
prep supper
dinner calendar for the week
iron outfits for the week

have a great sunday everyone!

Good Morning!

Hope you get to feeling better Debbie and Holly!

Today:
ytpe and print bulliten's
print sermon
church
lunch
clean bathrooms and kitchen
laundry
dinner out at church where choir is singing
rembursable forms filled out

Rebecca

Good morning, everyone!! Deb & Holly, I hope you get to feeling better!! Rebecca, how was your 1st trip "home"??

We have had nothing but RAIN, RAIN, RAIN here for days and days! I need to get outside and do some stuff, but I guess that won't be happening!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Finish ordering pics
4. Fold laundry
5. Wash more laundry
6. DS breakfast
7. Pack clothes bags for WDW :banana:
8. Lunch
9. DS Lunch

10. DH iron
11. Naptime--rain has to be good for something!!
12. Go pick up pics
13. Check list for this week and get some stuff done
14. P365 pic
15. Pack lunches
16. Go to sleep sort of early!

Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!!

Brooke i so wish i was doing #7 on your list!!!!!!

have a super-duper time!

Sigh, it's raining here too. I wanted to take PrincessM to the Christmas Carol train in Boston, but I'm just not feeling it in the rain and yesterday was too busy with dance and BIL being here.

I have my pictures all picked out for the challenge layout, so I hope to get that done.

Not sure if my mom will show up for dinner, since it's raining, I tend to doubt it (she might melt, you know?).

Hope everyone has a good day. I think today calls for a second cup of coffee.:surfweb:

The sun is out here, but it poured the rain all day yesterday.

Po3 - How does your DS like cub scouts? My DS8 in is his 3rd year, and he loves it.
Rebecca, I hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Here's my list, not sure how much will be accomplished:

Early church
DH to a photography workshop at Hocking Hills
Pick up around the downstairs--DS6 wants to help?
Vacuum downstairs
Put away scrap stuff from crop yesterday
Fold laundry DH did yesterday
Do more laundry
Fill out application for kitchen helper job at the schools
Type out my notice for current job (if I can get up the nerve to turn it in)
Decide if we're eating here or going to the IL's this evening

Steph

he likes it so far. we have only had one pack meeting and tonight is his den meeting. it's his first year. i hope he stays with it!

Starting to plan the trip for F&W next year :banana:

OY!! My head is spinning!! :faint:

I was looking into the dining plan for DVC members... then reading what other DISers think... so much info! I'm thinking for this time, if we are going to be buying little foods from the countries, we don't need the dining plan... and will just do cash meals.

DH says he has his schedule ready for next year, so we have to set the actual dates we are going. Then I have to get the request in to work (we do a 1 year in advance rolling calander) I'm thinking of staying at Boardwalk because it's walking distance to EPCOT back entrance, and I can book 11 months out as it is our "home".

Our first trip "home" was great. old Key West is a nice quiet resort. We did accidentally leave our cell chargers in the room but thanks to housekeeping at the resort and a very sweet guest services cm at Epcot (Jessica) they found them and got them to us.

They have the best hot tubs I have been in on property- very nice jets.

On the other hand since we got home we realized their is a problem with the water tank for the house so I am on hold doing most of my cleaning until we can turn the water to the house on again. Someone is coming over to look at it after they have lunch.

Rebecca

My to-do today:

Up
Breakfast
Finish last Topper n' Tag group

Take photos of last few groups
Bag n' Tag everything for T'n'T & Holiday Swaps
Box it up
Homework
Babysitting for next door, more homework after the kid goes to sleep
Home, more homework
Sleep

Is it really not even 7:00? I want to go to bed. I think doing next to nothing all day has made me tired. Or, I'm coming down with something. Here's hoping the former, and not the latter.

PrincessM has tomorrow off, got to bring her to mom's and stop at Building 19 3/8 (or whatever they call the one near my office) and Panera for a bagel for breakfast.

Think I'll turn in early.

My to do list:

Hung curtains in the guest room
Puttered in my scrapbooking room cleaning it up. I can finally get in there and sit at my creativity table
Brunch out with the family :grouphug:
Stopped by dblwright's house to drop off coupons
Grocery shop
Help with French class homework. DN has to do a family tree in french. Good thing she understands the french, I've got the genealogy part under control.
:laundy:

Lisa, I dread the day one of my boys has to do a Family Tree project. DH's side of the family is covered, but my dad does not even know what his grandparent's names were on either side. He knows nothing about where his parents were born or anything, and I wouldn't have a clue how to find out. It won't be fun!

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!