The Daily Grind ~ 9/25/11

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by mommy2mrb, Sep 25, 2011.

1. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

Happy Sunday Morning!

hope everyone is having a wonderful weeked!

had so much fun yesterday at Rachal's the baby is just so cute and sweet! posted a photo of Megan and Keegan on Rachal's post!

going to work on my Epcot united Kingdom pages today and then we are taking my mom to see Dolphin Tale this afternoon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

Good Afternoon!

Today:
    Give DH his birthday gifts
    church
    birthday lunch after service
    nap
    call my nephew and wish him a happy 1st birthday
    pack for Disney

Rebecca

4. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

sounds like you 2 are having a great week-end

I'm waiting for parents to come over - they are bringing pizza

5. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Happy Sunday!!

nice day to relax!

Had a great baby party yesterday! he slept the whole time, but was awake forever after everyone left!! then slept good night, only 2 wake ups!!

6. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

I am wrecked. Yesterday was a really long day of activities with the girls and then almost no sleep last night. Thankfully, we had NO rain (it had poured the night before, so it was muddy, but not as bad as actively raining). Woke up with horrible ear pain this morning. I've taken a full day's worth of antibiotic, so I don't know if it's working or not. Tired and cranky. Working on laundry. It's been a long time since I've had to line-dry. I don't miss it.

Hope everyone is having a good day, glad to hear Keegan's party went well.

7. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

sorry you are still not feeling well Jennifer, hope the antibiotics kick in soon :goodvibes

8. morgansmom2000

Thanks, Lisa. I'm sure the 6 minutes of sleep I had last night are no help ;)

9. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Jennifer usually the pain and pressure feel is when the infection spreads or recedes. It should be better by tomorrow.
    I feel your pain, I have lived with ear infections my entire life. If you get a really hot wet wash cloth (soak it and microwave it for a few seconds) wring it out and lay it on your ear (just don't burn yourself) it will really help.

10. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Get better soon Jennifer!! Ear pain is the worst!

11. morgansmom2000

Good to know, Buffy. I hadn't had an ear infection in probably 30 years and then I got one last October (coincidentally the last time we camped at this same place... :lmao: ). The pain from this one has been coming and going for at least a few weeks, never lasted more than a few hours until this past week, when it was two days (Thursday and Friday) and today is just horrid. Crossing my fingers that tomorrow is much better.

Laundry is all washed. DH set up a line in the basement for our delicate items, no need for everyone in town to see my bloomers. :rotfl2: The rest is very slowly drying outside. Can't wait to get my new dryer! Still almost 2 weeks away, so next time I'll either have to go to my sister's or the laundromat, unless we have weather like today again...