Rebecca --- how did your visit go?
Becky -- hope you have a wonderful day!

Today's agenda:

make DH's lunch
ship him off to work
ck email/FB/DIS
nap - 1 hour
help DD load her car as she returns to school today
await DD's text and photos (she knows the drill take photos of your apartment before you move in, during the move, after set up
scrap
DS14 to football and then soccer tryouts (we know tonight if he made the soccer team tonight)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning!

PrincessNancy96- Wishing DD the best as she heads back! Short Summer!

Today is DD's birthday!
Taking her home this morning- really enjoyed having her here for a couple days!

Have a great day all!

Morning!

Nan - Wishing PJ safe travels back to school :)
Chae - Happy Birthday to DD! Glad you had a good time together!

Today:
Morning chores
Wipe down bathrooms
Clean kitty food dishes and mat
Walk
Iron
Run a couple errands
Scrap
Fried chicken Salad for dinner

Enjoy your day!
Becky

Happy Birthday to your DD, Chae...

PJ is safely back on campus and in her apartment.. She sent me photos and we did some rearranging via text message and it worked out better... She is in the smaller room of the two and only 1 closet... The other room is bigger and 2 closets so she is hoping to move to it when their other roommate leaves after graduation in December. So they are going to go to housing to deal with that in November. I miss her already!! She has several of her guy friends on campus and they are doing dinner tonight.. 2 of her other good friends are moving into their apartment this weekend.

Ok, time to do something constructive today.. Drat.. It's already 5.. Where did this day go?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter